Thoughts on this guy? Veeky Forums or just plain cringeworthy?

Thoughts on this guy? Veeky Forums or just plain cringeworthy?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ch_phMlVuZA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Definitely Veeky Forums. Like, 12.6 years ahead of the majority of the planet. Probably the only guy who actually knows how to wear clothes instead of just wearing clothes.

Pretty much this.
He's definitely ahead of the curve.

gray sweatshirt is 6'7" so /ourguy/ is in the prime pussy-getting height.

Who is this guy

First thought was cringey, but no. Nothing will ever be as cringey as the one kid in my homeroom when I was in highschool who dressed up like the 11th doctor from Doctor Who and spoke with a fake British accent. This guy is Veeky Forums in comparison.

very Veeky Forums, I'd say he's around 3 years ahead of the fashion game

accurate. trousers with a break at the ankle are the next /cropped/ meme

Lmao a fake british accent shit

cringey.

he doesn't talk about fashion, looks like a rodent and dresses like a stuck-up retard.

there is nothing wrong with wearing casual clothes. if he'd try that he'd be more relatable.
he does Youtube bullshit for god's sake and not some tough conservative job.

Dude he does talk about fashion plenty. Who gives a fuck what his job is? He wants to dress this way and if you think it's cringey that's oney thing, but it's not gonna make him easier to relate to if he wears regular clothes. Part of what draws people in is his style of dress and mannerisms.

Nah, 6'3. Reviewbrah is probably 5'10.

completely and unironically Veeky Forums, probably the only youtuber i can stand to watch anymore

Dude it was so bad. And I'm pretty sure I was the only one who realized who he was trying to emulate at the time too.

I can imagine the cringe

>not dressing like the 4th Doctor

Fucking NuWho NuMales.

If he dressed in casual clothes no one would talk about him.
It's absolutely understandable for people that want to be popular on youtube to have gimmicks.
Many people in "real" media (TV, music, movies, radio) do it.
Why should a youtube presenter not do it?

Plebs think he's cringe.
True patricians realise he is the incarnation of coolness and style.

im disappointed by his collar gap
but has to concede that he managed to look very presentable buying all his stuff from goodwill

(You)

reviewbrah is a living fucking legend

Veeky Forums is just plain cringeworthy

>he doesn't talk about fashion
Dead wrong
I've only listened to one of his podcasts but in those 2 hours alone he went on about the suits he was wearing, the time period they were from (he liked older suits at first but moved onto 90s suits, even though a lot of people dislike 90s style suits he does personally so he wears them and doesn't give a fuck what you think) and the differences between the different suits of each decade.

Step up faggot.

God among men

>doesn't talk about fashion
He talks about fashion in just about every one of his videos. He always mentions what he's wearing, whether it be in the description or actual video

He also goes in-depth quite a few times on his podcast thing

Reviewbrah is Veeky Forums because he dresses how he thinks looks good and doesn't give a fuck what anyone else thinks. That confidence is what defines being fashionable.

this guy gets it so fucking much. Dress how you want to dress. Dressing for others is "cringe"

Won't call him Veeky Forums even though I admire his adhesion to his style but he seems like a good guy and shortwave radio is pretty cool.

/fa, most definitely Veeky Forums

Reminder that they had him wear a baggier, ill-fitting suit for the show to make him funnier to normies

Pretty Veeky Forums for goodwill suits. I wouldn't personally wear them though

ITT : People pretending that they don't care at all how others perceive their fashion to convince themselves that they're shitty style's are Veeky Forums

shut your fucking mouth reviewbrah said daniel tosh was actually a really nice guy and he told him that everything he does during the ''interview'' is just for comedy effects. you should watch the video reviewbrah made after attending the show.

He's more Veeky Forums than any of us will ever be.

tfw real british accent but from scummy northern county

Only guy that can pull off a big suit, that’s for sure. It only works because he's been repping it for so long and has a good attitude.

Deep Veeky Forums, a simultaneously personal and approachable style, knowledgeable, gives no fucks about haters, wears it casually like he's used to living in it instead of like an unnatural monkeysuit. Galaxies ahead of the insecure MUH BLACK ITEM kiddos in the streetwear and WAYWT threads.

>homo detected
Son this detector is pinging like mad, had to deploy my emergency (you)

I will kill for reviewbruh

How old is this guy again?

He is finna die of fast food thats all I know...

His cribs episode is pretty good.

youtube.com/watch?v=ch_phMlVuZA

The fact I knew who that was straight away makes me a bit ill

Eat shit

>Podcast
Link?

Nah senpai he's stated in a recent vrow that he's in his early 20's

Are you me? I remember a guy like that, now that i think about it there was a girl that was into that doctor shit too was a 7/10

this is running on empty
fooooood reVIEW

He's our guy

Literally of reviewbrahs suits are too big. That's always been his thing.

he looks so happy and grateful TuT

he also reminds me of spongebob

kek

He is wearing some pretty nice suits in his recent videos. I guess the patreon money is going somewhere.

He seems incredibly autistic.

This guy screams early 20th century America to me. He could be calling the horse races

Look at the first comment.

>Being so alpha you cuck yourself.

he is the most Veeky Forums and none of us will ever be on his level. he wears what he likes and is true to himself and rocks it

He does his shouldering wrong though

Jacket game is wrong (shoulder is wrong, also too long). Visible undershirt is always bad. Pants too long. Shoes too pointy. Pens aren't functional since he doesn't write he's just another useless youtuber nothing requires him to write.

I don't understand the appeal of british accent. It's not attractive at all, it's not sexy at all. I always imagine 90s cars, adidas tracksuit, and rotten teeth when i hear the OG british accent

how does he pull this look off so well?

There was a girl actually. She was also into Doctor Who shit too and they started dating. His name started with an M. Ring any bells?

Your accent wouldn't bother me user. Even if it might sound super limey.

Now think about a guy with a Southern (American) accent constantly trying to have an estuary(?) accent. Is that the right word? Posh maybe? Either way, it's CRINGE.

>Vista in 2015
the absolute madman

nice try, reviewbrah.

Reviewbrah is cool. He's just doing his own trademark appearance, similar to what Colonel Sanders did, for example, constantly wearing a white or off-white suit and black string bow tie in public. Reviewbrah is a very consistent dresser, even if some of his suits are off in fit.

reviewbrah is definitely not cringeworthy

fuck off

kill yourself you shit-gobbling mongoloid.

he wore suits all throughout high school, not because he cared about being relatable, but because he fucking felt like it.

>he doesn't talk about fashion
and apparently you don't watch his videos

>looks like a rodent
Post pics of yourself or get the fuck out. I imagine you are very very insecure about your hideous appearance. I bet you're some lumpy, hairy mulatto. Please just kill yourself.

He's definitely effay in that he does his own thing and 100% pulls it off. He's probably slightly on the spectrum but he's honestly hilarious and his whole persona is a tongue in cheek joke anyhow so yes he's effay as fuck

Is that Lorde?