Are scars Veeky Forums

Are scars Veeky Forums

Post scar inspo

Whoa pic related is effay is fuck. Big boss core

Most of the time no. But those are the most badass scars I have ever seen. Become a super villain.

OP looks like a redditor with intentional scarification mod.

>shave beard
>go bald
>get Veeky Forums + Veeky Forums
>become an international icon

Mensur scar where kind of effay in the first half of the XXth century in Germany, but that as more to do with were those scars came from.

ay check those

Worship satan?

T R I P S

this

kek wills it

my gf has a face scar that runs from the lip. she's a qt nd i love and respect her too much to ask what it's abt or anything. doesn't seem conscious of it nor makes an effort to hide it, i think that's effay
>>/blogpost/

Why not just ask?

> respect her too much to ask what it's abt

Bro it's your gf and you're scared to ask jesus you must be a giant pussy

depends on the story behind the scar

don't want to be rude, people have replied to her photos asking and she has never replied, i'd prefer if someday she just opens up and tells me on her own if she wants too

I'm thinking of getting an eyebrow scar like this. Any tips on how to make it? When people ask i'll just say i fell or something so they won't know how autistic i am.

That's an excellent perspective to have

good job user

don't be a fag

you are retarded my guy

i know m8, but fuck it

This is actually brilliant

I have that from getting hit in the face with a baseball bat when I was younger.

just shave it like all the chavs/rudebois used to do back in the 90's

what the fuck? Why the shit wouldn't you just ask?

sometimes I wish I was hit in my nose so I could get a rhinoplasty and not be a faggot for getting it.

lmao you most likely will not look good. I had a """"friend"""" in high school who shaved his eyebrow just like that (he was trying to look like hopsin lol he was white) and he looked fucking stupid. Don't give yourself a scar like that, don't give yourself a scar in general. It's a bad move and you'll most likely end up regretting it. I would suggest just first shaving it before even considering doing that.

Tom Hardy's scar doesn't look good because of the scar, it looks good because it's on Tom Hardy.

>thinking about getting a scar
you're retarded my dude

I slipped on a waxed gym floor and smashed my face into floor and got that. What is it about the split eyebrow that you like?

First off quit being such a pussy. Second off if you're really this insecure fucking break your nose yourself.

Wanting to get a scar is not more retarded than wanting to get a tattoo.
Wanting it to look accidental, is like amnually distressing milsurp to look like a disater victim however.
Either you get a proper skin removal/ash rub scar mod, like you would get a tattoo or you engage in reckless behaviour until you naturally get one.
Second one will have the benefit of making new experiences and stories to tell to your friends.
Such reckless behaviour includes, german fencing, playing with wild animals, playing with fire, doing stupid parkour et caetera.

I know its a game character but effay if you ask me

Scars that are clearly from a dangerous situation and not disfiguring are Veeky Forums.

Scars from acne or whatever aren't.

wow hello 2015

i'd hate to make her feel uncomfortable or sad and i'm not curious enough to justify even potentially making her feel bad. She never talks about it and so I know it's very personal, if she ever becomes comfortable enough w me to share it'd b cool if not i understand like i have secrets I intend to take to the grave

Is self harm Veeky Forums? You can get a lot of scars from that.

Get an eyebrow piercing and then pull it out

Alternatively:
>Keep beard, grow it out a bit
>Get a ponytail
>Damage your eye and get an eyepatch
>Get a leather jacket
>If you want to go the extra mile cut your arm off and replace it with a prosthetic arm
>Punished "Effay" Snake

>TFW self harmed back when I was a teen for about a month and a half
>I had like 3 friends and was doing shitty in class, really a low point in of my life in general. My life was vidya and self hatred.
>Would do it when parents were gone/too busy to notice
>Someone in my school noticed it and tried to talk to me about it
>"Oh haha no I was taking care of my sister's cat, she hates me and ended up scratching my arm to hell and back"
>Worked because I had a few cuts from taking care of my sister's cat
>Stop doing it because I didn't like attention and did not want anyone else to notice/her to catch my lie
>It's healed pretty well, just a few dark lines on my arm I hide with a sports watch I got for Christmas

slam your head into a door, aim for your eyebrows while you do it

thank me later

Scar is super effay

This thread reminds me of one I once saw on /b/, where some dumb kid was asking for advice on how to safely break his arm so he could get out of some school-related thing.

Even /b/ thought that was fucking stupid and told him so.

that's a big scar

Obito?

Self-harm is not Veeky Forums at all.

for you

For thee

f u c k
:0

goddamn. what the fuck happened man?

you look really sick though dude, rock it. You're still pretty good-looking and you can work w the scars, shame it's the first thing people will notice though

>I'm thinking of getting an eyebrow scar
>I'm thinking of getting a scar

My Asian friend did that in highschool

Lol what a retard. I'd really love to have an excuse to wear an eyepatch but I for damn sure am not gonna go ripping my eye out anytime soon.

Does anybody have that .gif?

yeah you get it by slicing the entire length of the underside of your forearms vertically, it looks really Veeky Forums for sure i agree

Story?

Found from Google

I CACA DAO VC
I CACA DAO VCCCCC!!!!!!!!

Bierjunge

jump through a window you dumb fucking moron

But Veeky Forums people aren't educated.

sup igor

i always thought about scarring my face just for attention seeking purposes. I feel like if I just showed up to class one day with a giant fucking scar down my eye id be viewed completely different. Its a really drastic natural measure to appear more unique without looking like your trying to hard by bleaching hair or something. haven't done it yet because im afraid of fucking up and having a crooked scar
>angsty teenager

>thinking of getting an eyebrow scar

Place an icepick on your table and slam your head into with as much force possible. Aim for the eyebrow area of course.

t. weakling looking for excuses

Hängt doppelt, du pflichtpeinliche Dauerphritte

why the fuck did you same this shit op, you're not sneaky and you dont look that cool

sub zero has the hardest scar of all time

in that case just let it be then.

How do forehead scars come off? In media scars are usually lower down on the face.

OP if this is a picture of you, please start going to the gym and grow out hair abit. Then dress as you like but in military colours. You may be the only one able to make a proper Big boss look work, you have to do it, you are chosen!

My neck

Get a buzzcut and look pissed off all the time

Just make up some cool story of how did you get them and yeah they are.

Nah, that's too last decade. Now you have to be kind of scruffy and look sad but determined.

She's going to fuck a black man and you are going to raise his child just because she resented how much of a pussy you are.

why you being the joker bro?

There was a study which suggested a man with facial scars will be considered more attractive to women than that same man without the scars.

Really doubt it works for acne scars, though.

>don't want to be rude

please find it in yourself to take the dick out of your ass

pic related mine.
guess how i got it

Is it retarded that I really want scars like these?

yes

>so I could get a rhinoplasty and not be a faggot for getting it
The fact that you think like that is way faggier than getting a rhinoplasty without breaking your nose.

fell off your bike?

hot

Thanks, user!

>"thinking of getting a scar"

she was throatfucked by a bull, doesn't want to hurt your feelings so she doesn't tell you cause you could never compete

Got a long crescent-shaped scar under my eye from when a dog bit me on the face.
It's a nice conversation starter, usually tell people it's a mensur scar or I got hit by shrapnel.
Have been told it makes me look manly before,
but mostly by girlfriends so dunno if true.

Also have some smaller scars, but not as visible.

this.

I got a scar like that from being hit in the head with a rock when I was younger, try that.

I could unironically see that being a fashion trend there

>tfw acne scars

why did i have to get the bad kind of scar

cuck

not really

that looks like makeup desu

ur a sweet boyfriend user
i have a scar on my forehead that is pretty noticeable which i'm self conscious of and my ex never asked about it which i appreciated

i have one from when a metal door hit me when i was a child

you sound like a good bf user

hair cut accident?????

very un Veeky Forums