>pastebin.com/raw/93cLG9jj

Groups!
>MyFitnessPal: "Veeky Forums friends"
community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/112013-fa-friends

New /thinspo/ tumblr:
>thininspo.tumblr.com

How's the weight loss going, lads?

Down 35 pounds since October.

Went from 235+ to around 200. Hoping to drop to 185 or so before I start jogging.

I'm 6"1' btw

Great job, user!

i ate a 6pc chicken meal from kfc today. im never gonna make it :(

start jogging bro
I was at 190 beginning this week
started running 2 miles everyday even post lift session
im around 185 end of this week

tryna hit 160 asap. goal is 150 or so, more concerned about body shape over weight numbers but I am slimmer than before

Not sure whether I should try to achieve my initial goal or try maintaining as best as possible instead. Wanted to reach 50 kg, but I keep being told I look too skinny (even though stats are not dramatic or anything).

Currently about 54 kg at a length of 173 cm (female).

>6'2" 133lbs
>want to go lower for perfectly flat stomach
>feel like the rest of me is good though
The decisions

isn't that easier through exercising anyway?

>being so skinny it becomes ugly
>still having stomach fat
someone up there must hate these people man

does anyone know of any good active /thinspo/ communities ??? this board is dead and the teen girls on tumblr post too much cringey self-harm esq poetry shit. All the forums and blogs r old Internet or frown upon ed's

Its not even chicken you dumbass, how is that not motivation to never eat there? Same with subway and McDonalds FYI. How do you not understand that when you eat that shit that makes you fat, you're doing exactly what "the man" wants. Some goes with all you fags who smoke fags. I don't hate fat people or smokers, but I always feel I should put fat smokers out of their misery.

Down 25 pounds since October as well. I'm 5'3". I fell off for a while but I'm getting back on. Trying to eat oatmeal for breakfast & drink more water & eat more fruit, I wanna lose at least 5-10 more pounds before next month.
Also same

Does anyone else think they look kind of like a boy though?

myproana is like most active ana chan forum around. it has subforums catered to exercise, fasting, nutrition, and a bunch of other stuff unrelated to ed's as well

I'm down nearly 20kg (nearly 40lbs) since last October at 6'2. Not too concerned with the weight, as long as I'm getting lean and have the right shape. At the moment my thighs are still a little thicker than I'd like, and I'm probably around 12%bf, and want to get it around 8%.

Was hoping to buy some acne thin stay cash in size 30 as they're currently still available (will sell out quick) but not sure if it's worth it if I'll just end up smaller again...

(((the man)))

Going along nicely. Posted in the previous thread, down 70lbs in 10 months, getting closer to 75 now though.

looks good but quality picture, difficult to see legs on the right

fugg.... impressive, and good job!

o so the disclaimer is just to discourage goofball normies from shit posting? I thought everyone there was in recovery and actively trying to gain. appreciate the suggestion ty

Does it matter how many carbs/grams of sugar i have as long as i stay at a calorie deficit?

Just eating less works fine for me, I never consider any of these things at all, do not even count calories or anything.

But since these things are all I ever hear about in thinspo posts, there must be some importance to them. Maybe lower intakes of these cause less appetite or something, making the weight loss easier or more efficient? Idk. And I guess ignoring all of that in general is not the healthiest option for my body, but it was fucked already anyway.

fuck, i'm not losing as much weight rn. I think it's because i can't take a good shit and i'm developing a smol belly it's either all the food i've eaten or that thing that happens w emanciated african children, a regular dose of laxative nor flax seed is working. so do i stick a tube of water up my ass or fuckin purge? what do

well i have to count calories since i have a tendency to overeat so counting helps me to dtay on track. problem is sugar and carbs are in almost everything and even if i avoid them i end up feeling odd without at least some carbs and sugar. i know theres some thin people that eat mostly sugary snacks but stay thin just because they dont go over their required calories.

could be that youre not drinking enough water, also try some different laxatives?

I basically live on pasta, bread and fries because it is the cheapest and does not require effort. I assume my body is kind of dying inside. When I read how people pay so much attention to everything they eat and take care of their body ImI must applaud them, must be a hell of a job to keep track of all of that.

Going smooth

nice

whats yoru routine/diet

Not quite /thinspo but getting there.
Need to eat more berries n shit

can someone post the helper with a fly swatter?

stats?

6'1 - but never weighed myself so not sure about weight

was on holiday for a month and gained 2.5kg ;_;

Where is frof???

One kg of fat is 7500 calories. If you gained 2.5 kg of fat it means you ate 18750 calories above TDEE during that month. If you didn't actually eat almost 19.000 cals extra during 30 fucking days it's probably just water retention from a bit of excess sodium and that a bit cardio will fix you right out.

male
177 cm
58 kg
15% bf
kill me

That's way too much.
Kinda disgusting
Please stop

that is perfect.. heck the naysayers.

(btw im a guy)

other person but nope, really disgusting

post pic

Am i skinnyfat /f/?
6ft
11s5/161lbs

wouldn't say that but you might want to tone up a bit with workouts

>tfw you are 30 lbs away from looking like OP pic

Fuuuuuuuuckkkk. This gave me some motivation.

like shit, honestly
too anxious dealing with exams and assignments therefore I unconsciously eat unhealthy ie. biscuits sweet shit etc
weight 60 atm, too afraid of getting fat

ahhh idk this kind of disgusts me
you don't look skinnyfat because you are not skinny to begin with
you look something between normal and a little too much even

am i /thin/ yet? i don't look like i'm starving

looks good man. there is always room for improvement, but you already look attractive.

i feel you user
i reached 19.5 bmi a few weeks ago but since then its just been finals and graduation stress out the ass and i havent lost a single other lb.
i usually manage to keep it together during the week but then saturday morning hits and im fat all weekend again.
>stressed cause im fat
>fat cause im stressed

well take another look at your own reply and there is the answer

nooo i want to join this club here are all the cool kids. Would you people recommend smoking cigarettes for skipping meals? That's what Ive been doing but I'm worried about getting puffy cheeks.

christ those numbers are high. back to routine and hopefully it will be fine. i am such a fat fuck

the fuck is that? he ain't me, stop pretending

>that pic
>attractive
kek

Puffy cheeks wait what

what's the perfect /thinspo/ bmi?
i'm at 17.9 now

HUNGRY SKELETON

I'll take it!

i confused you with another post sorry
it seems college will be our doom dude, physically speaking, now i understand why after graduating everydody gain so much weight
how the hell do people maintain thin while studying hard, i mean you have to be pretty mentally strong

I like it. A lot.

you ever heard someone say they're too stressed to eat?
yea fuck people like that

it's my borthday today
i'm 20
boyfriend's still worried about me...
i really want to be able to say i had an eating disorder in my teens but was able to get rid of it...
but i'm already restricting on my BIRTHDAY
i can't even eat 500 below maintenance

brehs you are ideal. i am stickman and trying hard to bulk. it's not fun when skinny girls comment on how skinny you are.

no one? asked?

>dat reading comprehention

>how the hell do people maintain thin while studying hard
methylphenidate

feel better hannuh, you can do it really hope you beat it one day :-(

Who /94Knicks/ here?

Got down to my lowest so far. 84.3kg at 6'4".

Fucking overrate today and feel like shit. Don't know how to kill this habit I honestly feel so awful

I didn't post here in almost a year.
what happened to stay hidrated user? is he kill?

blog

You look like a flat girl.

I'll transcribe this into something helpful: gain muscle.

The number in the scale will go up, yes, but your ultimate goal should be (and I assume is) to keep your BF% low.

he got ban'd after ban'd. after that his harvard grad cousin took over but i think he got bored too. or ban'd.

And a quick question. no meme arrows. i was working towards my goal weight on a pretty reasonable rate and literally out of nothing i went vegan. this was little over a month ago and i suspect i gained more than 10 pounds. i couldn't put together the courage to step on a scale. i thought going vegan would be good for weight loss but i only started compulsive eating and i eat significantly more like trash than before i was vegan. what should i do

Do you guys wear size medium or small t-shirts(mens)?

I'm at 69kg why would I want to change that?

stop being vegan
or stop eating trash

what should I change pls effay

stats?

173cm (5'8'') and 58/59kg (circa 130 lbs)

How is it? 180cm and 50kg

Nice blog post. You just come here and talk AT people, never WITH them. I feel terrible for your parents.

The better question to pose yourself is:

"Do I aspire a flabby body, or one that is reasonably physically fit?"

you look great don't lose anymore bby

WHAAAT
i was so happy with 180/55
sex me

great looks.

>weigh less now than gf who is 5 inches shorter than me

i don't know how to feel about this

tell her to lose some

looking good mate, nice abs, youre my goal body
just asking how do you do to maintain your weight? any diet, routine, tips you wanna share

Thanks

I don't follow any kind of diet, just don't eat too much. I also walk around 2 or 3km everyday.

How am I? 192cm and 68kg

how much did you weigh?

>tfw eat junk everyday but limit the amount
like a slice and pizza and 4 cans of diet soda and fill me up, each day i eat what i want as long as i dont eat alot of it. sure its bad for me but im still a skelly which is what counts really

malnourished indian boy

Same. Don't really care about being healthy 'cause
>making it to old age