My girlfriend is into Veeky Forumsgets but i main fit. how do i change myself to be more her style?

my girlfriend is into Veeky Forumsgets but i main fit. how do i change myself to be more her style?

Full Rick

go ahead and kill you'reself

the gift that keeps on giving

Is she down for anal, user? You seem to be putting a lot of work into this for a girl that's already dating you.

she lets me sleep around. but now she is sleeping around with meme artsy boys and it is making me feel inadequate.

I don't know how much fashion is going to help you... If she just likes their fashion it might, but if she likes their artsy interests, then I'm afraid you're going to have to start listening to Neutral Milk Hotel every day until you like it

honestly it's pretty easy just do a ~minimal~ look like picrel

if you have big thighs be careful about pants too skinny/too tapered and maybe get some wool pants (slacks) instead of denim

im fucked.

also definitely skip the double rider and like half of the shoes

that is basically me +1 gay but she hates it. all the guys she's into wear like pale wave shit and have tattoos of pencils and cheese wheels and crap.

like on the mac demarco-lil b spectrum.

So she's not your girlfriend?

>literal cuck
>goes on /fit
Checks out

Break up. You're not in a fulfilling relationship. It can be hard to go back to >tfw no gf but this isn't what a relationship should be.

In a good relationship, you would, ideally: feel comfortable being vulnerable, trust your partner, learn how to show love, make each other feel confident, support each other's pursuit of goals and interests, not feel the need to change to be liked, etc.

You can fuck girls without her. You can build something more wholesome with another girl when you're ready. You are worth more than this

wtf lol

find a gf that actually likes you

Whats with the wedgies? it isn't even relevant to the topic of conversation and wedgies are just mean.

You can't, she likes boys with an artsy personality and she knows very well that you don't have one. You could be dressed in full yohji she'd still not see you as artsy, only as desperate for attention

Sorry man but being fit only gets you so far

wow this is shit tier

FUCKING KEKEDDDDDD

Wholesome post