What backpacks do you recommend for college?

what backpacks do you recommend for college?

Just pick one big enough for the books you need to bring around. I used a drawstring the past two years

anything that is waterproof; unless you want soggy papers. also get one with a sleeve to hold a water bottle.

this

This one

No matter what you choose you'll still be dragging around the same high school baggage

you think this is deep don't you

>$130

topo design

this

literally what
>get bag
>put textbook and laptop in
>put folder and water bottle in
if it fits, bring it to class
literally what the fuck is wrong with some people

>fashion board
>scrutinizes fashion discussion

he didnt ask whats the most fashionable backpack.
you may not like it but this is what peak performance looks like

Has anyone seen those Captain America shield backpacks? What are your thoughts on it; I thought it looked pretty nice since the material was hard.

you would be called a massive comic-book loving mom's basement living faggot if you wore that

I'd still wear it at my college.

Liking comic book characters isn't really uncommon anymore. Everyone thinks "I am such a nerd I go to sold out movie screenings lol!" It's like what shopping at Hot Topic was like ten years ago

You'll probably get mistaken for a Redditor, but if it starts a conversation and you make a friend out of it, maybe it'll help boost your confidence

i always forget about the 13 y/o demographic here on Veeky Forums

> This

left if you really don't give a shit
right if you take yourself too seriously

anything else, just get what you like

just get a jansport

w2c

Deuter Giga

Kind of bland-looking but a sturdy, functional backpack that has served me well for the last couple of years.

Tigernu. Got one for $24 and it's pretty decent quality + a bunch of pockets

Actually saw someone with that bag at my university, feels bad man

this north face backpack I have

it's rugged as fuck and the colour's really nice

loads of compartments and holders, thick straps, waterproof and I think it's about 30L of space or so but you can pull it tight if you're carrying less

it's great for something that looks nice and is actually useful rather than just being a fashion piece

Nigga noooo. Stop that right now.

what?

>rugged
>nice color

light blue is the best. not everyone dresses in monochrome mate

why would I want to buy a backpack that wouldn't last, I like to go hiking/travelling too

Nothing wrong with light blue but the red strings just don't go with it. Plus matching with outfits youre a bit limited. Dude in the boy scouts we used like jansport and whatever brand we had. Literally almost any backpack will hold up fine for what you need. Im not saying its a bad backpack but dont try and justify it as stylish.

Get a messenger bag

well it might not be objectively stylish I have no idea. but in my opinion I think it looks nice and it seems to go with my clothing (navy & brown baggy second hand stuff) as a nice contrast

1:1 mcm bag im selling if your intrested.