/QTDDTOT/

Ok, so I have this old hoodie and the sleeves are all stretched out and they won't stay pushed up. What can I do to fix this?

Not mine, but pretty similar.

That's actually Veeky Forums as fuck. Tips? Just dunk it in bleach or what

what are some plains hoodies that are not shit quality (hanes, gildan) for no more than $100?

With mine I just rubber banded where I wanted the bleached area to be cut off, then dunked it in a 75/25 bleach water solution in my sink. Made sure it was well saturated and hung it up. I'm glad I decided to hang it because it got a cool gradient effect to it. It's sorta brown and then fades to a pinkish color. It's pretty cool.
Goodwill, breh. I got a North Face for $10.39

Sorry, rubber banded a plastic bag around the top. That part's kind of important lol.

bump

What's the quality of Jack & Jones shirts? I'm craving for some mandarin collar shirts and only ones I found are from Jack & Jones.

Are these fucking women's boots?

Picked them up the other day and noticed this on the label. FUCK.

champion reverse weave

Does it matter?

no you moron

Yes.

anyone got experience with this model?

how does it fit? TTS?

SLP.

where can i get mandarin collar shirts with buttons only going halfway down? all i find is shite business shirts

Can you post yours too please
Tempted to try this

What are some good black boots that I can wear with my black skinny jeans? My old boots got thrashed.

fucking dipshit. there's already a fuccboi general
>

Dude, you should learn how to shop before trying to get into fashion.

W stands for wide

So can anyone help me with my sleeve problem? lmao

I don't think I could get away with cropping it.

Fold to make hole smaller, sew together, cut extra.
Also can you post pic of what that hoodie looks like while being worn? Looks cool af

I can try but I have shit lighting in my apartment.

I haven't really owned dad hats before, so i thought i'd give it a shot with spring coming up.

Turns out my head is just big or something. Ordered a one-size ellesse cap and it was too small even when pulled open in the back apparently.

Is there any brand or specific dad hats that are just bigger than the universal one-size? I can't find shit about what a normal size is, and can't really measure my head. It also looked ridiculous because it was so tight, but i mean... Some people can have a fucking mane on their heads and still fit one of those hats properly.

What should i be looking at?

/sp/ lurking

On the topic of hats:

So i have this hat that's pretty dope, but the bill seems too long, anything I can do about this?

As a relatively unattractive human being who is overweight, what's my best attempt at being more Veeky Forums friendly? I wear l/xl. Slowly losing weight (eating better and lurking on Veeky Forums but still at 225 rn)

Since you're losing weight I'd just look at clothes that fit nicely. Either you're gonna keep losing or balloon back up so no major purchases.

In terms of looks youd be surprised at how you look with a decent jawline. I was 300 12 yrs ago, got down to 180 from working out and was a stud. Got kids n I'm back to 300.

If you buy flashy clothes then people can tell you're compensating for your self confidence issues.

Work on being strong or funny. Preferably both but choose one.

Already am funny and people enjoy to be around me most of the time. Just i never feel attractive, I'll put my coins into getting fit first then I'll come back here i tuink

is there a Veeky Forums IRC, discord, whatever?

Damn you got the fresh new Wumbos! w2c my guy

Why don't you just pin roll the sleeves at the cuff?

This is cool man, I think pewdiepie has the same dope hoodie

is there a way to buy it online instead of bleaching a hoodie?

Good call.
Fucking pewdiepie

Docs desu. Just don't wear them like a tumblr loser. Depending on your style also black red wing ir or other similar models can look cool but it's more of a milsurp look

>i say this wearing Levi 501 gazelles and a sweatshirt
I wish I dressed cooler but I have no money

What can I do to clean these up a bit?

Not sure what material they are.

I have a couple.

1. Does anyone know what shirt is in the pic? I like that shirt and want to get one.

2. What's Veeky Forumss opinion on jackets with cloth hoods? I basically own only hoodies and no jackets and feel like i should get a jacket. I'd wanted a leather or canvas jacket, but I'm white, have a short haircut and a long ass beard and think that might be a little to F A S H Y. I like being able to put a hood up cause I dont like hats, but a friend of mine had a coat hood combo he use to wear and it made him just look fucking homeless. Advice?

bump

use fuccboi general you idiot

>very little fashion knowledge
>have gotten by by almost only wearing simple or plain darkish colour t-shirts with blue or black jeans, casual af stuff
Now that I've build a sense of self-worth and identity, I want to start looking into fashion. For casualwear, the idea of customising or ordering custom designs is very appealing, since I want to put a bit of myself into my fashion and I highly doubt I could buy that in a store. Official merch shirts for things I enjoy lack taste and subtlety, and just look either generic or autistic.

Long blogpost made short: Is it a good idea to get custom designed clothes for casualwear and how easy is it to get good quality?

bump

Are lanyards Veeky Forums? Gives me something to put on my keys and just have the rest of the lanyard hang out of my pocket. Could be good.

No. Wear it around your neck if you want one but don't do the pocket thing. That's like highschool shit

bump

I like wearing weird and unique jackets/ coats / anything that goes on your upperbody downwards. anyone have good websites or places for finding those? pic related I like thundercats overcoat.

Anybody know of a BOGO for hoodies? Looking to get a range of different colors for

Does anyone have recommendations for casual and maybe somewhat Veeky Forums shoes that have a barefoot feeling?

Like a thin, flexible, flat sole?

Is this the same jean?

Looks about as close as you're going to get. Provided they're both SLP D02s, and not from vastly different year ranges, they'll fit the same.

I fucking forgot the name of this page where they sell a lot of shit from other brands, they sell a lot of slp-like stuff but i can't for the sake of me remember the name and it was almost spammed a few years ago here on Veeky Forums.

Maybe they even sold their own stuff, can't remember

(it's not grailed)

nevermind, it was asos.

First time to Veeky Forums in years. Do you guys fuck with taobao or any of that shit? Im a reasonably poor student looking for a professional looking leather sachel or something for laptop/snacks.