REMINDER "WEED" is NOT a effay drug

REMINDER "WEED" is NOT a effay drug.
>get high
>start to think that I'm too ugly to pull off expensive clothes

>he's mad that it was only until he force-restarted his mind that he realized he can't pull off designer fashion

Coke and speed are Veeky Forums

Tweaker bitch do opiates like the rest of us

Agreed, weed is not that effay but hubs like VICE and munchies and stoner chefs sell it as fa all day. Along with some of my hipster peers from college but a lot outgrow it

Coke is sort of effay as a status symbol (expensive) like a hype beast brand until it starts to eat your soul and leave nothing behind lol ^_^ not worth it imo

Speed was sick then awful. Effay because woohoo I'm pushing the fold and going where no one else has gone but too powerful and uncontrollable. Sort of cool. The crystal itself is kinda beautiful

I don't like opiates but my friends do. Not effay in my opinion because you turn into a slow-mo zombie

I mix my own ayahuasca, you probably haven't heard of it yet.

>1 up

Not if you use pst

only cutting edge research chemicals are Veeky Forums.

weed is to cigarettes as jeans are to slacks

>>get high
>>start to think that I'm too ugly

You get depressed on weed? Sucks to be you my man.

Try some shrooms.

Fuck off all I feel is tired after a trip now

any drug can effay as long as you have a killer fit for the vibe and you're photogenic and thin.

i usually get real fucked up when i smoke weed. i dont even need to smoke a lot. like ill have flashes of creepy faces too. while its happening its all i can do to not have a full scale freak out and break down, but after, its like some real next level movie shit.
last time i smoked weed i had one hit and was on the verge of puking for 3 hours. spent 45 minutes hugging a toilet. didnt actually puke though. i even hallucinated one time.
i dont know why i continued smoking for so damn long. i just really wanted it to just work i thought maybe if i just built up more tolerance.

constipation is not effay

AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HOLY FUCKING PUSSY FAGGOT

did you swallow the smoke

lmao no i know how to smoke. i smoke cigarettes sometimes.
weed just doesnt sit well with me for some reason. the thing is, after the peak of the bad trip, when i start coming down, its like im just dead to the world. like i can just sit and an hour or two will pass in a flash.

>you will never own the Icon pullover

I get the same thing famo, might be a pussy thing to say but I think weed is too strong for me. In low doses, its bretty chill tho

this user get it. gotta have that 2CB-FLY-NBOME.

thats not the case for me cause ive had times where it was just a perfect high and i had a ton of fun. idk if i should try experimenting with different types of weed to find what works or not but whatever

>not sky-rocketing your opioid tolerance with fent analogues until you're buying carfentanyl in bulk to keep from getting dopesick
ISHYGDDT

Weed is Veeky Forums as a nightly use drug, as long as you don't think/talk about it and do shit like meditating and focusing on growing your spirit and stuff while using it sometimes. It's in general just a nice relaxant, inhibitor and motivator, and can help you get a lot out of life.

Veeky Forums drugs are usually considered to be harder things such as party drugs bc the perfect, idealised Veeky Forums lifestyle is, to some people, partying hard and often.

That's not to say they're bad, you need a balance in life, of all things.

Be blessed based Veeky Forums OP
believe and u will achieve
u are beautiful

I'm high as hell right now so I hope what I said made any sense cause I just re read it and damn some of it is messy as fuck, idek what i was tryna say

have lovely night anons

I'm back bc I wanted to say if y'all r doing drugs other than weed, which is cool, to make sure u do it in safe environments and not do it more than a couple times a month bc I worry bout y'all safety

Be safe anons

Has to do with your psychological state and stuff going on with your subconscious. There's a lot of stuff you haven't worked out and the weed is bringing it to the surface. I've been kind of depressed for a while. I still smoke but if I take a big dab or something I get really self conscious and negative, whereas I used to be totally care free and happy.

Point it is it's not the weed, it's you.

ketamin is the ultimate Veeky Forums drug

i have a friend who had the same issue. he was introduced to herb in a horrible way though. his stupid frat roommates and him took dozens and dozens of hits from a gravity bong because "that's the only way to get properly stoned your first time". so of course he had a horrible panic attack

when you're new to it you should go slow. you should only be taking one hit given how much it seems to affect you. how many drags are you taking? anything more than one is crazy if you're having psychosis-type responses. also, your tolerance won't build up unless you're consistently getting stoned. if a stoner goes a month or so without smoking then their tolerance will reset

>when i start coming down, its like im just dead to the world. like i can just sit and an hour or two will pass in a flash.
and that's very normal. you're experiencing detachment and release after a horrible experience. that's what will always follow a bad trip or a panic attack

you guys should look for indica-dominant strains if you can. sativa is more likely to make people paranoid while indica is more likely to make you relaxed

Toppest of keks

nothin better than a line of ket while you're beamin

Why take anything besides alprazolam

You seem like a cool person user.

thanks user :) have a good one

If you're not chugging ayahuasca on your weekends you're not effay