Veeky Forums cringe thread

Veeky Forums cringe thread

am i the only one who think's it's actually not that bad?

Please tell us why its cringe

pretty standard
nothing cringe

That scarf, desu. Doesn't fit with the denim jacket, especially with that knot

holy shit k-dot is fa

for so long i thought he was one of those idiots who wore skin-tight jeans with drapey shirts and jordans

yeah probably
samefag. sorry you got posted in a cringe thread, should have known this day was coming.

fr

Pretty bad but it doesn't deserve a thread, it's not cringe it's just normie core

and his pants are way to tight for a person that fat. dont wear skinny jeans if youre a skinnyfat pig

he looks like a try hard 2011 hipster and probably looks ridiculous with his 19 year old baby face wearing a denim jacket. the scarf also generally looks really hipstery and effiminate. looks like your average mfa poster

>probably looks ridiculous with his 19 year old baby face wearing a denim jacket
>the scarf also generally looks really hipstery and effiminate
Finally this has become a cringe thread.

Buzz cut + full beard looks nice for the right people though. It can look good or bad, not really cringy in any way.

>triggered he looks like a nu male

looks great

Derelict.

I'm not the guy, I wear milsurp exclusively and you probably would cringe at me, though not for looking effeminate or a numale. Doesn't make you getting flustered at the most standard shit any less silly.

people who have no idea what looks good so just follow trends and read internet guides are the worst and what the OP pic represents. I wouldn't judge someone for wearing a fleece, running shoes and cargo shorts because they clearly don't give a shit

be very careful now

That's a big beard

this is one of the worst fucking fits I've ever seen

For you.

he only needs to change the ugly shoes and swap the sweatpants for jeans and he'd look reasonably good.

he'll still be skinnyfat with shit proportions

its cringe because a trailer park isn't fa

if it had like a tight crewneck, than i wouldn't be half bad user.

based lothbrok

>scarf over jacket collar
>sleeves rolled up past elbows while wearing scarf
>denim jacket fully buttoned
>skinny jeans on thick thighs
Can't quite tell from the lighting in the pic but that appears to be a green scarf on a blue jacket.

Elementary lads cmon.

Fit would look fine if he lost weight and shoes weren't so loud, I think

Everything the trannies of /LGBT/ think is "cute"
They actually think knee high striped stockings are acceptable....

>I wear milsurp exclusively
Fucking why?
Why come here if that is all you wear?
Why only wear that?
Do you even get it tailored?
That's super fucking cringe mate amino haven't even seen your fits. Only people that would possibly defend that are americans

Ha, you got tricked!

>he just needs to change half the damn fit and then it will look good

It is cute tho

>Why come here if that is all you wear?
Because people on this board are easily enraged, which amuses me. Plus there are at all times milsurp and "Veeky Forumsscist" threads up.
>Why only wear that?
Not really a friend of consumer culture plus ecologically concerned, I had been thrift-shopping for years before I found out about milsurp from youtube comments under a radical ecologist video. Plus I already loved the aesthetic as I was very into neofolk. It really is the best option if you want used garments of high quality at a low price.
>Do you even get it tailored?
I prefer to buy fitting clothes and don't like drainpipes.
>Only people that would possibly defend that are americans
I don't wear Realtreeā„¢, I wear 60s Bundeswehr ankle boots and 70s swiss wool loden trousers, you judgemental metrosexual piece of hot steamy sweaty gay man ass.

Try to find exceptionally ugly people in ugly poses in bad lightining so that we'll feel what we wear matters, thanks.