URGENT: have semi-formal event in less than an hour

I have a somewhat formal event to attend in less than an hour, and I forgot to pack my pair of dress pants. All I have is a fucking faggy pair of black skinny jeans, tips on how to not look so queer? can I wear my shirt untucked? It's not a wedding or anything of the sort, it's a business/leadership event

How are we supposed to help you when we don't know what clothes you have other than the ones you have one.
Take a shower, shave, and do something with your hair faggot. Be more prepared next time.

fucking newfag post in fuckboy general or something this isnt "900-888-FREESTYLIST"
although i do sympathise this shit is too rampant

I have sweatpants and joggers. This event was sprung on me as of last night and I thought I had a pair of dress pants already. Should I just wear my shirt untucked?

Ok, keep the shirt tucked.

Do you have any other ties?

No wtf, what about untucked shirt seems formal and business-esque to you.

No, sadly. I do at home but that's an hour drive

I don't know, what about skinny jeans seems formal and business-esque to me? I'm just in a bad situation and trying to make the best of it

Suck it up and just go, try to at least pretend you don't look like a queer. Exute confidence.

also tuck in shirt. this way you can still appear like you care atleast abit

Ok, if that's all you have at your disposal, it'll have to work. I suggest re-knoting your tie in either a half windsor or four in hand (four in hand is my preferred) , and the tie should end within an inch of your belt (ideally it should be right in the middle of your buckle, but don't mess with it too much). I'd also unroll and button your sleeves (in an attempt to be as formal as possible).

I'm assuming you don't have a jacket, correct?

easy enough

No jacket, correct. I'm only there to photograph the event, I'm just blending in with the crowd

Dont wear a white dress shirt with skinny jeans

Never wear a tie if you're not wearing a jacket. You'll look like a wageslave in a call centre.

If you haven't access to other clothes just keep the shirt tucked and ditch the tie. Best you can do. Hopefully you have decent shoes.

Shoes are just fine, it's the best of my current attire

Please keep your shirt tucked in. If you don't have a jacket this will have to do. Make sure you are well groomed. Make sure you wear black shoes.

Tbh it's not the end of the world. Would I ever wear jeans to a business casual event? No, I'm a fucking adult, but at least they're black, at least you tried.

Ok then just shirt and jeans. Unbutton the the top button of course, and roll up the sleeves maybe so it looks like youve intentionally went for a business casual look.

It sounds like a business casual thing. He should absolutely keep the tie.

Many people will take their jacket off as soon as they sit down. You'll be fine

Got it. As of now I'm in black leathers, black jeans, and a tucked shirt with no tie. Wish me luck buds. Thanks all

for the love of god do not listen to these NEETS, please bring a tie to a business function

Just rock what you have, you'll be fine. Most people couldn't care less about what you wear as long as it bares some resemblance to what everyone else is wearing, and in this day and age, formal isn't true formal unless it's black tie or Fortune 500 CEO's meeting,

I'm assuming a person who doesn't own a single pair of slacks, chinos, or wool dress pants doesn't know the difference between semi-formal and business casual

Are you fucking serious? Jeans and a tie? He will look like a twat. Even with dress pants a tie without jacket looks goofy.

Jeans and a shirt he will look too casual maybe but at least not autistic.

>dress pants a tie without jacket looks goofy
have you ever held this thing called "a job"

Exactly what I said hereShirt and tie looks like a wagie uniform, not formalwear. He's not a waiter.

Here's a shot of my favorite dress shoes, the right one being specialty MTO wholecuts I got not too long ago. Does this tell you how serous I am about my formal clothing?

he might aswell be hes a photographer for the event

what is this? mormoncore?

dont come to my door talking about your religion