Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yEu1ALsLk5w
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Interesting

Ohhh the implications
>>dubs have spoken

Well well well...

OP you might want to get your eyes tested

OP, you are a retard and I don't even own these autism shoes. But your autism is off the charts.

mods and janys please delete

If you can't see the similarities you might be autistic

>my autism is off the charts
>not posting pic related too
Can you explain where my tism is actin up?

Topkek what a hack

I didn't post it because that meme is reddit

Well you're a faggot and so was your post

I think mah dubs speak for themselves anywho

sorry, I don't watch h3 or other reddit/ifunny tier youtubers. also I don't care for reddit starwars/politic memes.

Take another look

I'm imagining that in the Elliot Rodger voice

youtube.com/watch?v=yEu1ALsLk5w

Sweet sweet boi...he was too autistic for this world...his brain was big but his heart was bigger....and he paid the price for being buttmad at Chad, instead of evolving into wizardom...imagine the keks we would've shared, the memes we would've made if only he didn't succumb to his emotions.

I'm not sure if this is just a b8 thread but Raf Simons shoes are already a thing. He's just reusing older adidas shoes, which is why it's Adidas and Raf Simins *collaboration*. Please do some research before making an idiotic thread.

Nike lead the competition for running shoes for much of the last 20th century and for the early 00s. It was only recently that adidas has taken the lead- and guess what during the 20th century those adidas designs were just trying to keep up with Nike

not him but that has litteraly nothing to do with rafs designs. he just proved Nike has nothing to do with the rafs. are you for real autistic? please seek help

>Nike
>Americuck brand
into the trash it goes

Nike-makes an original design
Adidas-copy Nike
Raf-"collabs" with adidas

>europoors
>calling something "americuck"
I wonder what Mohammad thinks? You can ask him I think he's in the other room raping your wife

then prove it. you have given no evidence other than the your autistic posts that have already been proven wrong. Rafpotster is right.

Ozweegos are so quirky lol xD

>He's just reusing older adidas shoes
no you retard, it's just the soles
literally all those shoes are commonly known with their nicknames that come from the adidas sole design raf used for whatever shoe
ie. 'Raf response trail', because he used response trail sole
also drop drop name any time you don't know shit about anything, reposting bunch of raf simons runway photos don't make you relevant

Raf adidas btfo

That's exactly what I just said. He used adidas soles. Don't get mad when you don't have reading or sight comprehension skills.

>>sight comprehension skills
Kek got a little too ahead of yourself buddy. I think what you meant was "slight"

Type-slower-so-you-won't-fuck-up

No it's not, your post is still there and it's straight up fucking wrong

nice projection mongrel

ID on bottom one?

>t. jealous poorfag wearing adidas

Yeah, Reebok Pump
>inb4 ADIDAS OWENS REEEEECOCK
not at this point in time (just an fyi)