Last one on bump limit

last one on bump limit

copypasta from last thread

LUNARCORE V2.0.1
THIS TIME BETTER

Lunarcore was beautiful, it could have flourished. Let's try again.

What is lunarcorre?
>like techwear but imagine you live on the moon and there's bomber jackets too.
>also different colours.

See and > for more inspo and shit.

SEAL THE AIRLOCKS, GET YOUR BOMBERS, AND HAVE MAKE SOME TANG BECAUSE WE'RE ABOUT TO GO INTO ZERO-G LADS

Other urls found in this thread:

cottonon.com/AU/shop-by-brand/cotton-on-men/
herrurst.com/post/57701458149
herrurst.com/post/56544970721
quora.com/Why-astronauts-have-a-white-and-an-orange-coloured-space-suit
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

can this be lunarcore?

good for ice-planets.

Let's say you finished a 5 year mission on a remote mining colony. What souvenir do you take with you? What does it say about the planet and it's civilization? Where do you leave the souvenir? Around your neck?

obviously depends on the planet, sivilization etc. if they mine minerals for example you could have a necklace or something. it really depends on alot of things.

Other planets aren't real, homie. Back in the middle ages the kings would have shaken nerds like you down for extra coin to go fight dragons. Doesn't me we can't borrow some threads from actors like pic related, though.

prince of persia-core

Use your imagination.

rocks obviously. put it in one of those half tube things and have it on your desk. maybe find a nice red rock and polish it. or maybe make like a a little square with rounded corners (and make it thin so its "book" shaped) and carve a small drawing of the solar system on the front. then wear it as a necklace.

now you be creative

Cmon with that shit dude its fake af, and a fisheye lens too

Something old from the local culture I guess, I collect old books and weapons so one of those if I was allowed to bring it back.

I also like history/folklore from ancient cultures and doing things myself so I would probably get a piece of rock or any local material and make something like pic related, using an old symbol of the local culture.

A mask. On my way back to home I want to look at the the likenesses and differences between two species light years apart. Do they have a nose? Eyes? Emotions? A sense of hierarchy? Religion? I'd probably hang it on the wall, it's too precious, but I could wear it too or hang it on my belt.

my holy grail, i want 'em so badly

Siiiiiiiick

WOAH THANKS MAN!

Any recommendations for broke people?

I am so Happy Lunarcore is still a thing 3 years since I came here!!

I genuinely love it.

Holy shit, why is it that sick clothes like this makes you look so autistic?

Any info on these shoes and pants?

Where can I find some more stuff in the Dead Future colors?

cottonon.com/AU/shop-by-brand/cotton-on-men/

Bought some t-shirts at the Mall of America from there 2 weeks ago. Pretty good quality for 2 for 15.

Lots of their clothes are in those colors.

Any more reccomends for shoes or pants? Ty familia

Nah brah, just a dude getting into the basics. Just noticed the different color scheme of the stuff while picking some new clothes up.

shoes are pf flyers

Bump

pretty lunarcore

w2c?

Where can I find grey boots other than Palladiums? I heard they wear down easily

Me gusta

Exactly my problem right now, lunarcore needs some shoes and accessories threads.

just go on yoox and put in white sneakers

guys i want to be lunarcore what do i wear with this

Wanderer of tatooine core

That's volcano-core my dude

doc martens combs

The original mercury boots were plain black leather that was painted either silver or white, so a simple /diy/ job could get things going

Was it so hard for them to give it just the tiniest bit of white balance?

[autism intensifies]

Anyway. Here's a few more pics

Could these work for lunarcore? I like those pf flyers but cant find anywhere

Yes, user, Chucks can work. You don't need to ask for approval on every little thing.

It just depends on what you pair them with to give off an overall vibe that matches the aesthetic you're aiming for.

Just started playing Alien Isolation. Brilliant lunarcore vibes

A lot of military boots advertied as green or sage are really more grey than anything (also beware, a lot of them also turn shit brown after enough water gets in them). I wouldn't order off the internet though, since pictures can be deceiving.

Totally. I think those all whites you picked would be better than getting a gray pair since it'll have a white sole anyway

Another pair of boots I like are from Reebok. Not sure if they work for what you guys want, they can come in black, tan, and green (not grey). They are pretty chunky looking when wearing (about half an inch of padding), have zippers, and a non mental safety toe. No metal in them. Very comfy too.

This, I'd like to get some fench army jungle boots, as they were made by Aigle wich is a decent brand, but I can't find them anywhere.

Oh shit, look what I found in an article for a company that makes space suits for NASA.

Its fake dude. If you're such an aspie why don't you just use your attention to detail to realize NASA isn't on Hollywood's level of image trickery

Took this a few weeks ago

My Moon fashion is far, FAR superior to your Earth fashion.

This is fantastic lunarcore inspo

Bumping for bomber recommendations

lunarcore seems to lack in tops for the summer

anyone got any ideas? probably just basic tees yeah?

Yeah I think, though I was also thinking about plain bright colors tee-shirt with white/grey cargos and shoes, or some tees with a subbtle futuristic style (be it symbols or cut ).

Maybe because they wanted you to get an impression of the lighting conditions on the planet, buddy.

Does you're retarded gullible ass get paid to stick up for fraudulent NASA's fuckups? Wtf are you doing pal

>fraudulent
>white balance
What the fuck are you talking about, mate? Do you even fucking understand photography?

Paesano, don't reply to bait.

Can /pol/ b8 go back to their board and leave this innocent thread alone ?

Nice compilation. I don't suppose you made it, or otherwise have more movie concept art and similar pics?

imo it's more about a tees texture, than prints or cut
like some waffle thermal fabric or maybe linen

Yeah, I'd agree. Texture first, though cut would help. As I was suggesting earlier (maybe it was the previous thread?), I think the Matrix was good inspo for that reason. Slightly dirtied and ragged textured pieces.

Fuck both you guys, just because I'm not a gullible fucker doesn't mean I'm baiting. Pretty childish way of looking at anybody who disagrees with you. NASA is stealing your money you dumb nerds

Well it's not stealing mine, I'm european.

Also it's not about you baiting or just being a fucktard it's about being out of subject, this thread is about lunarcore and this board about a fashion, take your conspiration theories to /pol/ were they will be enjoyed.

Pretty much. Although whatever you want really. I would think you would want to dress in layers for space.

I would go for a fitted on top, baggy on the bottom kind of look. Sorta evoking the image of a jumpsuit tied off at the waist.

We moon people do whatever we want to whomever we want at all times.

What are these styles of trousers called.

trousers he made himself type b

It's a rebel scum interpretation of a high pressure suit. It's a pair of pants where string closures are added.
herrurst.com/post/57701458149
herrurst.com/post/56544970721

he?

Knoch. Herr Urst. See

You can find some pants similar to them under "Bondage pants" from the punk movement

this guy

Is he ok?

What are they called?

quora.com/Why-astronauts-have-a-white-and-an-orange-coloured-space-suit
Made by David Clark Company

Knoch on his website says that he's 180cm(~5'11'').Isn't it bait?
Because he looks much taller.

I'm pretty sure he's over 6 feet.

I agree with you, just don't understand why he does it.

beige just wear a sleeveless undershirt, a bit on the tighter side. also there's no summer on the moon.

pretty sure it's just a joke

Can somebody tell me whee to cop these or pants similar to these?

Also would I look autistic by wearing these or can they be pulled off?

those are russian telogreika trousers. you cannot wear them unless its really damn cold

Also look pretty close to military pant liners. Here's a German one. It's pretty much wearing blankets for pants though.

This is on ebay for $40k. Should I sell everything I own and buy it?

if you don't you're a coward