ITT: things poor people say

ITT: things poor people say

>refer to money as "moolah"
>I need to pay my light bill
>I'm getting another tattoo when I get paid/ get my tax refund/ bonus

>I'm starting a thread with a thumbnail

>Those examples
Are you from fucking Lithuania or something?

>implying I didn't save it from another thread
>implying I didn't image search it and not find a larger size
>implying I'm not an ant

I do, in fact, have Lithuanian heritage but I am not from Lithuania.

You should move back.

>I got bare p's senpai
>twotwos nah
>alright luv

>Gonna skip on buying insulin this month so I can buy this new game

Not even joking. Mixed black/white kid I used to work with actually said this. He was really fun to hang out with, but he was so fucking stupid with his money.

>I play video games

This lmao.

OP your thread sucks ass.

i was the original "Things poorfags say/do" poster. You messed it all up.

>my babyfather

>I'm poor

>Owning property? That's for Rich People, I rent

"Good goyim, I just acquired 2 more duplexes tell your Relatives!"

>what's the point of having money if you don't spend it on things you enjoy

>A college degree is a scam
>The stock market is basically gambling

>>The stock market is basically gambling

Well, it is. An educated bet is still a bet. At what odds would you say a bet is no longer a gamble?

>can you believe how low gas prices are now? I'm trading in my car for an FJ Cruiser!

I can't believe how many people did exactly this when oil started dropping back in 2014.

>I'm feeling the Bern

>think I'll go post on Veeky Forums

>I just put $100 on Ethereum

I know a guy who barely has more than a few hundred to invest and thinks he's going to strike it big with the latest hype coins. He has no clue about investment fundamentalist not that it matters with an investment that small ... imagine if it goes up 10 times -- he still only makes $900 profit.

I hate to say it but -- people like that would be far better off getting a job ...

>I post on Veeky Forums

>Well, it is. An educated bet is still a bet. At what odds would you say a bet is no longer a gamble?

That's retarded.

Everything has a little element of luck but the point is you play off what you can.

>I have zero bitcoins

>lets have kids!
Household income of 130k+ and i still feel kinda poor. Thank god it should step up 200k in the year. Kids are brutal.

A bet that is proven, by the US government, to equal more mean pay than say a high school grad. It's only a gamble is you play it poorly.

The stock market isn't really a gamble if you do research. Not even joking, doing simple research makes money.

If your research is finding out that completely random picks absolutely dominate trying to read news/company information to make your picks.

Itt people who still think bitcoin price is "high"

Get real, the second halving is in July, chinks will hoard their mined bitcoins in late summer thriugh autum creating a huge bubble, top kekkecus to anyone to reads this and doesn't buy 10 bitcoins

I'll just post the suicide hotline # in a couple months

>i buy bitcoins as an investment

This guy probably holds less than one bitcoin

Look at him and laugh

One year ago one bitcoin was 220$, now one bitcoin is $450, the second halving is in two months, I'm going to have a giggle at nocoiners soon

Yeah you don't understand the markets in the least bit kid.

nigga how i get bitcoins? I seriously need a car and this could prolly be the supplemental income needed to get one

The thread topic is what POOR people say, not what rich people say.

>taking out a home loan with the minimum deposit needed

I know too many people who do this, how hard is it to just rent and save and then if you must take out a deposit for $50k less?

>how hard is it to just ... save
This is where people are getting snagged up.

a la

>Hey bro do you wanna donate plasma and come to a party with me

When he was begging me for money

>texts me at 9am that his PO is gonna arrest him if he doesnt get $200 before noon
>tells me they're going to have their toddler son taken away
>constantly harasses me when I start ignoring texts
>I stupidly lend him half
>I keep asking him and he says he'll pay me back when tax refunds come
>He has the nerve to ask me if I can spot him another $100 the last time I asked

I sure learned my lesson