Girls give a shit about fashion

>girls give a shit about fashion

LOL. Every chick on the street stares at my arms and muscles, not the clothing I wear. The people I see spending effort into their fucking pants are weirdo virgins. Being fit = looking good with or without clothes. Pic related is me

>preaching to the chior

holy shit are you harolds son?

>chior
what am i retarded
choir*

prob starin at u for lookin like a freak :P

They give a shit about a decent hair cut.

lol baldy

it's not cool to post some Veeky Forums goober's account in the hopes that we all harass him. we wouldn't do it anyway

Now if only you didn't shave off 2/3 of your hair.

Are you crazy?
You don't know girls do you? I mean I'm a gay guy and not a girl but most of my friends are girls.
We literally post pics of guys who dress like shit in our whatsapp group.
This pervert with a great body sent my friend a pic in his underpants and literally all of the girls ripped him about his off white boxer shorts and shitty bed sheets.

Girls care about how you dress and how you furnish your house.

It's delusional straight men who have shit taste and think no one else is judging their lack of style.

>that forced smile
>that insecure pose
>that profile picture where he's covering his face
The lad is emotionally hurting. Hope he's alright.

Probably don't stare at your clothes cause they aren't worth shit orthey are too busy figuring out the dimensions of your hair.

I know I am.

you look like you are on the juice man, you are loosing your hair and got acne, im fckin loling at you, you fucking attention whore while im 65kg ripped, athletic and still getting quality bitches. fuckin punkass

>go to Veeky Forums
>they complain that girls are with skinny Veeky Forumsgs

WHAT DO THEY WANT?

holy FUCK

>This fucking thread again

>weirdo virgins
Hey, I'm a happy weirdo virgin. I just like clothes.

I'm rolling. That haircut, that acne, this shit has got to be a joke

I mean if i had to choose, i'd prefer to look at your arms instead of your shitty haircut as well

This is the face of a man who is definitely undergoing some serious inner turmoil.

That mowhawk accentuates your receding hairline.

Lol, you might make some people mad, OP. Girls be mirin', cucks be hatin'.

Roid acne on the forehead?

Finally learned this in my 30s.

I dress for myself, not for others. I couldn't care less about what the plebs think of me

this guy looked like shit by Veeky Forums standards too lmao

Yeah, it really makes shit seem worse. OP really should shave off. He seems to actually have a decent head for it. Maybe throw in some classes for interest on the face.

gross

I honestly gag whenever I see this picture posted

You're a gay man?

no

:[

he's balding user. he masturbates too much.

you can tell he can't stop tugging on his little pecker by his receding hairline and gross acne.

Getting pussy is easy, I sent this to a college girl last night and fucked her in my car...3 messages total.

you look like a dead meme

>51
you hed and arms look pretty disgusting desu

but your ugly and morbidly obese and so was the chick

I'm fashion illiterate, what's so terrible about it?

>steroids

Can't be Veeky Forums if you're on gear.

>taking an interest in fashion for girls
LOL

Lul

Being fit > being out of shape
Being fit but dressing like a retard = you're halfway there
Being fit and dressing well = the most attractive and you're taken more seriously

A fit guy who walks around in MMA fight shorts, an Affliction t-shirt and Nike Shox will not be as respected and taken seriously as a fit guy with a nice collared shirt, khakis, etc.

Women being attracted to you only when naked < Women being attracted to you at all times

Is it this hard to understand?

Enjoy your new herpes!

>go to Veeky Forums
>girls give a shit about fitness
>LOL. Every chick on the street stares at how well my clothes complement my frame, not the muscles I have. The people I see spending effort into their fucking huge gains are weirdo virgins. Being fasionable = looking good with or without muscles. Pic related is me

face it, you can't win

gerald stock
harold jock
harold broke
harold cock
harold maclemore

>take steroids
>lose your aesthetics (ie go bald)
>still too small to compete in bodybuilding
Maybe you can join a circus

>tfw 5'6"
>24 and hair thinning on top

I'm really thinking I should just go ahead and try steroids. Like, at least looking like that guy is better than looking like George Costanza, right?