Hi Veeky Forums

Hi Veeky Forums

First time here so bear with me.

I wanna buy one of these CP Company goggle jackets - don't ask me why or criticize my choice; it just needs to be done. However, I am worried that I'll drop some obscene amount of money on the thing and it'll turn up and simply not fit. Does anyone have any experience with the sizing of these things, or any experience with these jackets at all? Alternatively if anybody knows anywhere in Sydney where they stock them, so I can get a feel, I'd love to know. Or just any particularly good shops in Sydney.

>I wanna buy [...] CP
MODS!

Hi, yes they stock these in stanwick st down near harbour. Saw these there couple of weeks ago, shop is Eton or something like that

>Veeky Forums "humour"

Thank you very much! I can't seem to find that street on Google maps though, where exactly is that?

>watches Football Factory once

>I want to fall for a meme
You have to be 18+ to post

Nobody ever talks about these. Just keep the googles in.
They fit either large (shells) or tts.

F.am, nobody wears them except for white nationalists (all they care about is the Stone Island logo) and fuccbois

Stone Island logo? Are you thinking of the Supreme x Stone Island collab

No one wears them in Aus.

nobody looks at a goggle jacket and thinks it's anything other than Stone Island

Why should anyone looking at them think of Stone Island?

they usually have a measuring system online, usually something similar to pic related. Do you know your measurements? I've had some experience with CP company, just not with their jackets in particular, but they're durable enough.
kys

seriously?

Yes, same designer, same current parent company. And now? Nobody knows and nobody cares

no how do i find them out?

Surprised you haven't made this shitty joke before, considering how prolific Common Projects is on this board

Still not sure what you are implying, even in that pic CP comes first, a la people would look at Stone Island and think CP.
Normies dont even know who Massimo is and think its CP UK hooligan shit cos of the goggles, in fact they would probs not even think designer at all just UK hooligan, for example; comments in this thread ( )

you know?

>implying those are different posters

>first time

honestly just close this tab and never come back.
I know that at the beginning it might seem like a lot of the people on this board know a thing or two about fashion.
They don't.
read the sticky and then go outside and observe people. remember what pieces and combinations you like and then copy it. Copy everything you like until you develop your own style. the people on this board don't know shit desu.
RUN AND DON'T LOOK BACK