Why is Kanye so bad at designing you'd think he'd have connections or someone to guide him...

Why is Kanye so bad at designing you'd think he'd have connections or someone to guide him, make sure he doesn't release shit

All his clothes look like they were designed by Fouseytube for his merch store

Holy kek
This fucking picture

at least it isnt as bad as these. what the fuck was the dude thinking. the russian dude shoulda won. these are the worst shoes ive ever seen

Shit musician makes shit clothes

Makes sense to me

He might be shit but some of his music is the best of the past 7 years

Yeezy isn't even that bad, it's just low hanging fruit for beta numales to blindly hate because they think Kanye is A GAY FISH XD XD--popular, hyped, "swag", rap music, etc, association.

Personally I think the Yeezy brand does good footwear (although the new runners are awful) and its color palette is pretty on point. There is a cohesive vision.

Fashion press/community consensus is unequivocally NOT derisive of the Yeezy brand. True, some have pledged to ignore Kanye and not cover Yeezy because his season 4 show was a debacle, but that seems to have passed mostly.

If it were exactly the same but by Rick, you'd all eat it up.

>pic related, literally OP

does he even play an instrument

Keyboard

kanyes color palettes are top tier

Kanye can play keyboard but that's irrelevant as he is a producer, who are modern day composers. You would not expect classical musicians like mozart to play their own songs so I don't see why people care that most producers write the music that other people play or computers synthesize

/r/streetwear

This, the russian had the best design.
Fuck him, he had a voting machine at the store so they were constantly spamming votes.
If no one new who design which shoes, the results would be completely different.

Kanye musics shit

Yeah no you just have shit taste

Very original comment man.

None of the designs were that good imo
In a less loud colourway (black/grey/white) these could look nice

He also had all the sneaker youtubers supporting him and having their followers vote him.
I'm pretty sure they had those machines at Nike stores also, so it's not that fucked to have one in his store

His music and shoes are great, too bad the clothes are terrible.
Probably has too many yes-men allowing him to put out such garbage. I'd imagine at Adidas they turn down his bad ideas, and are more involved in the design process.

the faggots that hate on kanye constantly are worse than the KTT fanboys. I like some of his stuff but the influx it had on streetstyle in germany is horrendous. It's all about yeezy and oversized brown hoodies at the moment. Looks really shit.

The shoes are worse than the clothing imo

>the clothes are terrible.
It's just "muh oversized with nudewave/palewave muted palette and boots."

I'd almost call it safe.

M8 950s are fire tbqh.

Kill self

Theses shoes say:

>I'm a competitive gamer
>fouseytube and vitalyzdtv are my life
>I listen to drake
>I'm 16 and my taste in fashion is superior to yours
>I moderate on /r/street wear
>I'm an aspiring rapper and youtube vlogger
>I'm an Arab, wog or brown skin Asian
>I shave artwork into my facial hair

There's always going to be asswipes that ruin an OK thing. Supreme make high quality garments and actually have a really dope catalogue. Their unbranded or not obviously branded pieces are usually really nice. But it's just that obnoxious people have ruined it in a way and it gets to a point where criticism is never directed at the make or quality or design. It's always just talking about the fanbase. You won't hear any criticisms of Supreme that don't involve the words "hypebeast" etc. It's hating the brand not based on the brand's own merits, but hating it because of a fanbase or subset of the fanbase. The last time I heard valid criticism of Supreme was when they dropped that Obama thingie which was indeed fucking awful. Otherwise it's just hating the brand by extension by way of hypebeasts.

In the same way it seems like most criticism of the Yeezy brand is also not on its own merits but just because people who don't like mainstream hiphop or think Kanye's a "douche" decide to hate on it. (look at the OP's pic--highlighting Kanye's vanity and arrogance--but that doesn't really have to do specifically with judging Yeezy as a fashion brand).

>>I'm 16 and my taste in fashion is superior to yours

Veeky Forums in a sentence, my guy.

wut
This looks like a sport utility ugg

>does the most influential hip-hop producer of the last 15 years play an instrument

>Shit musician

This guy