Just ordered a pair of these, thoughts? Personally I think they have the best basic sneaker silhouette along with Gustin

Just ordered a pair of these, thoughts? Personally I think they have the best basic sneaker silhouette along with Gustin

Veeky Forums hates them but i personally think they are a safe choice and can't really go wrong w/ these. I bought my pair about 3 years ago and they are holding up fine and look better w/ more wear.

They will be uncomfortable at first but eventually break in so be patient. Don't baby them wear them like any other shoe they look kinda silly in pristine condition.

>Veeky Forums hates them
most don't. but the people who like them are redditors

They're nice, definitely a "can't go wrong" shoe that is more glamorous than a pair of vans or Stan smiths. They're still pretty stealth wealth; prepare for plebs to mistake them for converse or no name shoes.

Personally I prefer Wings+horns for basic sneakers because I think they age better and are more well constructed, but common projects are also nice and it's just a personal preference (it also helps that CPs are super expensive in Canada while W+H routinely sell for 40%+ off at end of season).

I used to really like them, they look great in product shots but nowadays I feel like their silhouette is way to slim/flat.

Always like W+H sneakers. The suede Court Lows they have this season look really nice. You mean direct they go for sale? I should look out because their prices are hefty.

I literally never pay for W+H full price besides their basics.

Every season their website sells their stuff for 40, then 50, then up to 70 off. I got a $1100 winter coat from them for $450 last season. I have a pair of their leather trainers (probably my fav shoe they make) for $250. A lot of the retailers that carry them will also offer them at lower prices end of season (like Haven or any local boutique that carries it)

Yeah I almost got some pants for a hundred bucks last season and I still regret not going for them. I'll try to keep my eyes peeled on some shoes but my size is super common.

Honestly people sleep on W+H. It's not that hard to find an item in your size on sale if you search.

Their pants are also super high quality. Their Tokyo pant and their slim cargos look and feel slick and you can get them for $100~ Canadian at end of season.

Yeah they're not that sought after. I'll have to keep my eyes peeled and subscribe to some spam mail from shops.

I really dig the court low suedes this season.

Also always liked the Our Legacy Off Court which you can find for cheap too. Never pulled the trigger though.

Dang I need to make a nice shoe thread.

First post best post.
I have a pair, they look awesome worn out so don't baby them with constant cleaning. Also the pink cps are GOAT tier stuff

>They're still pretty stealth wealth;
Stealth wealth is best mode. Every thing looks clean, well fitted, and put together but not obtrusively so. Like good brands but nothing overt in labelling and whatnot. Also +10 humble points when someone finds out but is happy surprised not angry suprised
>prepare for plebs to mistake them for converse or no name shoes.
Actually the best thing about it. I don't need others to know I spent 650 beaver bucks on sneakers and if that is a driving reason as to why I buy a brand than I'm a loser.

why do you like watching your gf taking nigger dick in her butt?

Having my expensive shoes mistaken for a cheap pair doesn't bother me but I just thought I'd warn OP. Some people would be really irritated by it.

People mistake my high end sneakers for adidas or nikes all the time even though they look nothing like them and I just say "nah, it's a small brand." and if they ask what I'll usually just tell them the designer and they have no idea. This happens a lot at my office with clothes. It doesn't bother me, I don't expect most people to care or recognize fashion brands. I just always make sure to not come off as braggy (e.g. "Oh no they're made in Italy, from a boutique brand called Common Projects").

Black people at my barber shop are genuially the only people who truly care about what sneakers I'm wearing and actually ask what brand it is.

Anything minimalist or fashion-y they automatically refer to as "European" lmao.

That's the 10/10 mentality senpai. Being pushy about brands just comes off as childish. I know a guy that wears full rick and wants everyone to know all the time. Plus, realistically, telling someone that stuff about the brand comes off as pretentious and condesending to "lower stuff" I use the "just a small brand" line frequently and it always works. Even the most memed stuff here is super fringe in real life.

Cps are for cucks

Redditors can't afford them. CPs are their ""grail"" shoes.

nice meme shoe

retarded af, theyre shoes kid you cant take em to the grave

But you can though.

this, blacks are the only ones who compliment me on my ozweegos

What about these?

i don't have a gf :'(

Id on this shoes plz

Who Bball low here

i cant see anuthing

remember when there were multiple threads about cps, now just faggots trying to b8 each other

Should I cop these?

mid tops are complete shit, same with high tops
theres other brands that do similar looking high tops but better looking
desu cps are only good for the low tops

Love this seasons ones but I can't justify buying a pair at the moment as I have loads of shoes.

there's a kid on campus with a brand new white pair and i always lol at him when i walk by him

it's not 2013 anymore senpai

>redditors are poor
>but my japanese cartoon website friends are all rich

The kid probably has more money, friends, women, and a better social scene than you so keep on laughing, loser.

mmm yes because he wears mid-range meme shoes from 4 years ago

Yes. Pretty sure they're a step up above the Damn daniels you're probably wearing right now, poor fuck.

You lol at the kid but I'm lol'ing at your entire life.

nice meme OP, you got me!

docs

are you laughing at me

I bought that pair months ago because I liked the feel. However, they make a ton of noise when you walk. Like a full body gimp suit squeak. My coworkers constantly point it out. I want to look them right in their dadcore and scream
> these shoes cost more than your double your whole outfit faggot
But I do not because that would be gauche.

yeah but theirs don't squeak ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

damn I see two ppl on campus w/ them one is like the kid you see except the rest of his fits are always ill fitting cheap H&M garbage

then theres the streetwear faggot that's pretty built and tall so it's doesn't look as shitty on him like the malnourished twink in hm

they really are uncomfortable as fuck. made the mistake of ordering them just before a full day event. both my achilles were bleeding by the time I even got there

yeah it's not like the kid is ugly (aside from being a manlet lol) he just has that autist slouch walk where he's trying to cosplay as a confident person because his shoes are $400 or whatever but it's so easy to see right through it

>tfw u realize that's why the model's called the achilles
>CP's founders laughing while college kids spend 3 months of paychecks to destroy their heels

Veeky Forums liked them before they became popular

my pair broke in nicely in about 2 weeks now they are one of the most comfiest shoes i own

they will never feel good if you have wide feet though.

Holy shit. Someone is insecure.

shoes like memery masterrace

how is the sizing? do they also run 1 size large like CPs? I'm considering to get the offwhite hi-tops.

since when did Veeky Forums stop cumming over Common Projects? As long as I can remember most people have always said the CP achilles low are the go-to minimalist white sneaker

idk im a uk8 in adidas/nike and got a uk7 and they're a little bit slippery desu
basically they run large so be careful with them

same as CP then - thanks for confirming. I'm a britbong 9 in Margiela GATs and a brit 8 in CP, so hopefully I'll do alright with a brit 8 in Shoes like clay.

because Veeky Forums is contrarian as fuck. anyone who actually disputes that they're the best minimalist white sneaker are retarded - obviously saying they're the best sneaker period is more of a contentious point

they're a great minimalist sneaker but it's hilarious to see insecure kids get all scared because some rando on Veeky Forums says they're not cool anymore

poorfag

I have wide feet. Should I avoid this shoe?

mine have lasted me about 6 years

still absolutely love them, once you pass the trial of 1000 blisters they're buttery smooth

definitely try them on first before buying. probably avoid them though.

I have the high-tops one in cream
best purchase of my life