Why do leather jackets look like garbage bags?

why do leather jackets look like garbage bags?

he looks actually good though

Because your mum didn't stop smoking and drinking when she was pregnant with you.

>this is the person that gives you fashion advice

lmao no the fuck he doesnt, hes too fat for a rider. You have to be slim or fit and have a nice, form fitting quality leather to pull it off, and you definately gotta have some steez/attitude.

>you have to slim or fit
>I have literally never seen a biker in my entire life

This is a fashion forum, I'm assuming people here are trying to look good and not look like they're wearing a costume. Fat people can't dress well, leave Veeky Forums

ey yo! ey yo! was dat? dichu just say??
dat fat ppl can't dress? damn boi.
check this brotha out, he fat and he slays any of your fits. so dontcha come here with ya bullshit.

lmao hes wearing a disgusting leather, his pants look like something his slave great grandfather would wear, and the chelseas are horrific. Leave Veeky Forums

lmfao

talk shit post fit nigguh. if you can out-style this brotha with your leather, you win discussion

I dont wear leathers, I wear truckers and field jackets, but heres a fit

You paid for damaged pants?

lol no I tailored them and I repaired them every time they were damaged

What are the boots my dude

everyday heroes zimmerman, if you buy them I suggest sizing down, they dont sell half sizes and I ended up getting my tts size and it fits a little over a whole size big, but I got them from a friend so couldn't just get another size.

how much more 'muh generation' can you get

because lanky babyfaced manlets are trying to pull them off

lmao what does this insult even mean

boots look the same as the fat black guy's picture

They are both unironically effay tho

these are sidezips with a 45mm heel, his are chelseas with a terrible wingtip like toe and a tiny heel, plus im not fat so it works

Because a lot of people wear fake leather and it looks disgusting. Also people don't buy jackets that suit their form. The problem with pic related is that he is just too young and doesn't have that "edge" about him.

fake leather looks exactly as real leather the difference is in the weight texture stuff that you cant see

Fake leather looks and feels like shit, and moreover it smells bad. You're not gonna find something well made out of faux leather

i have a faux leather jacket that looks exactly like a saint laurent jacket the only way to know the difference between the real leather and the faux one is to touch them keep in mind not all shiny looking jackets are faux

tell me is this real or fake?

looks like your trying way too fucking hard. please sit down.

It's real lol

its fake
get some eyes faggot

Get some google image search and eyes faggot

Here's one you might understand

how long do you think he took to get that jacket on?

>when your jeans haven't finished rendering

fucking lold

Is the rock-n-roll-style the odd one that usually works out for alot of people trying to pull off leather?

pic is Euronymous of Mayhem.

You want to look like a dead communist who is only famous for being killed by a man who is more Veeky Forums?

Varg had pretty hair and eyes, Euronymous looked like a baby with his manchild-beard and glasses. Dead was the most Veeky Forums out of Mayhem.

Second-wave black metal was the most Veeky Forums desu

>"Fuck no, we have the same"
What did he mean by this?

his head is so disproportionate

wait are you a boy or a girl?

finnish meme.

Finns are the ugliest people on Earth.

the cigarette and sex pistols tshirt makes you look like a faggot who falls for blatant marketing however the fit as a whole is cool.

Hijacking to ask if there are any shoes I can pair with my double rider besides chelseas and motorcycle/combat boots? I love wearing both of those kinds of shoes, but was wondering what else could work

well you could do like your pic and wear work boots

certain chunky sneakers work well, especially high tops in a greyscale colorway

even ankle boots or derbies can work if your jacket is cut slim enough

TUNNEL SNAKES RULE!!

Because most of the people who wear them look like a piece of garbage.