Injurecore Thread

On this thread Someone brought up using a bandaid on their thumb as a fashion thing. Upon further thinking it seems like most things in fashion are stupid, so why not do this. Post your best ingurecore ideas here.
>Crutches
>Upper arm bandages wrapping bicep/tricep area
>Thumb bandaid

>thumb bandaid

Very interesting

Witness the power of the 21st century

>wrapping bandages around arms
chuuni-core?

might be better on a finger

What if it falls off, how do you explain it?

As retarded as all this bullshit is, I think it bears mention that back in the 90s in children's cartoons characters were often depicted with bandaids to give them a somewhat "rough-and-tumble" appearance. I also remember some (somewhat autistic) children during that era emulating said media, in much the way you are suggesting in your post.

Wouldn't it be a bit like how Asians like to wear face masks for no real reason?

Isnt one of the guys on the black beatles video
wearing a band aid for Veeky Forums purposes? kinda like the way left eye and nelly used to. I could see something like this being a thing. I would go hard core and walk around with a colostomy bag.

I know what you mean. It's a thing in Asian to countries to wear face masks if there is heavy air pollution (smog) which pretty much doesn't happen anywhere else on the planet except for there (at levels not being able to see 200 metres away), or they wear them when they are sick to not spread disease.

But I have seen certain Asians wear them to be Veeky Forums

I think it's because of that one religion

What religion forces people to wesr face masks

>Islam

Okay yeah but East Asia isnt muslim

Many big western cities are just as polluted as tokyo or Seoul. Its not just socially acceptable to wear masks like thses.

lol, he doesnt know history or geography

lol, he doesnt know the difference between east asia and south east asia

Lol

Malays and Indos are not asian. Asians are only
>East China
>Mongolia
>Japan
>Koreas
>Taiwan
>Vietnam
>Philippines questionable

theres literally chinese muslims in china

All about the finger bandage desu

Wow. Not the original band-aid guy, but I do that too. Band-aids on hands/knees/face, bandages too sometimes. I mostly do it when I have an actual injury, but I'll keep them on for some days even after it has healed. More frequently I wear wrist supports or hand bandages, even without an initial injury.
In general, I find mild injuries and relative medical supplies pleasing to look at. Can't really pinpoint a reason for it though.

Actually adding to this, it's probably because it makes people seem fragile. Same reason as to why I like thin people, bruises and such.
I think it went from liking it just on other people to liking it on myself too and wearing it.

Yeah mate that looks like he is hiding some herpes.

I started that shit no?

>Malays and Indos are not asian.

Are weelchairs effay?