Oh my god oh my god OM. MY. GOD. i just got this from my parents, what should i buy myself?

oh my god oh my god OM. MY. GOD. i just got this from my parents, what should i buy myself?

Other urls found in this thread:

macys.com/shop/shoes/all-womens-shoes?id=56233
youtube.com/watch?v=PQ261cQ6vnY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Holy shit, you're so bland that your parents have enough money to throw $1k at you yet they still think a macy's gift card is most fitting to your personality?

well thanks for ruining my day, asshole. hope it was worth it.

4 gumballs i guess

or are they more than 25c each now?

fuck off faggot, you can get reasonable things from macys

Thought it was a troll post to be honest pal, apologies if I did actually ruin your day.

whatever you want i mean its 1k gift card

bunch of bar3 suits tbqh

well it wasn't. i was genuinely happy because i will have 1k to spend on clothes since fucking forever. i guess i'll be happy when i spend it in few days anyway.

Give us your most effay photo.

Then we'll recommend.

Well shit, lemme help out. What are you missing/what's about to fall apart?

there you go

i was thinking some shoes. i usually buy clothes at flea markets and thrift shops but i'm not very comfortable buying shoes at those.
macys.com/shop/shoes/all-womens-shoes?id=56233
here's where i was looking at before i visit them.

Buy something that will last a long time, style and durability wise

Not feeling the flats Veeky Forumsm

stand next to a cashier and ask every person that if they pass you the money in cash you'll buy it for them with your card
1k for you

i know many people dislikes flats, but i just love to wear them. can't help it.

Id start with basics since theres almost no way you can go wrong unless it doesnt fit. If I were you Id just drop a few hundred or less and leave it at that for the mean time.
Also you should look online since theres some stuff that might not be in store. Idk what the return policy on online stuff in store tho.

Does Macy's sell candy at the check out counter? Knock yourself out with a dollar's worth of snacks.

This. Im pretty sure they got household appliances and shit too.

Yung Guapo Yung Guapo, I ordered them tacos he brought them nachos (tacos, tacos)
She move 20 bands and he bought her a pair of Balencialagos (bitch)
If he ever catch you with all of your jewelery you better have Geico (SHHIESH)
Young thugger gone pick your ass off like a sniper (pew, pe-pe-pew-pew)

Don't fall for Yung Guapo he just a one-nighter

youtube.com/watch?v=PQ261cQ6vnY

pls fuck off
kys

who pissed in your cheerios

So one dollar?

LOL
Look at this spoiled little kid crying at people on the internet

Might be a long shot, but see if you can sell it for $800 (or a visa gc equivalent). You'll probably be better off buying a few really nice things instead of pissing it away at Macy's.

t.someone who wished he could get back all the money he wasted at Winners/Marshalls over the years

Enough Trump ties to hang yourself or a bunch of boxer briefs and white shirts

something from your favorite brand(s). if you don't have any, just look around and pick something

Godly dubs compel me to ask you to be my qt internet gf

do this OP

1 kilodollar

dont know why i fucking laughed. lmao!!

Wow, you have a good life. Make a donation to those less fortunate.

imagine being this autistic and rich at the same time when your first thought after receiving a $1000 macy's gift card is: creating a Veeky Forums thread and asking what to buy....
do some fucking research jesus

Is this in Atlanta?

Either way Macy's is for basics.
Beaters, with the occasional normie designer thrown in.

I'm not sure I would feel comfortable spending 1,000 bucks there, so if you can resell it and spend some dough at Nordstroms or on gilt I think you'd be better off in the long run.

This only increases the likelihood OP is a troll...if you're serious OP don't let internet strangers ruin your day, just a tip

kek