Slavery in Central & South America

>slavery in Central & South America
"These delicious brown girls are hot as fuck. I'm going to free one of my slaves and marry her."
>slavery in the United States
"These delicious brown girls are hot as fuck. I'm going to cuck my white, devout Christian wife by forcefully raping my slaves."

Why was slavery in the United States more fucked up than other regions of the world?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zanj_Rebellion
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Protestants
>Anglos
What do you expect?

Except rapes happened in Central-South america too. How do you think Mestizos were made?

>These delicious brown girls are hot as fuck. I'm going to cuck my white, devout Christian wife by forcefully raping my slaves."
It's about power and strength. They're the slave and he is the master.

>Why was slavery in the United States more fucked up than other regions of the world?
looks like someone never heard of the Arab slave trade.

>These delicious brown girls are hot as fuck. I'm going to free one of my slaves and marry her.
Wouldn't this be rape as well? I mean if the girl refused to have intercourse, then what, did they just leave her be? Really?
And even if they had the choice to remain a slave, you must admit it's kind of coercive to convince someone to have sex with you by offering to give them their freedom if, and only if, they fuck you.

Not saying it wouldn't have been a life that most slave women would've found pretty comfortable and agreeable anyway, of course.

>slavery in south america
>the slave population never increases because they are literally worked to death in one year

Slavery in North America was way less bad than in places like Brazil. That's why the descendants of North American slaves even exist today.

Arab slave trade wasn't nearly as bad.

There are probably a lot of reason but I never saw anyone mention that settlers in North America typically came as families (potential wives were also shipped from the mainland to fill the slight gender gap) while South America was full of lonely latino soldiers with blue balls.

Why do so many black people in usa have European ancestry?

Don't tell me slave owners raped that much slaves

Why does Brazil have the largest African diaspora then?

They punished you for the slightest offense and circumcised you with most dying from it.

I'm not going to argue about how to define rape but I'm pretty sure first-gen Mestizos were not rape-babies, many of them were legitimate even.

400 years in a 90% white country will do that.

Sleeping with the boss is generally a good idea.

There'd be a smooth continuum from completely consensual relationships based on affection to rape, and everything in between.

No they actually CASTRATED their black slaves. And since castration was haram, they had jews do it. I know it seems evil, but it's true. Also don't call me racist I'm North African, so I can't be racist about my own people.

nigga what

The only reason why there is so many blacks in usa today is because their ancestors survived slavery. Blacks in the Arab slave trade? Not so much.

But why don't people focus on the Arab slave trade more?

I wrote an essay about this once so I remembered seeing this on Wikipedia:
> Coptic priests sliced the penis and testicles off boys around the age of eight in a castration operation.[27] The eunuch boys were then sold in the Ottoman Empire. The majority of Ottoman eunuchs endured castration at the hands of the Copts at Abou Gerbe monastery on Mount Ghebel Eter.[27] Slave boys were captured from the African Great Lakes region and other areas in Sudan like Darfur and Kordofan then sold to customers in Egypt.[19][25] During the operation, the Coptic clergyman chained the boys to tables and after slicing their sexual organs off, stuck bamboo catheters into the genital area, then submerged them in sand up to their necks. The recovery rate was 10 percent. The resulting eunuchs fetched large profits in contrast to eunuchs from other areas.[28][29][30]
I'll take doing farmwork in Dixie for a master that may or may not be cruel, thank you very much.

Eunuchs were a thing you know.

Don't forget the fact that blacks in the USA were encouraged to breed to produce more slaves. I haven't heard of such a thing in Arab slavery.

Well they could try, but it's hard without a penis

>But why don't people focus on the Arab slave trade more?
Not many slaves survived to make movies about how oppressed they were.

Oh, so you know many former american slaves that make movies about their lives ?

Wageslaves make plenty of movies

Yup, and it worked the other way around too.

Southern whites have a noticeably larger amount of african ancestry on average than northern whites do. There was even a white supremacist guy a while back who got his dna tested and he was a solid 10% black.

>Blacks in the Arab slave trade? Not so much.
Arabs have more black ancestry than the average Americans, dude.

>Southern whites have a noticeably larger amount of african ancestry
At max it's 4%, not even that on average. It was rare for a mullato to be considered white enough that they were allowed to intermarry with whites. Quadroon women were even fetishisized in places like New Orleans, where you had Quadroon balls where 1/4th black women were courted by white men and even married.

There was very little BM/WF interaction.

Literally nobody lives in Spain (even today) so there was no iberian mass migration to the Americas like the anglo one.

The dude in central and south america was not cucking her white, devout Christian wife because he never had the opportunity to get one. There were almost no white women in the spanish new world since they can't do most common jobs that whites did there i.e. soldier or priest.

Bullshit.

Arabs killed almost every single nig that they played eyes on

>Why does Brazil have the largest African diaspora then?

So many slaves died that they had to keep importing them well into the 1850s.

Meanwhile, in the United States, slavery was so mild that the slaves could reproduce on their own, they were Christianized and had their own churches (something they never had in the Caribbean and Brazil, hence the survival of African folk religion in these places).

The thing here is not about Anglos being good and Portuguese and Spanish being evil. The issue is that work at cotton and tobacco plantations are milder than work in sugar cane plantations. Slaves who worked at sugar industry in Lousiana were treated just as bad as slaves in Cuba or Brazil.

>But why don't people focus on the Arab slave trade more?

Because they're not in the USA. That's literally it. Nobody but some educated minority would give a fuck about blacks and slavery in the rest of the world if the USA was not the world hegemon.

Dude, you even /pol/ knows Arabs have more sub-Saharan admixture.

listen, the arabs castrated and worked the sub-saharan male slaves to death and kept the females as sex objects.

here's a thing

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zanj_Rebellion

>slavery was so mild
Which is why slaves never made wide spread conspiracies to escape slaves into other countries and when the civil war happened all the slaves fought to retain slavery.

Except that slaves in the US were made to reproduce like cattle so they could produce more slaves to be used and sold. Also it's well recorded that African religious practices and whole traditions survived in the US, hence Voodoo and Hoodoo, etc.

Mild here being a very relative term.

If it's slavery, it is unlikely to be pleasant.

nope slaves were all happy in the United States that's why they converted and had children

Arabs knew how to keep a black population from springing up.

Anglos. What else could it be?

While there are mentions of breeding and arranged marriages in ex-slave narratives and letters by plantation owners there's not really enough to suggest that it was the norm.