Any reasons why I should quit wearing female short shorts?

Any reasons why I should quit wearing female short shorts?

That guy has no ass whatsoever.

Because they look bad

that depends entirely on how much you like cock.
I'm assuming your answer is "quite a lot," in which case the answer to your query is "no."

/thread

rarepic of op

I'm very far from being that muscly

The answer is "very much"

We noticed

Captain Sweden?

Hungary

What about male short shorts?

This is gym short, I hate its fabric for everyday use.

You look fucking ridiculous. How often do people give you looks?

Often. It mostly depends on the color of my shoes actually.

love your work, op

he has no chin either

don't you get beat up for being a faggot in one of the east bloc states?

Nope, wear your sluttiest ones.

very innovative of you. better than sandals

you look russian or slav, how come they didn't ill you yet, they're homophobic as fuck

and btw, Ive seen you posting the same shit for years on Veeky Forums, are you mentally ill or something? you must be aware somethings off with posting this for literal years daily

it looks gay af

The fuck is wrong with you man

well he is gay so there's something not working right in his brain, can't blame him for being such a freak

I think you look great. Maybe roll the shorts down a little bit, you have great legs and definitely shouldn't hide them but you should consider a bit of modesty.

What if men started dressing like sluts too

i havent gone that short but ive been wearing shorter shorts for two summers now. the shortest ive gone is probably about halfway between my kneecap and hip but i think thats too short

Absolutely no reason at all.

No reason at all, if it makes you happy do it.

The freer the bussy the freer the people

B U S S I

There is little homoerotic about men starting to reclaim their masculinity after decades of body shaming brought on by fat people.

>decades of body shaming brought on by fat people

what are you talking about lmao

In Australia guys wear footy shorts like this everywhere

R A D
A A
D D

It looks strange how they hug your thighs. Obviously you can pull off short shorts but a little more room and an extra inch or two in length would go a long way. Nothing against presenting yourself as gay or anything like that, I just think it would look better. Wear whatever you want though, man. At least it's kind of punk / non-conformist.

Well you'll look like a homosexual,but you should be used to that by now so go right ahead.

why are u spaming that guys pic everywhere
what has he done to you?

you look like a faggot, end of discussion.

this

i don't think many people understand that since the late 20th century, men have been brainwashed into hating themselves and their bodies

fucking GAYYYYY

bucci

are you already inmune to getting called faggot in the streets.?