I'm, fucking tired of seeing these eyesores everywhere. POST EFFAY BACKPACKS. Hershey need not apply

I'm, fucking tired of seeing these eyesores everywhere. POST EFFAY BACKPACKS. Hershey need not apply.

Other urls found in this thread:

frostriver.com/shop/day-packs/summit-pack/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Welcome to every european city post 2010.

We call them communist humps, you know like camels.

Veeky Forums is hot trash for discussion about backpacks. The majority of posters here are either in high school or just barely university and the most expensive backpack they own is hardly 80 dollars. The fact that most people here don't want to spend much means they are always looking for alternatives to basically Herschel. Because in the price range they shop its either Herschel or a knock off. As well, most people here are normies with normie budgets so for them to get a designer bag at all is out of the question

This is mine, pretty childish but i got It when i was 17 so...

>communist humps
>a product of rampant consumer culture, advertising and hype

say what?

w2c backpack? its kinda hot

Its the mcq Alexander McQueen classic bag

>when i was 17 so...
So...drop it and buy a better bag

But i still like It. Also the only other bag i actually like is pic related and literally everybody has it

That one is overdesigned to hell my dude. There's a lot nicer bags out there. Also higher end bags are ridiculously comfortable in comparison

which 2c?

Neither/10

ill get a kanken then
can't go wrong with a classic

Right

>Veeky Forums is hot trash
ftfy

Any recommendations?

Depends what you're after my dude. If its techwear I would say y-3 is a better call. If its just day to day then a biker bag or a more classic design fits with more stuff. There's a damn cool Paul smith bag with white art on a solid black back that I'd recommend. Depends on what you want but at the end of the day get more than one bag so you can match fits, if you need just save up the money. Waiting 3 months and getting a bag you get complimented on feels a lot better than waiting no months and getting 0 compliments

Couldn't be happier with mine.

is that marc jacobs backpack yours? that's sick

Yeah it looks better in irl but thanks man. It'll be good for camping or music festivals this summer

get yourself one of these badboys

kid at school who pretends to be doctor who core?

good lord, burn it

just get a jansport

Are hybrid messenger bags effey, Veeky Forums?

Minimal, effay, durable as fuck.

Unless if you're after a more techwear aesthetic I don't think you can do better than this.

lol no

Lmao it's better than 80% of the shit poster here. I'm sorry about you guys spending 300€ for a backpack that look like crap

a better option from the same brand

w2c?
Something similar would be okay too.

I a Dakine Backpack similar to the one in the picture Veeky Forums (or at least acceptable)?

frostriver.com/shop/day-packs/summit-pack/

I had to order mine from a small outdoors shop in the middle of no where though because I'm in the UK. They come with a lifetime warranty which is a bonus

Its acceptable for an unremarkable normie wearing unremarkable normie clothes in an unremarkable normie fit

So anyone who isn't a twink faggot?

>wearing a backpack

SUOMI MAINITTU

Hey if you need to say that to justify your choices than go for it

Swiss army backpack is pree tight

nice purse