Mfw

>mfw
How do you deal with it, Veeky Forums?

Just try to be less messy when eating your oats.

I've had it all my life, still not much better. ive been using dandruff shampoo and have been through tons of them. maybe i should just kill myself

just wear a hat everyday like i do

MY EYES!!!

That looks like the kind of dandruff you get when you have psoriasis.
Get shampoo that has Ketoconazole in it, don't drink alcohol, stay hydrated, avoid eating lots of wheat, if you are overweight then lose weight.

I'm the same, I heard wearing a shower cap with that stuff women use for yeast infections is the only answer

i hate psoriasis so much

the temples are the worst place to have it too, makes the hair thinner in an area that's pretty thin to begin with.

Fpbp

I know no-poo is a meme but I used to have really bad dandruff (sometimes as bad as ops pic) and I stopped washing my hair 3 months ago and it helped quite a bit. I still have it a bit but it's a lot less severe and itchy.

I keep my hair short and use Nizoral shampoo twice a week.

Take a shower everyday you nasty hippie

Wash your hair with baking soda, water and sea salt every other day. Assuming you also shampoo every other day, you'd do it on the day you don't shampoo.

Sometimes it's cause by a fungal infection of the scalp. Look into that and ways to keep it from spreading.

This is amazingly correct.

ZINC PYRITHIONE

Seriously. I had seborrheic dermatitis for YEARS (still do technically I suppose) and after hundreds of products including antibiotics (doxicycline) this was the one thing that cleared it up.

Expect it to flare up immediately afterwards, but within a week my skin was normal again. Just wash with it every couple of days, and maybe finish off with a moisturiser if we're talking about skin cos it can dry it out a little for a couple of hours.

And this shit is cheaper than normal shampoo. I don't even understand.

I used something called T-gel and it really cleared up my psoriasis on my scalp. I would try it out. I used it everyday for about two weeks and it has gone away. I am now cutting down to about once or twice a week. Before this I went no-poo and it didn't seem to make things better or worse.

Lemon juice. The ph on your scalp is outta wack and the acid will help get it back on track.

enjoy your cancer

/thread

First sorry for the bad english.

I've had psoriasis on my scalp, eyebrows and sometimes nose all my life. With the time I learned to control it.

-1 time a week I put vinegar cider on my scalp. I mix it With water. Something like 1 vol of vinegar cider / 5 vol of waterproof. It changed my life ten years ago. I let it dry on my scalp the evening and then I wash my hair the next morning.

Being healthy is very important to reduce the disease. I noticed that my scalp is in excellent condition when I :

- Do sport regularly.
- Avoid stress

I can ad : drink a lot of water.

Also : NEVER TOUCH YOUR FUCKING SCALP. It Will always make it worse.

I never got rid of my psoriasis : I Still have sometimes some flakes. I got rid of the flakes in my eyebrows. Try the vinegar and stick to it for a few week it May work for you.

Good luck. Use this fucking disease to improve your health in general

>ketoconazole shampoo
>zinc pyrithione shampoo
>corticosteroids
>accutane
>dairy and gluten free diet
Only the diet change eliminated it for good for me.

People who don't have to deal with this have no idea the emotional toll it takes on you.

forreal
fuck using t-gel or any other coal tar shit

see a doctor.

holy fucking shit that's disgusting

Nizoral is useless, only made it worse for me. This is what finally helped me.

This, senpai
My psoriasis started when I was about 16, made me depressed as fuck and have low self-esteem.

That's definetly psoriasis, I had a friend in middle school that had exactly same shit on his head and back.

hang in there lads

also see a fucking dermatologist instead of trying things on your own god damn it, feeling miserable for no reason is stupid when you can just seek professional advice

I had this when I was a little kid, my mom took me to the doctor and they were IDK hes prolly gonna have it forever. Then my mom put oatmeal in my hair overnight and I never had it again.

Massage Coconut oil into your scalp then leave it on for half an hour. Then use T-Gel in shower and massage it into your scalp and leave it on. Use a comb to scratch the scalp a little. Do this every 2 day.

I would agree with this, I love no-poo, and it's worked well for me.

The only thing I would say is to be very careful if you're in a place with hard water, because that will fuck you up really fast. I have to use the clinical strength head and shoulders like once a week to keep me from just constantly scratching.

My ex had REALLY bad dandruff psoriasis. It would flake off in oatmeal sized clumps.

He finally had enough of my pestering and buzzed his hair short. Short short. As short as the clippers would go. Everyday he buzzed the hair and scrubbed with medicated shampoo. Once the inflamation started getting under control he started letting me shave his head. First every couple days, then every other day, and then every day as irritation lessened. By the end of the month his scalp was no longer red and irritated, just pale as a ghost.

He kept shaving through the spring and summer every day and come fall he let it start growing out. Five years later and his lifelong dandruff problem hasnt come back.

Its my theory that this shit has a root cause in the keratin and sloughing cellular cycle. The constant shaving is like a daily exfoliation forcing dead skin to shed. And the sun and air exposure dries out the scalp making it inhospitable to many of the things they suspect "cause" this shit that used to have a nice shaded home of dead skin cells.

The enciromental exposure and constant exfoliation helps set up a natural karatinization cycle when the baddies are fighting a losing battle.

Ive since convinced three more bad dandruff sufferers to try it all with great success

buy 6 kilogallons of head and shoulders
apply thru the anus

This only happens to me when I wear my hair in a tight bun for a day. Must be constricting vessels/pulling skin tight etc. If I have my hair open/down or in as loose of a bun as possible I don't really get this.

Magical immediate cure though = Salicylic Acid/Betamethazone topical liquid. Feels "minty" crisp tingling, fixed my traction alopecia up within a week, even started getting new hair growth in my very high corners. Must have been just blocked or irritated follicles (?)

Apply coconut oil, that's how I got rid of mine. But if the problem is similar to your pic, better consult with a doctor.