Graphic tees

post dope graphic tees

please dont post bad graphic tees

Other urls found in this thread:

unitedwardrobe.com/en/product/2165783
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Are Graphic Workshop's black tees Gildan? I fucking wish the white Baseball Girl one I bought was, it's Roly which somehow manages to be even shittier than Gildan

check out nightchannels they have that design and a ton more. i got like 17 shirts for like 150$ once. shit was tight

gtfo shill

i wish they paid me

Shirts are like 20 dollars what math are you on?

i have this tshirt
is it effay

Yes. Long live screamo

More of a full design than a single graphic design on the front, but I still really dig it :^)

w2c?

discounts. they were 15 dollars each when i got them and i got at least one of them for free for some reason. coulda changed i guess

Not him but here you go.
unitedwardrobe.com/en/product/2165783

Where to get shirts like this?

I like patterns with a lot of space in between. Preferably of stuff like birds and flowers.

I just ordered this.

The numale beta bitchboy store.

Doesn't apply to me since I'm an imposing big black guy. Bitches get curious and it makes me approachable.

Cringe m8. Fine for the gym or home or whatever though.

bump
- skramzlord

u first

I think it's fine for casual wear.

Any "humorous" / "nostalgic"/ pop culture reference kind of graphic tee have a tendency to be kind of juvenile and cringe imho. Not saying he should get rid of it, but I'd make it strictly a gym or at home/sleeping kind of deal. As far as these kinds of tees go it's definitely not the worst out there.

SLP + Grimes

skramz stopped being effay 5 years ago