I want to wear sandals this summer without (1) looking like a ghetto nigger in Jordans and without (2) looking autistic

I want to wear sandals this summer without (1) looking like a ghetto nigger in Jordans and without (2) looking autistic.

What brands/look are good?

Other urls found in this thread:

ssense.com/en-us/women/product/suicoke/white-cel-vpo-flatform-sandals/1965423?forced_user_country=US&gclid=CjwKEAjwlpbIBRCx4eT8l9W26igSJAAuQ_HGTcpDrFqRRK2k0kD8WVUFxjzQ0_RBeFZnGOJikZ_OfRoCT6Xw_wcB
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I love my tevas, good bang for buck but suicoke looks sick too. Just make sure you dont look like a gradeschooler.

Birkenstock arizonas are my default slip on shoe next to my bean rubber mocs
I'm in a frat at the moment though

Thanks for reply. How do you avoid looking like a gradeschooler?

suicoke

That's sick, love it. Do you know what shirt that is? And is this the same suicoke model? ssense.com/en-us/women/product/suicoke/white-cel-vpo-flatform-sandals/1965423?forced_user_country=US&gclid=CjwKEAjwlpbIBRCx4eT8l9W26igSJAAuQ_HGTcpDrFqRRK2k0kD8WVUFxjzQ0_RBeFZnGOJikZ_OfRoCT6Xw_wcB

Nice, this was the thread I was looking for.

Should I pull the trigger on these?

You can't avoid looking autistic if you are actually autistic

xD

in the same boat OP. I was thinking about birckenstocks

w2c pants those look comfy as fuck

Birkenstocks

Yes

buy triple black,
wear them with black socks

A nice pair of cloth flip flops is pretty much all you can rely on, really.

These seem nice, but I'm sensing a slight autism/gradeschooler vibe from them. Is it in my head?

Anyone know how these fits? I usually wear an 11 1/2. Should I purchase 11 or 12s?

my y-3 qasa sandals

anymore fits of these?

can anyone recc some nice looking sandals for walking in hot weather? would suicoke be able to stand long distance hiking?

>I want to dress like a retard without look like a retard

They look like they'll slip off easily. Do you have to pull your toes up while walking to prevent this?

they look like they're not the perfect size. there's also a version of the arizona that has a back strap.

No joke. Get Crocs

Tevas or Suicokes

tip: buy them in larger size

duuuude these are way too small for you

W2C?

i cant figure out if these will look really good or really shit

super good

Sandals are objectively ugly without a heel.

These will look good but they will be uncomfortable. Take it from me m8

fukken sweet

the camo crocs are fa as fuck

Versace slides

whats uncomfortable about em