Where do I buy the meme online from? I'm in Europe

Where do I buy the meme online from? I'm in Europe.

grailed

if u get lucky tho, dealing with inactive sellers can be a bitch but im sure theres retailers in fuckin europe bruv

hijacking your thread. how does the build quality differ between converse 70s and CDG converse? There's a 40 dollar difference in price, is it just for the heart or is the quality much better?

literally just the heart/branding. quality is 1:1 between both

Pretty much pay for the heart and stripe on the back.

Got mine from nordstrom

n o r d s t o r m

scam

DSM

these niggas dumbo, it's actually built differently. the higher price isn't for the build quality tho

I want the small heart ones :(

Heart+logo. The construction is marginally different, most won't notice, and it isn't even higher quality

whats the difference?

Buy chucks 70s insted. Better quality, not a shitty meme, available everywhere in EU

different poster also hijacking this thread. where can i buy these in the philippines that wont cost me almost twice the retail price on nordstrom (we dont have nordstrom and shipping would probably kill my wallet)
-98£ (6500php) online sold at 150£ (9500php) at the commonwealth, and hoodwink at bgc-
inb4 CDG in rockwell
i'm just checking if there's a place i can get them for 5500-6500 instead of 9500 (new)

I just use my CDGxConverse as lifting shoes, they are just so boring and

>fillipino
>wants a hype shoe
YOU DONT SAY

buying it for my sister, i swear

also forgot to post this pic (took me awhile to find it)
tfw too poor for cp's but dont want to buy vans or converse because theyre too common
can you atleast suggest an alternative?
also w2c GATs here?

Best bet would probably be PF flyers, or if you save up, shoeslikepottery look better imo

c/n £55 ??

W2c small hearts? Are they still made?

thanksssss, have a (you)

apparently the sole is a bit thicker, at least the guy in the store told me that when i bought mine.

lmao bgc is shit shack when it comes to imported clothes
thank god i got the fuck out of there, it's boring as shit, and the only fun thing was fucking rich filipina milfs after taking them to a shitty coffee at highstreet

nope, discontinued

are they worth it? bcause im thinking of buying

its my first CDG product so im kinda excited

pf flyer x bkc is pretty dope if they're still in right now

go for it user you can always bleach them and hand wash

tfw you have off white small white heart cdgs. tfw they are rare now. tfw you see others with objectively worse big hearts

honestly I would pass. It's just converse with the hearts on it. It's not really a fleshed out cdg product. It's just a play series that rei does to make money for her main projects. Still, if you like it and want it, all the power to you

oops forgot to add this bit for the picture. can you guys tell me what you think?
HIJACKING> OPinions about these shoes? It's called a espardrilles and it looks like TOMS. i might get it and you'll see me in them

the small heart is better than the peak-a-boo imo, if you can find some

yea i found a lot of people there to be a bit hypebeast, pretentious, snobby, etc
classic coño characteristics
w2c?