Post your style

remember talk shit post fit boys

Template

so the kappa hype is crazy right now
they even released on ssense and its much more expensive
so happy i wore this before it was normie

pretty basic but qt

bump

how's the backpack? Is it very large/wide?

very street thug vibe you got there.

same kind of bag

It isn't abnormally large or wide, I wear it to college like any normal rucksack. I just love the design and its dirt cheap because surplus

Loving this OP, where can I cop the tee?

This fit is really nice too, not too keen on the bandanna but if you have the right face for it you can pull it off

palewave my dude I love this

Nothing special, but its nice

Sharp and clean, even the layout looks nice aha

i love the style

Where to cop the sweater?

I've been pretty generic lately

i cant imagine that shirt looking good

wearing short sleeve button shirt over long sleeve t-shirt is too 90s/nigger fashion?
I'm really lost here.

These pants are ridiculously high waisted.

normie european

Damn y'all can't dress aside from

stop samefagging and making pinterest boards for your "future" boyfriend

probably one of the most boring outfits ever

nice "artisan" condom boots though, really makes up for it lmao

couldn't be more obvious

i wanna dress like this, but what are some good substitutes for vans for this kinda style?

common projects or knockoff slp chelsea boots, you will be the hottest fuccboi on the block circa 2012. complete the look with a shitty hitler youth and a skinnyfat body.

too much leather my man

Substitute for what reason? Brand, quality, colour, price?

It'll help with suggestions.

Brand/Quality, wore them years ago as a young teen (are they still 'acceptable'?), and then fell apart fairly quickly.

w2c hat?

Are you comfortable with recognisable branding on your shoes?

impartial, depends whether i like the actual shoe enough in the first place

lmfao

no it's just autistcore don't do it unless you're special needs

basic as hell, wouldn't notice you in the street

Whered you get the jacket?

Then go for some Nike SB Janoski, Adidas Busenitz, Converse lows.

Other options might be Lakai or Etnies, or maybe Common Projects if you have the money.

DISCLAIMER THAT IT IS HARD TO COMPLETELY JUDGE THESE FITS WITHOUT SEEING THEM ON THE PERSON. Body type, hair and face go a long way.

Muh black vans basic bitch safecore uninspired cunt, but yeah it's fine--can't call it a bad fit or anything. I do like the backpack.

If you're black this is pretty dope, if you are white please get rid of the bandana now. All of you cunts please upgrade your shoe game.

Floral is a meme and I bet you look hipster af but I still like it.

The gloves are autistic otherwise it's not bad. Props for trying something a little different with the suspenders. Maybe looks ok, but definitely lose the gloves.

Muh black. But I don't mind it. Shoes are painfully boring though. Try Onitsuka Tigers or like a Dunk in an interesting colorway instead.

I feel like the shirt and the jacket are too samey and would weirdly clash because of this. Definitely lose the beanie.

Dat hivemind with 12444124. Definitely lose the leather pants and just go with denim. I personally just hate chelsea boots but they don't really clash with the fit or anything.

I don't even know. Seems try hard. But if you look really good you could probably pull it off.

Yawn. But fine.

Meh.

Y'all are basic as fuck. Safe. Can't complain.

Shirt is too loud man. Everything else is ok.

Acceptable.

No m8. It's acceptable to break out like one 70s style piece maybe but full 70s? Too much. And the braided dad belt is pretty cringe. Props for trying to be different but took it too far imho.

id on everything (bar vans obvs)

this is wack af lmao. are you fob by any chance? or just an r/streetwear crossposter?

with this user
w2c?

>Floral is a meme
fite me

A B S O L U T E
B
S
O
L
U
T
E

w2c that jacket?

jesus christ you probably use deviantart if you dress like that
disgusting

I meant on men, but yeah don't wear a corset. I do like ankle boots though.

I think the only time I've used deviantart in the last 5 years was to read Sunstone.

This is just the silly version, I'd probably layer the corset under and switch to unpatterned pants if I was actually wearing it.

But corsets are neat!

best fit here desu

end clothing
its on sale atm

what /core/ am i

>But corsets are neat!

I mean if you want be a frumpy dorkette who reads BL and listens to Evanescence.

>frumpy
maybe
>dorkette
yes
>BL
heck no, GL or bust
>Evanescence
meh

2/4 isn't that bad I guess. Idk I don't really need a corset, 36/29/38/5'11 is ok I suppose, I just accidentally sized myself out of a one-off blazer and wanted to fit back in it without too much trouble, but the aesthetic grew on me.

stop posting this

How do I avoid the flaring out?

with buying more tapered pants

I've posted it once, and that thread died before anyone answered, you dense fuck

i can guarantee this looks disgusting in real life. top left is good though

buy jeggings

What, like 90% ITT?

I believe the point was not that you're spamming the board with this fit, but that you should forget about it because it is awful

I like mid 2000s motorsports shirts, can't really explain why

something like this

There is a fat guy at my school who wears these shoes with some saggy ass jeans and a cringy hoody. I fucking hate those shoes because of him.

Literally everyone wears these, or converse. Don't be such a beta that you don't wear somthing just because some fatto wears it

u love reeeeeebok huh

ID on those pants?

just a tan jogger pants

What would you recommend if I'm not comfortable with recognizable branding?

lazy town core

I hate fashion

memepunkcore

i'd recommend any black simple plimsoll

Not feel like channeling full on nazicore right now, but sprinkling a bit of SS here and there seems to go pretty well so far.

Those shoes

veidt commie

L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N

>shitting on actual good style
>wears meme clothes straight out of leddit
nice bait dude

really hope you dont wear those nasty red laces.

its like if you took all of the shitty clothes in the world and tossed it at a wall to see what sticks

It's really 70s. For a girl it would be fine...

I don't have money for the stuff shown here, still nothing more than a pipe dream at the moment. But I still love to think about it, how about it? Rate and hate

yo, i have the same jacket. Cool fit user

>For a girl it would be fine...
why are men so insecure

w2c jacket?

End clothing. It's on sale but it's still 200

Good stuff

w2c sweater and pants

absolutely love this. at least you have an individual style.