Is this effay?

i'm close to buy some kappa, or tricky (yes i'm poor) f.o.g striped track pants, and i wanna see your opinions about if you wear track pants in a fashion way or just for training.
i chose the kappa and the f.o.g cuz looks a little bit retro to me. also pic related

I wear them to parties and with edgy outfits for daytime. The key is to wear them with outfits you wouldn't do sport in. Non-athletic sneakers, tucked in tee or oversized sweaters, a turteneck, etc

Do these have zippers on the pockets, I'm looking for some good looking track pants, and I like having zippers on the pockets so things don't fall out of my pockets.

where are you copping them from?

From the kappa store on my country

Fear of god is just hype

Its a step in the right direction, away from this place. Do it OP

I Don't Know if that is bad or good

I like wearing track/wind pants when I'm walking around the city, or to dance practice. I prefer a relaxed/straight fit cause it mixes it up from all the skinny/slim I pants I own.

I think its a pretty cool look that's always been around, especially in dance/bboy circles. But lately its been building up.

Pic related are my favorite pair rn.

redpill neckbeard tier right there

llol

too obvious tryhard faggotry

I just told you its good. I used to think that the people saying Veeky Forums is shit were just memeing, as every single board on this site memes that its shit and used to be way better, but its actually not a meme. The more i get into fashion the more i see how clueless the posters on here really are. Theyll unironically praise an outfit on waywt thats literally an h&m oversized hoodie with h&m distressed lightqash denim. What the fuck. Dont listen to Veeky Forums, im not memeing

unrelated but how the hell did kappa blow up recently, the fucking migos are wearing them

so gosha had some kappa on his 2017 show and now it's the new hype?

gosh did something with a bunch of classic italian sportswear brands at pitting uomo i.e. sergio tacchini (tacchini literally means turkeys lol) and kappa

i didn't buy the hype on these items and it seemed kinda slept on compared to his previous stuff
but i will admit the kappa track pants take me back to my youth, esp with the 'poppaz'

ngl i would cop ops track pants in the marine c/w but the kappa online store is dog shit and won't actually let me buy anything because it's shipping outside italy, even though i'm on the uk site. idk.

i bet you're a no-steez fuccboi who does thread moves all day

go baggy or go faggy dickhead.

Kappa and fila are the hottest thot brands rn

Yep, Gosha started that and all modern cuck brands like Our Legacy, Cmmn Sweden e.t.c. started making this shit, that is quickly sold out(not exactly like Gosha but still)

A D I D A S

D

I

D

A

S

>literally an h&m oversized hoodie with h&m distressed lightqash denim

yeah that's /r/streetwear and defo wouldnt fly here unless the guy was actually good looking or something

bruh post a link for those exact trackies

Already have a pair.

because it has a cool logo and is relatively easy to find

Kappa was getting hyped way before Gosha got on board. The collab is sending it into the played out stratosphere though, Im already cringing when I see someone wearing Kappa on the street

i'm watching retro pants before gosha pulls out his collection. i like old striped track pants like the old adidas poppers, umbro striped pants or the same retro kappa track pants, and afterall today every high fashion designer brands are pulling out track pants with a retro look like Givenchy, Gucci, DG, Dior. etc