Did americana/workwear die out or is that still a thing?

Did americana/workwear die out or is that still a thing?

Only if you're going to a job centered around manual labor is it ok

Workwear is dead. It was about trying to be authentically volkisch. Now we have moved past that and realize that only black people have an authentic culture.

*All of your memes must be styled after black twitter memes.
*Start getting spray tans. You need to make bodybuilders look sick and pale.
*Your children should be black. Tell your girlfriend she is "poly" now and invite black men over. Tell her asking black men to wear condoms is racist.
*If you own less than 12 pairs of sneakers you are a failure.
*Organic juice goes in the trash. That is swpl shit and do you know how they make it? They take regular juice and water it down so it doesn't taste like it has added sugar. From now on you by orange DRINK.

It's still a thing, sadly.

As practical clothing for workers it died out, but for sheltered 40 year old men who work a desk job its quite popular

Flannel and chambray shirts, wool trousers, jeans, work boots, camp/bulcher mocs...those all seem timeless pieces so I don't think workwear/americana/american heritage will ever completely die, sort of like prep.

>not going to workplace
>going downtown
>i could wear my normal clothes
>instead i choose to wear my working clothes
>that are not even designed for work
>just so that people could see me wear it
>i have such a good fashion sense

Modern workwear doesnt even look like that. Modern casual wear is much more comfy.

So the stuff in your pic is no more than a historical costume. Sad!

It's still a thing. Some dude made a thread the other day wearing a Pointer Chore Coat with IRs and everyone started circlejerking him. Denimheads are kinda ruining Workwear though because they tend to be 30 yr old Incels that wear jizz stained raw denim like in OP's pic.

If you're young/young looking it's actually a really good look

t. butthurt feminist millenial

That particular look is mostly worn by old Romanian men who smell funny desu. Denim jackets are never OK

post next lvl workwear

how would this look with black paint speckles?

Elements of it can be incorporated into styles well

Don't go full costume mode or you'll look like an idiot, there are things other than selvedge denim and boots to wear with a chore coat

not all of us are as insecure as you

Whatever man, you do you

There's a guy who catches the same ferry into the city as me every morning wearing the reddit work wear uniform, without a scuff on his boots or sun fade on his jacket

He just looks like he's wearing a costume

Yeah, having marks of use is very important.

My Red Wings are beat to shit by using them daily in the forest and every time I see someone else wearing them in the city they are spotless and clean worn by some numale.

Also attitude isn't talked enough with fashion, limp wristed iphone swiping citydweller numales make everything look shitty because they have no spine.

No one cares about your redwings.

You did lmao.

Many such cases!

>Some dude made a thread the other day wearing a Pointer Chore Coat with IRs and everyone started circlejerking him

You got memed hard

its over. peakselvage was about 08. the best thing about it is it looks sort of ok on fat guys