No one told me that working out would ruin my chances at wearing skinny jeans

no one told me that working out would ruin my chances at wearing skinny jeans.

can i get these tailored to look more Veeky Forums

wear slim tapered.

skinny jeans look awful if you lift legs.

They only looks silly once you are squatting plus 2x bodyweight . I use to be a skeleton and started getting compliments around there.

You are free to deadlift as much as you want. Also if you focus on strength and keep volume relatively low your squats can get pretty high without your legs exploding.

>They only looks silly once you are squatting plus 2x bodyweight

i couldn't fit into skinnies since i was squatting 185 lol

is everyone on Veeky Forums just a fatass? i'm 145 lb and squat 295 (light weight!!) and fit skinny jeans just fine.

When I was a 5'9 manlet squatting that weight I didn't look like I lifted. You are either somehow much shorter than me or a tall fatass.

That's because squatting and other strength exercises produce no mass. You fell for the strength meme, my dude.

post pic. there's no fucking way you fit in skinny jeans and squat 295. your waist is either 36" and you're 5'4 or you're lying.

I had to stop squating more than 250 cause I couldn't even fit in slim jeans (20" thigh at 30" waist). Skinny jeans are like 17" thigh at 30"

315 squat, 26 in thigh with 30 inch waist, kill my damn self. forget skinny jeans, i have to size up on straight cut jeans. and i stopped training legs like 9 months ago.

5'6 and waist floats around 29" and 30". i should measure my thighs now that you bring it up

and are right, high weight, low volume makes you strong. probably still ottermode or dyel according to Veeky Forums standards

>outlift most of my peers
>balanced muscle groups
>swim for killer workouts, shoulders, keep everything lean
>easily fit into most clothes

strength training + swimming for cardio, highly recommended

>implying there's anything wrong with normal fit pants
get with the times

non-tapered jeans look bad 99.9% of the time.

not everyone is a 5'5 110lb asian with a 27" waist.

that's a pretty lofty generalisation there

if you're fat they're obviously not going to look good, that goes for most styles

im not one of those "skinny jeans are dead" memers but youre kidding yourself if you think theyre still the only way

5'9
Squatting near 475
32" waist.

D-do girls like Thic asses? ;_;

tapered jeans are fucking awful

everyone would be better off with straight cut pants, regardless if theyre skinny fit or not

some mad shit talkers, any examples of a good straight leg fit? I'll believe it when I see it

well, i've just posted multiple examples

here's another anyway

those aren't jeans mate

6'1" 156lbs here. Will I ever be able to squat more than 1plate without struggling?

one more for good measure then

those aren't jeans but are clearly tapered look at how much excess fabric there is around the thigh and how much slimmer it gets to the calf

"fit fine" does not mean it looks good. unless you're a tall guy with small thighs and calves, waist and butt and skinny overall, you'll look fucking ridiculous. just being skinny is not even a guarantee for them to look okay, requires a certain type of body and the perfect proportions for that kind of fit. if you had the idea that working out would not cause a problem, you probably never even were one of those people who could pull them off in the first place. why do you want to wear skinny jeans so badly anyway?

wtf those are fantastic

Guys, about to cop a new pair of jeans, but I'm stuck between a pair of Onis and Momotaros. Looking for a slim tapered/skinny fit.
Any idea which brand is better in terms of quality?

I got some slim fit jeans

fits fine at the top half

Should I taper the leg openings though?

that is called a front facing crease my friend

if you're xbawx hyoog dress like Ahnold Schwarzenegger