OP here, just fashion no politics

w2c Olive skinhead bomber jacket?

Google it
>pic related

That is nice bomber jacket.

Alpha industries

>back in the oven, Kike! Jews BTFO Nazis glorious magnum opus

>Holohoax didn't happen

So which one fucking is it Stromweenies?

I copped top left. Alpha X Ben Sherman. Has a cotton lining in the torso.
What are they like with the regular lining in the torso?
I mean do they get damp in the back if it's not very cold and you're exerting yourself? Does the moisture just wipe off and you're good?

It kinda happened but like at a way smaller scale and most died of typhus. Not an excuse for genocide, just saying the 6,000,000 is pretty sketchy.

femskin

Actually it's more like
>the holocaust never happened, but it really should've

literally every milsurp shop

Yep, less than 3000 were exterminated, as repoeted by the red cross, and the number includes gypsies, commies, and fags

>282077 less than 3000
Does not even include Netherlands, Belgium, Luxembourg, France, Denmark, Yugoslavia, Greece, Norway and Western Poland.

You are so fucking dumb I shot milk out of my nose on that one.

Fred Perry 4 lyfe

They used the Holocaust as an excuse to start a Jewish state, which thousands of goyim fight and die for.

Tfw not tall enough to shave head
Tfw cheeks not emaciated enough to shave head

5'8" 155lbs pic somewhat related

Put the numbers through a gemmatria calculator you dumbshit

There was a famous Jewish Nazi hunter that basically admitted he lied about the number that died because he didn't think anyone would give a shit about his work if he didn't.

Six million is also a significant number to Jewish numerology. Some of them reckon there are only six million Jewish souls and most Jews have to share a soul - only the really good ones get one to themselves.

Read the comic Skin by Peter Milligan and Brendan McCarthy. You can be a skin at any height

People with mental illness get triggered by 6

I really want to shave my head. I used to have a buzzcut a while back and I loved it. I've got reall thick luscious hair and my girlfriend does NOT want me to buzz it but man o man do I just want to do it

skin head needs brown jacket or shirt

Do it you will feel so free and she will like how it feels to especially after growing back in an inch or two

Of course 6 million didnt die. The whole sham was just to set up a Jewish state in Palestine. Plenty of other countries send their soldiers to fight and die on the Jews behalf, even today. Only thing unclear is how much Hitler was in in it. After all, he was buddy-buddy with other world leaders like Churchill, and plenty of Jews he rounded up were sent by train to the middle east

W2C jeans?

What shoes can I wear during the summer? I don't want to wear my combat boots in the blistering heat, so I was thinking either my Sambas or black Chuck hi tops.

You could try those canvas boots DM have brought out but you're probably best off sticking with the sambas

How to pull off terrorwave/skinhead in Texas?

The two are quite diferent, go for a buzz cut #2-#3 dark colours, only black for footwear. Canvas boots/leather boots and shoes. You want to be mixing quite a lot of football hooligan/scumwave with a bit of IRA type stuff

Post more dub/reggae skin aesthetics, nazi shit is ugly and played out