What are some of the best flags/logos/symbols of factions across history?

what are some of the best flags/logos/symbols of factions across history?

VIVA

LA

FRANCE

Pro Romae!

That old stayaway symbol of all things proletarian still packs a wallop in the haunted bourgeois psyche.

Only the finest

Seems awfully modern

Older version

Iberian crosses best crosses.

Alternative

Because it's a modern representation.

Its "vive" you goddamn troglodyte

It is a modern creation of a symbol that the Roman Republic used. That's why it seems modern.

I didn't know recolors was that old.

VIVE

Several of the different iberian Holy Orders, and specifically those three, were related to each other.

Im sure many are numb to it since its such a common thing, but I think the American flag is well designed.

1991-1993 Russian flag, note the colors and ratio. The current one is fucking garbage in comparison, even though the changes are really slight.

Here it is, in fact.

Japanese prefecture flags are pretty cool.

And people say American flags look like brand logos.

Looks like Pokemon badges.

Too much stripes and shit. If it was like Texas or Chile it would be more aestethically pleasing,

CSA version was pretty good

I disagree. I think its detail sets it apart.

PAX TIBI MARCE EVANGELISTA MEUS

I think they should have stuck with the original circle of stars, otherwise I like it.

Without takibg politics into consideration, I agree, as it's cleaner and less cluttered.

I don't know what the fuck they were thinking with this, did nobody forsee the problems with friendly fire this would cause?

Hard for their to be friendly fire when youre aiming at a line of men in different colored uniforms.

uniforms weren't standardized until later in the war, or maybe I'm thinking of the southern side i dont remember well.

>When the American Civil War broke out, the "Stars and Bars" caused confusion on the battlefield at the First Battle of Bull Run because of its similarity to the U.S. flag, especially when it was hanging limp, down on the flagstaff.[17]
So apparently it did cause confusion, but you're probably mostly right.

I prefer the newer one, but neither are really amazing because those three colors are so common in flags.
The Union Jack is pretty based though, even though it uses those colors too.

>early american civil war
>consistent uniforms
lol

Pic related best use of blue white and red

It was probably the inspiration.

You know what Im going to say user. And you know why im going say it

What might that be?

Kingdom of Cochin, the Pansexual kingdom

Coptic crosses are some of the best

>France
>Royal Arms of England
>Literally right in the file name

I came

I mean, they were pretty French for a while

>
>
>

While memefully associated with Taoists, the Taijitu (Diagram of the Supreme Ultimate) is more of a representation of the Taiji, which is a notion of Chinese monism/dualism.

This made me cum.

Look like crappy sports logos.

Armenian Chruch is based

I always liked that one.

Glorious.

Can't believe they roll with that one.

I like my crosses like my women, thick.

This. Personnal symbol though.

One of the best symbols in the history.

"Decent" and below should all just be one big shit-tier.

Holy shit that looks annoying as fuck

I really wonder how many commies/nazis etc. adopted their ideologies just because of those damn fine aesthetics.
I know that I only started reading up on communism back in school because those symbols and propaganda posters looked so awe-inspiring.

I just want to share this CoA