Since we can't stop the gov from forcing women quotas...

Since we can't stop the gov from forcing women quotas, how do we stop women from being such piece of shit workers that have half the quality of any male worker with no sense of competitiveness?
How do we compensate from them being useless blobs once a month?
How do we compensate that they can fuck off at anytime for 9 months?

>>r9k

We need to take back the Universities. By making merit the key to being able to apply for a job, we would quickly strangle out women from the areas they aren't good at. Once that is done, however, Government would probably make quotas on women required to graduate..... so I guess just a revolution.

I don't understand this shit because my country offers parental leave to both parents and no one gives a shit.

Also, the majority of women I work with do their job like everyone else. Maybe you should get to know better women.

Outsource everything to little companies that can afford to ignore regulations. Do it through open bidding processes.

On the boards, hire a few women as tokens, and change job descriptions so they are there. For example put "the director of HR" on the board even if its just Jill from HR.

>women gets hired into construction job
>complains that because she isn't strong enough that she shouldn't have to do certain tasks
>gets laid off

All the best workers at my company are women or fags.
On a totally unrelated note, the company is going under.

Offshore company, all employees are "contractors"

ITT: people focused on what others are doing, what others have or don't have and how others are keeping them from success. Just some perspective for ya, losers. You don't see successful white men complaining about this shit.

ur working at a hair dresser?

probably kek

/thread

>How do we wah wah wah

do any difficult, dangerous job
checkmate fuck receptacles

Don't sweat it user. The tides about to turn pretty strongly within the decade.

There are positions that they can do adequately -
Backwards cowgirl
Downward facing doggy
Base layer missionary

How does it feel to find out you lost out on that job opportunity to a woman?

I don't know that feel, since I've never not been offered a job once I get in the interview room.

>topkek women are all diversity hires

Yeah, or maybe you're just shitty assburgers manchildren who wouldn't get the job anyway unless the criteria included "have lily-white skin, a pimply face and the hobbies of Cartman in that one episode where they all became obsessed with WoW"

never everyone applies to mcdonald's, nigger.

energy can neither be created, nor destroyed, sirma'am.

>everything I needed to learn about feminism I learned from South Park.

If women wanted to be men, there wouldn't be the quotas in the first place OP.

>how do we stop women from being such piece of shit workers that have half the quality of any male worker with no sense of competitiveness?
>How do we compensate from them being useless blobs once a month?
/pol/ plz

>How do we compensate that they can fuck off at anytime for 9 months?
Join an insurance scheme so the cost of maternity leave doesn't gut the company that hired someone who gets pregnant.

quotas are the inherently misguided and unfair attempts to dispell the notions about women can't do this or that. well some things women can't do yet maybe in 20-40 years with exos there will be no more major differences between physical capabilities. i agree if a women can and does put in the same performance as a man she must have equal pay and opportunities. many women bitch about this not being true i myself can believe it either way.

for example if a guy and a girl came to work under me and they have the same skills and knowledge and everything i would pick the guy for the same wage. but this is mostly due to me enjoying an all male work environment and finding it more relaxing. you can fart you can make sick or nasty jokes you don't have to carefully pick your words or worry about patting someone in the back is sexual harassment or not. life is simpler this way. so yeah i would only hire a chick if she well outperforms the men.
maybe this is wrong and if you have an already mixed workforce it's not really relevant either.

Actually, PA Attorney General's appdev group is a diversity group...an old hag, a curry nigger, a dumb woman, a Hispanic, and a rotating couple of contractors that "aren't a good fit." They really struggle. I generally don't believe in privatization but I think it has a 50/50 chance there.