I'm really thinking of just killing myself

I'm really thinking of just killing myself.

I'm 24, 5'6", my hair in the top is thinning and going to go out (don't know how much of that was due to litterally starving myself down 60 pounds), my beard only grows kinda whispy is it meh, my face is generally bland. It was fun while I was in high school and college and got to be the kinda cool, effy kid hanging out with other hipster trash. But now I'm just another loser in a bland job, who is gonna look worse as time goes on.

I just don't see a point in trying anymore.

ugly manlets can still make it. give urself more time bro

jesus christ 60lbs

Stop what you're thinking right now.

Clean yourself up, and hit the gym.

You will be absolute fine. Happiness is created, not found.

I've been to the lowest places, and I've come back every time. You can too.

this

I was fat af before. 220ish to about 160. Over course of a little less than a year. I'd go every other day without eatting more or less.

realistically speaking,

you are bottom tier man who will at best wife a fat ugly woman and lead a life of quiet despair.

so it's up to you. you can lie down and rot, or keep being a cog.

Man, I wanna believe that is true. But I'm terrified that is gonna be my life. Particularly that idea of the life of quiet desperation. God, that's my biggest fear, I'll be 40, alone, unsatisfied, I never did anything in life, and at best with someone I just don't like.

I mean, even if rotting in the ground sucks, its gotta be better than that.

This is good for you. You have nothing going for you, so there are no expectations. You can do something wild. Interesting. Eccentric. Ugly fucks have their place, you've just gotta get creative

I've seen so many drop dead gorgeous broads with some of the ugliest losers ever. Theres enough women out there for everybody even shorties. For every tall chick theres atleast 3 cute shorties who would probably want to get to know you. Where do uou live op? If you're in a city your optiins are immense its not as good as here in the burbs.

You should shave your head, workout and wear something simple.

post pic

Rogaine to the face

listen to him
you're in the position to do something great by being on the bottom, who gives a fuck if you look funny. I'm an ugly manlet ginger who pulls and is very happy. Go outside you faggot. do something cool

>Oh no, I don't look like a 16yo hypebeast fuccboi from r/streetwear anymore

You should be glad.

can you pull off this aesthetic, OP? can you write?

just making sure all options are exhausted before you die

Different guy, but is Rogaine on the face really a good idea? I've thought about it to thicken my beard but it just seems like a bad idea.

No. Minoxodil will dry the fuck out of your face, and there's no clinical evidence that it will grow hair anywhere other than your scalp

Also it is insanely toxic to cats, like if you have a cat and it touches Rogaine it WILL die. If it touches your face after you applied Rogaine it WILL die. If it touches your pillow after you applied Rogaine it WILL die

Ask me how I know

h-how you know? :(

Thank you for admitting when you had hair it was just a lie that you looked cool and now with less of it your true form reveals you didn't look cool at all.

It DID die

I'm a short, relatively worthless guy and I just see myself as incredibly lucky - the fact we're allowed to fuck girls and have fun in life is such a bonus - we'd be chased out of the tribe in a true patriarchy. Every little success in life for us is such a monumental, against the odds victory. You have nothing to lose, do what thou wilt and enjoy life.

I'd say kill yourself. I'd do it if I had more balls.

Lose weight, buy a wig, become a qt trap and get fucked by guys.

I would give anything if I could do that, but I'm a 6'3" bear. :(

Go for what makes you happy dude. There's some old perverts who love crossdressing masculine guys.

Getc a degree or start a business then retard