What is the most efficient deodorant? Which one do you use?

What is the most efficient deodorant? Which one do you use?

Dove roll-on, because I'm not a 14 year old who uses spray-on to look cool in the locker room at school.

mitchum

sprayon dont stain t-shirt armpits though like rollons and hard deos

I don't use deodorant, I shower

Yes. Because those two things are obviously mutually exclusive.

Crystal deodorant works wonders for me, would recommend unless you sweat a lot. then an antiperspirant would be a better option.

Currently using this
For occasions when I know I'm going to sweat a lot I use a rexona spray antiperspirant

I use this nivea roll-on. works great.
I'm suspicious of sprays doing a good job and I'm afraid of getting the spray in my eyes or lungs. so roll-on is best.

I had terrible experiences with deo crystals in the past and some bitch called me out on my body odor once and I had no opportunity to tell her I used that stupid crystal and it didn't work.

that doesn't suffice. seriously.

t. lowtest beta

Mitchum spray. The 'cool' blue one.

Doesn't smell offensive, doesn't leave marks or wreck shirts. When I was younger and used a cheap sure one, it was like caked like talk and wrecked shirt armpits.

Don't wear those deodorants that smell like what the colourful energy drinks taste like.

That's because you probably live in Britbongistan and think a week's worth of 70 degree days is a "heatwave".

Dove is demonstrably the best

Any good recommendations for "sensitive skin"? My pits get itchy and rashly from dry deodorant so I just clean up with rubbing alcohol most of the time. Doesn't really help stop sweating and I live in an area that's hot year round

This is my favorite one.

>rexona is called degree in america
wtf lol

So, I have an issue with anti-perspirants. It took me years of using it to realize that they were what was causing my profuse sweating. I would start to sweat and use more thinking it would help only to sweat even more. Finally I realized that something in the antiperspirant was causing the reaction that made me sweat more.

Since then I have only ever used deodorant. But occasionally I still sweat, it's a lifelong battle I'm dealing with.

How the fuck can I stop sweating from under my arms so much?

Smear it on in small amounts.
Since its not anti perspirant you still sweat but don't smell

hell yeah my dude.
this shit is basically odorless, so i can wear perfumes with an actual interesting scent and it lasts fucking forever. doesn't stain shirts either.
god-tier

its cheap, lasts a long time, and doesn't ruin clothes.

i've put it on at night after showering before, and haven't needed to reapply till the following night.

Well 70 degrees would melt my skin off. :^)

>not replacing your skin flora with a genetically modified bacteria that produces your favourite scent as its metabolic byproduct

This and only this.

Classic Old Spice.

>2017
>still can't do this

Where is the future I've had been promised

I use that. Is he trolling me guys? I got it for 99 cents at a convenience store

I'm actually about to go buy some deoderant today. Got a date coming up on Thursday and I want to at least not stink.

>outside most of the time
>80+ F and probably 60 + humidity
>moving around

I'd like something that lets my cologne come through. Should I go the deoderant + antipersperant route or just deoderant?

I use Abercrombie & Fitch deo stick and Biotherm deo spray

Odorex or Deoleen rollers, no alcohol, very little scent, no marks on clothing. I sweat quite a lot, especially when working out, but since I use this stuff I can go 24h+ without sweating/smelling

current old spice deodorant formula was made in the last decennium

I live in Greece and I can confirm that the use of deodorant is mandatory year-round, even in winter, and I shower every morning

Already the temperature is hitting 26C and mass transit has become unbearable (thankfully I have a car) especially with all the refuse-shits. They smell real bad you wouldn't believe it

Sprays don't do shit for keeping odors out. Roll-on Degree 24 or 48 hour is good.

But compliment with cologne if you really want a good scent.

I've heard that this deodorant smells great, I mean I like unscented deodorant and a fragrance, but I don't have money to burn.

you probably also smell after a day's >work

if you have less than a few hundred bucks to spend a month, this deodorant is a waste of money

so is expensive cleanser or expensive shampoo

it's better to invest more money into a top tier moisturizer (with spf), exfoliator, conditioner and fragrance

this

Deodorants don't help me sadly
I sweat A LOT but it doesn't smell bad
Always have to wear some kind of jacket or hoodie to hide the stains on my body
>user its summer and so hot how can you wear this
>it's comfy ha ha ha...

Of course deodorants don't help you, they're just there to fight the smell. Wear an antiperspirant, genius.

Try Uniqlo undershirts

This is the shit right here.

I've read it stains clothes so I apply 20 minutes before putting a shirt on.

And Sure in the UK.

This but I use the women's unscented one because for some reason they don't seem to do an unscented men's. Not that it makes any difference because they are unscented. It's just weird that it's specifically in the women's range

What's a lightly scented, non staining deodorant that's not an antiperspirant? Is Tom's any good?

One and only.

>bottled unlimited
>75ml
i think ya got swindled m8

This one. It's for women but idgaf, all men's deodorant smells fucking overpowering and disgusting. This is the most pleasant smelling, incognito, and least "axe" like deodorant I've found, even though it smells slightly feminine

>Since its not anti perspirant you still sweat but don't smell
My dude, that's called washing yourself

I use this stuff, buy a five pack at Costco once a year for 10 bucks and I'm set. It just smells like a bar of soap does.

This for unscented, Burt's Bee's for a light scent.
>mfw some people in this world still use deodorant with aluminium in it

I use it. It's a pretty light citrus smell that is undetectable after you put it on. It's not that nice desu, kind of smells like a glue stick.

I like it but probably won't buy it again for the cost. I liked it because it didn't irritate my skin or stain my clothes and was an effective deoorderant but not really worth the price. Pretty sure a scentless nivea stick would perform similarily at a much lower price.

that's the og shit. lasts all day and doesn't look like poor fag garbage

Regular Dove deodorant

and everyone can tell pajeet

it can be a medical condition user.

I use degree men because it's super cheap for a lot of them on amazon and it's not too bad either

Or brut

I use this since it's pretty neutral and cheap, probably should look into it some time to see if there's anything better but it does the job.

low test detected

Most deodorants are anti-perspirant (suppress sweating). Apparently this is bad for you because your body sweats to get rid of toxins.

>That's called washing yourself
Of course you wash yourself. You are supposed to shower in the morning (before you put deo on) and the evening (to wash it off), regardless.
You are an idiot.