Eyeglasses

Optical only.
Pic related. That's the pair I've been wearing since 2 years now and willing to change.

Other urls found in this thread:

eyebuydirect.com/eyeglasses/frames/palo-alto-black-l-19299
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Eyeglasses thread?

Just copped these.

what brand are these

eyebuydirect.com/eyeglasses/frames/palo-alto-black-l-19299

they look really good and well worth the price

thoughts? thinking about wearing this often with mostly dark color clothing

Anyone have experience with Warby Parker?

I ordered a pair through them on the 18th and it says it's been received and they're verifying everything but that's it. They say it normally takes 10 days to get your order, make it and get it to you.

Wait, what? People who don't have children who have children actually wear these things? Unironically? Out in public?

When the hell did old man style become a thing?

It's great. They have the best customer service and the quality of the glasses is waaaaaay better than anything I've gotten anywhere else.

That'll look good dood

It took mine nearly 4 weeks to get to my house. Quality on my first pair was kind of eh with the joints. I got accidentally hit in the face and my glasses happened to break. I went to one of their stores and they replaced it for free no questions even though I was a day over the warranty. So at least they were nice about that. The second pair has much better quality and doesn't feel as creaky when I move the joints around.

ID on the glasses?

I was born in the wrong face shape feelsbadman
I guess I understand how trans people feel now

I hate rectangular shaped glasses and I love roundish glasses
But because le face shape meme everyone telling me I shouldnt even try wearing roundish glasses

Well a new optician is opening in my small town tomorrow and for one month everything is -20% and if you buy one glasses you can get another pair with 100€ discount
Maybe I will simply buy a pair of round and one pair of rectangular glasses and wear the round glasses outside of work

face shape is a meme

If you think some glasses look good, go for it.

check these

I dunno why I hate that shape of eyeglasses when I'm find with a round shape like

I like these so much but every optician i go to say that my face is too wide, being big faced is suffering.

My current, good build quality, still shiny and strong.

ordering a pair of round frames with mirror tint, wish me luck

What do you guys think? I just ordered these.

Is this color better?

do you browse tublr?

simple black frames for me

Damn,
Those are nice man

u. r. 2 edgy 4 me

>feminism interests me: the glasses

can I pull this off as a non-blackrapper?
or are there similar glasses (doesn't have to be gold)
I just love how they look

with or without texture?

Only niggers can pull of gold.

yes. people actually step outside of their comfort zones sometimes. it's called developing a personality in some circles and you should try it.

wow you're going to be the hottest IT guy on the block

this would apply to all glasses edgelord

not in this day and age

those are autism frames

>trying this hard to justify buying my grandpa who's in his 80's glasses

Just stop.

they're literally just aviators. who cares if "old people wear them lol"

you picked the absolute stupidest reason to dislike them

these are autism frames

Holy fuck, these are literally the same thing I've got. Are they really autism?

i cannot say for certain but there is a high probability, post a pic for confirmation

t. wearer of such glasses some years ago

>two weeks now and still waiting for Warby Parker to tell me they've even shipped my fucking order

They're garbage

basically

Trust me it takes forever. I called customer service after three weeks and she made me feel dumb for even calling. Basically said they were still being processed. Keep in mind that they have to make your lenses too which could take a whole week.

So why do they advertise 10 days?
Fuck them, I'm going to the store here and getting a Luxottica owned brand just to spite them

dumb or dope?

mite b cool

???

id on these?

get lasik, best money you'll ever spend

If any male under the age of 20 walks into my store those are the sorts of frames they go for first

how much senpai
was thinking about it

What are ur opinions on hipster glasses? They look hella good on me but would it be too autismo to wear

doesn't matter
doesn't have to be gold

Thoughts?

Chill with a quirk, only if you can pull it off, they're quite square for not being square

white guys have a time honored tradition of wearing round glasses, like himmler

Need better suggestions than what my gf thinks would look good on me.

PROBLEMATIC

Copped these this week
Liked the unusual tortoise shell on the sides and wanted a roundish frame.

Darker frame for a start i'd say mate, square ones preferably as well just to complement face shape

They said these were square

i've had my pair for about a year now and i love them. I can't say shipping took too long but their customer service is probably what shines the most. Especially great if you live near one of their stores since you can come in whenever to get them tightened, cleaned, readjusted, etc. At one point i broke mine and they replaced them on the spot which was nice.

Oh its you again

Yes

What frame shape is the most Veeky Forums?
Round? Square? Wireframes?

fuck dude, why would you get frames that match your skin color? That looks so bad

I'm brown, the frames are grey

That color of frame looks terrible

what is a good type of frame with some who has a diamond face structure.

Pic for reference

Is it possible that people say these glasses dont fit you because you are fat
But if you lose weight they will say its fine

ayo took the buzzpill to compensate for JUST hair.

Do these frames still look alright? IF not what frame shape/color/size should I go for?

These current frames are Warby Parker btw

thanks lads

Yeah they look pretty damn good man

getting pic related soon (but from Costco) with frames this thin, is it recommended to carry around a glasses case more often?

nu-male white knight that thinks the US isn't multicultural enough

got a smudge

thanks man

boy didn't see that one coming. Would it be better if I shaved at least?

You look like an FtM transsexual honestly. Grow a bigger beard, try to look more scary somehow. Pretty hard with those glasses

Are you from melbourne?

I finally found the best opitician in town I'm so happy you guys don't even know
They opened their store like 2 months ago
They gave me 6 glasses to try out home and bring them back tomorrow for free
The woman was a little bit older so I thought she will try and give me boring glasses
And I was like meeh I know I have a kinda round face shape and everyone telling me I can't wear...
And she was like
No thats bullshit these roundish glasses fit you fine they look great

Is this heaven

Not from Melbourne, I'm from NW USA.

I enjoy wearing glasses and the people around me compliment them, so I'm up for any suggestions of frame/brand/shape/color you have up to like $300.

Sure I'll grow a beard, but fa will then yell numale rather than trans, but I guess that's the lesser of the two.

I've lost 70lbs and I'll keep going since that should help. I'm 6' and work an outdoor manual labor job, so at least I'm not a twink

thanks for any tips

You rape and murder a lot of women? Or just fuck kids?

Can anybody ID these?

epic

Do face shapes matter or do you just buy whatever you like?

desu they don't matter

are my glasses Veeky Forums

are you still posting eliza pics?

If you think you've got the right idea of what looks good on you, go for it.
If you think you don't, stick with determining by face shape.

Not at all actually

link?

Can i get your guys' opinions on this? They look good on me but i just want to know what you guys think about the brand and the price ($190)?

LOL when Veeky Forums tells you your glasses arent good yet people irl give you compliments all the time
why not?

People are fucking idiots, fa is critical but honest

normie compliments are more akin to political maneuvers than sincere feedback

id?

>Veeky Forums is never wrong about their critique and they would never just talk shit to someone anonymously because they can get away with it
k
i dont understand what you mean by a political maneuver

i mean it's like a transactional exchange
flattery in exchange for favour
you're right in that anons will often just try to bring people down, but there's always grains of constructive criticism to be found

but people who compliment me are mostly strangers and they dont ask me for favors or anything weird LOL, jesus...

people compliment you on things they don't like about you.

in high school i used to have the most disgusting visibly greasy comb over and i would get "compliments" all the time on it

cazal 958

What color? Black, crystal or flesh?

you hang out with some really shitty people

i feel bad for you

crystal