Sneakers for work

I need some comfy shoes for work. I walk 10-15 kilometers indoors every day and these chucks are killing me.
I was thinking of picking up ultra boosts since they look Veeky Forums and look like they could be comfortable enough.
So are they as comfy as they look, anybody else use them for work?

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/Disneyland/comments/3m0y7d/a_shoe_enthusiasts_guide_to_being_comfortable/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

cop these

I'm in a similar situation, thinking about copping some ultraboosts

have a bump

you should look up asics gel respector

Wool greys are so fucking nice. cop em if you can for 250-270

In burger size I wear shoe size 9.5
im wanting to get some shoes from the UK that dont come in half sizes
what britbong shoe size should i get?

just to eliminate some confusion here, ultra boosts are NOT cool. it's /r/streetwear, roshe run tier garbage

not to say adidas doesnt make some nice shoes, but ultra boosts are seriously bad

Copped the silver black UB's on release, one of the best purchases i've ever made. Feel so fucking good on feet. Would deffo recommened.

Buy better insoles.

Should i cop pic related for 150€

Why do you think they're bad?

I know they might be overplayed. But honestly, where I live, you would rarely see roshes let alone these.

the Medal pack is quite expensive now, get some regular 3.0s

I litterally seen them once on a runner

yup

I, too, walk ~7 miles / day for work (warehouse). Pic related is my running shoe collection.

Ultra Boost are fantastic for all-day comfort and Boost shoes in general hold up very well. Whether or not they are Veeky Forums is open to debate, but I just ordered another pair in triple white.

The thing about most high end Adidas is that if your workplace is dirty or dusty, the Boost midsole can be hard to keep clean. If you can find them, the Pureboost triple black were available recently. Because they hide dirt, they are my most-worn work Boost shoe.

I recommend trying out a pair of Alphabounce, especially if your job involves pushing / pulling / lifting. They are much cheaper than Ultras and should hold up even better when worn hard. Bounce is still better than most Nike midsoles for all-day walking in my experience, and my legs always still feel fresh after a full day in the Alphabounces.

OP don't mind other's opinions about whether or not UBs are Veeky Forums. If you like them, cop them.

If you size right, they are quite comfortable.

1.) Asics
Literally made for old asian people and alt right kids with bad bones, joints, and walking problems. Plenty of effay versions out there.
2.) New Balance
Literally made for old people with bad bones, joints, and walking problems. Plenty of effay versions out there.
3.) Ultra Boosts
They're also fine.

Switch Asics and Newbalance descriptions.

anyone know any sneakers with a steel toe?
I hate wearing boots all day, killing my feet

>ignore these opinions
>except mine

KYS

He said don't mind other opinions, and encouraged OP to form his own... Are you reading impaired?

for longer periods Nikes with Lunarlon are better, they give better support, Ultraboost is too soft and too bouncy

If you do any physical work, like lifting, pushing, pulling, carrying things then don't get ultra boosts. They aren't supportive enough, since the primeknit is so stretchy.
For just walking they're fine. For more support I'd recommend the EQT support 93/16 (aka support ultra), which has the same sole but a more durable and supportive upper.
The pure boost also offers a bit more support (less stretchy knit) and in my opinion more cushion and comfort. They're also more breathable than both previous mentioned.

Your "collection" is so fucking shitty
So many bad outlet tier models and terrible colourways
Only decent shoes there are the ultra boosts, triple black pure boosts and maybe the flyknit free runs. Sell the rest and buy better shoes.

Most of them are worn in a dirty warehouse. I'm not putting serious miles on and shitting up hypebeast sneakers, family.

Thank you

Ultra boost are much nicer

Lunarlon goes flat in a matter of weeks. Boosts last much longer in my experience.

then why do you need fucking 13 pairs

>Liking Nike freeruns
Hope you enjoy your shinsplints

that's subjective, what's objective is that they look like styrofoam, if you like the look of styrofoam then i guess, yea, for you they can be nicer

plain bullshit, i have my lunar force 1s since 2 years now, the most comfortable shoes in the long run i've ever owned and i have like 40 pairs, mostly sneakers

boost is just an overpriced gimmick, no wonder that no real runner runs in ubs

thats subjective

I got these for work because I didnt want to waste 200 dollars for effay work shoes.

I think they still have most sizes and they run for like 70 dollars on amazon. I like the black nose because I hate when I accidentally kick something and the paint marks the soul.

Also I heard that black AF1s are minimum wage workercore.

Boost suuuuucks if you're on your feet all day or walking that much. The first few hours feel delightful, but then the pain strikes.

I have several pairs of nmd/ub, but for full work day comfort, I love air max or jordans post-1.

Truthfully, you can't talk true comfort/support without getting into hideous orthopedic looking joints. If you go to a proper running shoe store they should be able to set you up with a pair best suited for your feet and walking style. I promise you they will be absolutely hideous, but the most comfortable pair you own.

Never felt any pain on a 8 hour trip to disneyland with my 93/17

I really rate Reebok for all day comfort with hexalite, especially some of the ventilator models. I would also recommend some of the new Puma range with their BASF running shoes. Probably the Ignite 3D knits, I mean they are using the same tpu pebbles that adidas are using for their Boost range.

Insoles my friendo.
Have them custom made and you'll thank yourself.

boost suck for all day comfort, far too squishy
gets it

saucony though, can get some grid 9000's for cheap and they're comfy as hell

>reddit.com/r/Disneyland/comments/3m0y7d/a_shoe_enthusiasts_guide_to_being_comfortable/

>Comfort level: 10/10 I wore these every time I knew we would be in the park for 4+ hours. For the 6 full days we were there, my feet didn't hurt once.

>I figured these would be the comfiest pair I brought but the truly blew everything else out of the water. These were my default "long-walk" shoes prior to the trip and so I've had plenty of time for wear tests. Unlike the more traditional soles of my other shoes I feel little-to-no pressure on my heels from standing in lines with my Ultra Boosts

like i give a fuck about what some retard on reddit thinks

i own 2 ultra boost, pureboost 2m and 2017, and i definitely love boost. HOWEVER if i'm on my feet for 3+ hours, it fucking sucks. i'd much rather wear my sauconys, new balance, or lunarlon. if it's just a chill day where i'm being lazy or seated a bunch, boost wins no question (though i'll argue that pureboost 2m is comfier than ultra boost, except in the forefoot)

the majority disagree with you m9

link to this?

this is false, some other guy itt agreed with me. we're 2-1 against you.

i'm not counting the fucktard from reddit, those mouthbreathers don't count as human.

boost is comfortable but if you've ever had to walk or stand for longer than 3 hours (which i highly doubt your obese ass has in your life) then you'll understand what we're talking about.

just chill, you're out of your element.

already found it. Too expensive, man.

?

have you ever worked? you're not just standing, sitting back on your heels. you're walking, using your forefoot.

yeah just standing there it's not bad all day for sure. but actually walking and working (op is talking warehouse, he's lifting heavy shit) is a completely different story. it's GOING to suck dick after 3 hours, guaranteed. and he's not going to get breaks to sit and eat churros and spill shit all over his behemoth self like you at disneyland.

I'm on my feet all day at work and some boost sneakers are my to goes when im working long shifts. not ever boost sneaker is the same. some are more responsive than others

How much worse are the Saucony Grid 9000s compared to the Ultraboosts?

I don't wanna really pay $200 and would prefer something more discreet

I worked at Walmart for some time in stocking which was mostly walking (at all times minus breaks) lifting and going up and down stairs constantly.

I wore the ultra boost everyday and they were very comfy, not too heavy and didn't kill my back, i would really advise you to buy these.

Did a 12 hour shift lifting, carrying, walking etc. a while back with my EQT 93/16's and I felt no such pain. Probably 25 km or something in terms of walked distance.
They were really comfortable even after the shift. My usual Nike Downshifters suck dick after 4 hours, the boost stays comfy through out the day.
I don't know if there's something wrong with your feet, but boost is comfortable even for long durations.

>waaaaa it's popular I don't like it >:(

And? Who the fuck cares?

Do you play basketball in your chucks? Do you skate in your vans? No, fuck off