How can you justify to earn more than you need for living?

how can you justify to earn more than you need for living?

By separating economics from morals

how can you justify telling me or anyone else how much I can earn?

Who are you to say how much someone needs?

Where do we draw the line?

I bet you don't need a computer with a cable internet connection to live, Im sure you could do more than well enough with a cheap smartphone and 3g mobile data.

housing
food
clothes
basic insurance
internet tv cellphone

Because I want the freedom to be able to work harder and smarter than lazy pieces of shit like OP, and be able to afford my family more luxury, instead of giving all my money to niggers on welfare.

Fuck off commie. Your method never has, and never will work.

That money doesn't magically appear out of nowhere. Other people willingly give it you, what in the world can be wrong with that? Poor people don't earn it, so they don't get it. This is absolute justice.
It is unjust to forcefully take other peoples money and redistribute it to poorer people who didn't earn it nor deserve it. I can't understand how people morally justify it, it's immoral. It happens, because welfare of people is more widely held value than justice.

>housing
How much housing is allowed? 5x5 room? A mansion?
>food
How many calories and macros?
>clothes
Which clothes are permitted?
>basic insurance
>internet tv cellphone
what speed?

Why do you think this would work?

you'll just kill incentive for anyone to work hard to earn money

Come on guys. You fell for this? Really?

Fell for what?

I love the government.

I want the government to tell me what I should do with my things and in my personal time. A strong country needs an authoritative government with no freedom.

bc want to make jobs for ppl

>things poor people say

incorrect.

I've seen a lot of unironic leftist degeneracy on this board, so I just wanted to set the record straight.

The liberals only seem to post during the day when most of us are working, so they rarely get called out.

>things communists say

FTFY

Market should decide how much to pay me. I went to college and I'm pretty good with a bow staff so I make a LOT

Dumb question. I won't be able to work when I'm older so I need extra to pay for that.

Because if I weren't making it then it would be rolling over into the hands of some trust fund asshole.

i add more value to my work and to society than the people who don't.

You call that living?

If the purpose of life is Happiness. Some of us even want happiness for our progeny, which ideally we'll have in Multitudes like the Great Genghis. Any wealth we build will be subdivided down our lineage to take care of greater and greater numbers of offspring. If you do the math correctly most of humanity falls short in one generation, let alone say 3.

>Preparing for an economical collapse
>Being a Numismatic
>Living without money and piling it up just to prove how you don't give a shit
>Because you think about the future and how would you like a wife and kids (lies)
>The whore that resembles your higschool crush that rejected you is too expensive
>You have to reach 1$ million so you can donate it all to greenpeace when the time comes
Step your game up

In a word?

Women.

Is this some communist trick question? Why would I need to justify that?

Are you a grill?

i'm guessing in some fuckers head you are taking more than your fair share and others will starve for that.

Oh boy, emotional bait.
"But muh happiness"
You don't need feels to stay alive.

to give it to idiots who won't do it.