At what price per share do we buy as much Apple as we can afford?

At what price per share do we buy as much Apple as we can afford?

It is $90.52 now and was almost $130 a little while ago.

They're not producing anything new and all their new products have tanked. I think their time to shine is over famalam.

It'll be $80 next week.

I'm staying away until the stock eats shit after the iphone 7 announcement.

screencap this post.

mobile bubble went busto

almost got into it yesterday when it went below 90, with todays announcement i will try to play the rebound, i'm looking at a V shape to buy below 90

>regret not buying yesterday
>can't justify it going below 90 again

screen capping, but why is it going to eat shit? Just curious is all.

They just spent a billion dollars on a Chinese uber that hemmorages money

I'm staying away from AAPL

Are the new phones just unnecessary as far as computing power goes? Basically they arent considered upgrades anymore?

its funny how you shit eating inferiorboys think a 98 nat avg iq countries fone/tab/computer company isnt going to be eaten alive by a 113 nat avvg iq electronics monster company in the future to the point that it goes bankrupt...buy now kids,,, it will be at 50 in a year

>ignoring it's the second most valuable company in the world

chinese uber ""todays announcement", it's a pretty solid investment knowing the interest of china is going all electric and apple new car passion.
>last time apple took money out was to buy beats by dre (3B) sweet deal overall

i'm looking at the rebound around 94 to buy at 91, hopefully it will hit 90, looking for 105, there should be stagnation

lol.... what comes down... must go up?
scintillating logic....

this week drop is stop loss/bot trading, no logical news for such a drop. the buyers index is at 4.6, that should speak for itself, apple is the second most valuable company in the world for fucks sake, some salty motherfuckers like you will take cash at 94, that's why i'm looking at a V shape, once buyers get on again (should happen at 92, hopefully 90-) it will find is real value, with today good US numbers, that should be at 110, and thats why i'm looking at 104 to put my first take profit at 99 and up it as the stock gets higher.

See you at 75 either next ER or the one after

Fat pigs get slaughtered

T. Shorter McBear

>thinks he's creating pretty slogans to occupy wall st
> Use, Capital Letters

instead of being this salty, could you argument

ITT: People who have no clue whatsoever on how to value companies are spouting half truths about one of the world's most complicated corporations

Apple just put a big stake with Ubers chinese competitor

Apple also has their car announcement in June I believe

Either:
>apple is trying to break into Chinese market by winning favors with china or helping the economy
>apple plans to integrate the car and Chinese uber together

Apple has a plan with the company. I just don't know where and how it'll turn out

no there is a good reason, namely that shipments of Iphone components are down significantly

The stock is fat, it's way oversold

Valuation doesn't account for iPhone sales to tank like they will continue to do

China isn't going to work out the Chinese govt has already shown they dislike Apple and they run the show

what a shame when they know that the sheeple has open their eyes and that they wont be able to sell as much, what a shame when they are already going hard for another market (namely autonomous cabs) but are still working around the fanbase of the iphone to pass iwatch and other stupid useless shit that creates the first treasury in the world

>oversold
Mfw I realize that people like you are actually out there investing in individual stocks

*Overbought

T. Shortie McBear

ok user, thanks for the arguments

>laugh irl

That's just as retarded in this context. Just stick with ETFs man

>I'm staying away until the stock eats shit after the iphone 7 announcement.
>screencap this post.
Samsung sells are dominating the market

Does this mean that the price of an Iphone will drop? Cause they're 1400 bucks here in Canada. its a fucking rip.

Probably because they are half the price of an Iphone with zero red tape

but they aren't...

sure some Samsung phones are cheap POS, but the flagship S7/Edge/Notes are all the same price or more as iPhone 6s/+...

apple is getting confusing. kinda glad now that i sold two years ago, but i definitely missed a few runs.

i dont know how to value apple. why the fuck are they trying to compete in china in ride sharing? why?

because they've been eyeing automated vehicles for a while

automated vehicles means vehicle ownership is obsolete

ie what if uber said 'hey instead of buying a bmw I can give you ten rides a week in a bmw for less than the payments?' cars spend 90% of their time sitting and rusting its a capital misapplication

they can't get in uber because its in round 40824 of valuation at stratospheric levels so why not china, 4x population and bribable govt

and they have hundreds of billions of cash

do try and keep up

>ie what if uber said 'hey instead of buying a bmw I can give you ten rides a week in a bmw for less than the payments?' cars spend 90% of their time sitting and rusting its a capital misapplication
that is good as an idea, but the reality is more complicated. the value of a car is convenience, you can get public transport if cheaper cost is more important than time. the actual real world implementation of autonomous taxis is many years away. the numbers of these cars that would be needed for it to be an appropriate service would be huge, who would pay for this?
a taxi ride in china starts at $1.5 (US) and is around $0.20/km after that. how could a high-tech $30-50k car be super-profitable against that? the investment needed would have a massive payback length.

also, the fact that a car is unused for 90% of its life isn't whats important, what's important is the use it provides during the 12000 miles of use a year, thats where the value of ownership is.

the difficulty in all of this is the human factor and the differences in lives. car use in LA will be totally different from car use in the suburbs of London, different between a family of 5 and a old retired couple who only drive to church, the shops and golf. the variables are huge and to an extent unknowable.

This HAS to be Chinabro, Chinabro-ing it up in here.

Use a trip!

Did not RedChinese guberment say all Chinkycars will.be autonomobiles by 2020? Now Applesan buys Chinkyuber with iCar autonomobile in development. RedChinese grandstanding we hate Apple, but who own FoxCon? Chinky iCar exclusive rollout announcement when?

t. mad chink

This is the reason I have a huge problem with the phrase "buy low sell high".

>tfw bought at 95

Catching a falling knife senpaitachi