Dickies 874 General

If you don't own these pants, you are a fag.
>tougher then jeans
>high rise
>look amazing.

Eyyy esé core

I only see white people wear dickies.

its standard fare for cholos in california

too roomy, 872 where it's at

but are they high rise?

Clothes are meant to be regular fit.

What to wear with dickies ? I see people position them as 'chinos' but they're not really chinos. Like what kind of aesthetics does dickies fit in ?

in the past, yes

i don't like skinny stuff, but too roomy either, 872 is the perfect middle ground, 874 is just too roomy below the knees, the whole silhouette is dumb, it looks really awkward how it falls onto the shoe

but if yo insist on the regular fit, pic related 873 is more pleasing aesthetically than the 874

I wear them everyday to my job with a buttonup and tie. I also wear them with a fruit of the loom shirt the weekends.

You can do whatever you want with them. They are superior to jeans in everyway.

BUT ARE THEY HIGH RISE?!

Can you get rid of the grandad crease down the front of the legs, or is it permanently pressed in?

FUCK SAKE, ARE 872 HIGH RISE?

Let me Google that for you

They are broken in after like three washes.

holy fuck you are the worst thing ever to happen to this board. fat lazy slobs who are so inept that they cannot take the 5 seconds it takes to google the answer to their stupid fucking questions before they clog the board with their retarded posts. it literally would take a fraction of the time to google the answer to your question than it would be to type it here, fill out a captcha, and then wait for an answer. you are a fucking retard. kill yourself.

But are they high rise?

that's all pretty arbitrary. straight fit pants are safe and look fine on almost anyone.

and as the other guy suggests, low rise clothing is pretty unbearable

They are not as baggy as they feel.

They look like pants, no one will think they are baggy unless you are just skeleton mode.

Regular fit clothes are made to look ideal and safely good. It was made to accomodate any kind of shapes. The motivation wasn't degenerate. Nowadays, clothes (and arts) are made to be as provocative as possible.

>low rise clothing
god i hate low rise t shirts

>low rise skinny jeans

Want to buy some 872 but they don't do them in 30L and even that measurement is too long for my legs.

Sorry, but you are Wrong.

Having tighter fit pants lowers mobility and comfort. Try spreading your legs while sitting in 872's then do it in 874. It's night and day.

The 874 are not baggy. They are not Jincos it 90s/ early 2000s jeans. They just fit like pants are supposed to.

You they don't make you look fat or weird.

Skinny pants are a fad.

Then get 30R you dunce.

Yes I will, but did you read that they'd be fucking ginormous on me

When I wear 874s it feels like I have enough fabric flopping around my legs for three pairs or pants. Yeah, sure the rise is nice, but they are so baggy on me I look like a skinny white cholo wannabe. If I'm wearing Dickies it's either the 801 or 873. I don't care about the lower rise, 874s sit about the same on me anyway.

>wearing dickies
>not skating

pick one Veeky Forums

>Wearing Dickies
>Having a job of any kind.

Im currently wearing navy Dickies, a white shirt and tie.

Do squats.

>wearing dickies
>having a job that isn't manual

pick one m8

Why dickies when you can buy regular chinos? Dickies are made of a shitty poly/cotton blend with pleb styling.

>High rise
>Pleb style

Pick one. Find me high rise Chinos that are not Dickies.

They don't exist.

There are plenty of high rise chinos out there. You just might need to slim down the legs if they're too baggy. O'connells, Brooks Brothers, Lands End, LLBean, etc. all have high rise pants.

>monstrous belt loops
>not pleb

The thick belt loops are Kino.

Uniqlo trousers. Was on sale for 10$ in all sizes. You can stil cop them if you're in Europe.

Fucking awful.

>it doesn't matter how awful they are in every other regard, they have muh high rise

>>it doesn't matter how awful they are in every other regard, they have muh high rise

>Tough material
>comfy
>high rise
>good overall, professional fit.
>$20

Nothing awful about them. They are the best value pants on the market.

if 874s actually sit that low on you then that's a sizing issue. it would also explain the "bagginess".

Do they come in 30x34?

>look amazing

>wanting to look like you do manual labor

w2c in europ without paying 60$?

I assume that Dickies is the new meme ?

Seriously how can you say that this looks good ?

Wait a second. Is getting them to the tailor and ordering them tapered an option or it doesn't work with the cut/material or something?
Once they're tapered they seem to be a perfect replacement for those baggy 80s "carrot" pants

Agreed, he needs some skin tight leggings style Chino nut huggers that are low rise.

>New
The guy is wearing them wrong, he needs to pull his pants up and tuck his shirt in.

>he wears the virgin trousers

trv

You fucking kids disgust me.

$20?
saw some the other day for £45

newfag

>I need high rise to cover my fat stomach

sorry you live in some shithole

Or he just needs a trouser that fit him well ? Why tf do you try that hard being funny

Stfu go back to /r/streetwear

that picture is actually disgusting lmao

pants like that simply shouldn't exist, he's 40% torso. his feet look massive.

I really can't get ho chuck works. In the first image they look complete shit but in the second one they fit very nice. What's the secrete?

I pretty much have full range mobility in every pair of slim fitting pants I own.
Maybe you're just an inflexible fatty who needs grandpa jeans so your flabby legs aren't noticeable ;))

dickies aren't jeans

>I'm too fat to wear high waisted pants because my gut is bug.

Other way around, high rise looks better if you are fit and trim. You really think a fat Fuck would look better in these? Wearing them near his belly button?

You crawl around servers, squat lift stuff in your girl leggings?

Sounds like you are wearing elastic pants.

How do I stop piling in the pockets?

you're under 18

I'm 29 and live in Texas. I only see people older then me wearing Dickies.

So are Dickies more comfortable than jeans?

Do they breathe better?

And also, are there any flat front ones? Because I kind of hate pleats and creases.

Do they have anything high rise in slim or skinny fit?

Are these light enough for summer heat? Probably not..

Anyone know a pant that fits a nice, relaxed fit, is comfy, and is breathable and light enough to wear in the summer? I'm all "slimmed out" and I can't wear slim jeans anymore, I'm rebelling and going for a loose fit, relaxed summer look this year

No, but they should not be too baggy if worn properly. Skinny high rise would legit make you look like a girl, I don't know anyone who makes them for guys.
They probably breath just as much as jeans, they are only comfortable after you wash them a few times, they are stiff when you first get them. They are not pleated, the creases go away over time, just washing and wearing gets rid of the pleats

So can you or can't you hem dickies?

You can hem dickies. I've heard of people going all out and tapering the legs ect.

Generally, you shouldn't have to taper them because they have great size selection.

I tried these on recently and they are very uncomfortable. They also make your legs look like stacks of paint cans which I suppose is fitting because the only time you should wear these is when you are painting.

I'd rather wear Old Navy cargo pants.

of course they're going to be uncomfortable the very first time you try them on lmao they're work pants. if you had actually worn them for more than five minutes you'd realize they soften almost immediately after washing.
>stacks of paint cans
wtf

the pants and on the second pic they're beat

w2c shirt on right?

the 872 is not a skinny pant, have you seen skinny pants or everything which is not as baggy as the 874 is considered skinny in your book? the 872 is slim at best, which doesn't restrict you in anything while giving you a better silhouette, if it does restrict you, you bought a size smaller than you should or just skip leg days
Dickies too have skinnier than the 872, it's the 801 or the 803

the 872 is the ideal middle ground between too baggy (874) and too skinny (801, 803)

DUDE WE ARE NOT POSING AT ALL LMAO

The 872 only do regular leg and I'm a short unfortunately.

this

iron them dick head

Your primary argument against 874s is that they are "just too roomy below the knees" however you go on to recommend 873s over them, even though 873s actually have the exact width at the cuff.

You are wrong, plain and simple.

P.S. describing a silhouette as "dumb" is dumb.

Ya, you are going to want 874s

I want slim dickies not the ones big enough for my whole family and dog

Wrong. If you are as short as you claim, you want pants that fit and you want them high rise. You should be wearing your 28inseem Dickies at your belly button.

It should make you look taller.

I don't care if it makes me look taller I've only just turned 18 and embarrassingly enough still going through puberty. I just want slim dickies

just get some generic h&m/gap/etc pants then, there's no difference and they're cheaper anyway

No

Just get 872 and hem them.

I don't see how that is hard.

I will sir.

Low rise slim-straight jeans, like they did at the turn of the millenium
Feels good man

Gap, I promise. They have vintage fits now and then

how abhorrent

also notoriously the worst period for fashion

True
But anyone who looked good in 2008 looks really good now

pharrell always been on his shit