Why do you guys never discuss real fashion? Why is it always shit? Does anyone have any suggestions?

Hardly see any of you guys discussing real fashion. Sure there's the occasional post but it's quite rare. I'm posting here to promote discussion and bring this issue up. Why is this? Why would people regularly visit a fashion board and not discuss fashion? There were hardly any talks of anything, even something as awful as the Met Gala.

Seriously, let's go through the boards.

"Can you be Veeky Forums if you're fat?" Seriously wtf you guys shut the fuck up. No fat people look bad but who cares just discuss the clothes and their fits. I'm bored of you insecure assholes continually trying to see if you can be well dressed and fat because you're lazy.

"Can I still be effay as I'm a 5'8" woman, or am I too short?" Again, shut up. Go away.

Why is there a board about dickies? Why is Rick Owens the most popular designer on this board?

"Veeky Forumsshionable youtubers" ... Really.

"How can a woman be the most effay possible (makeup, clothes, hair...)?" Really.

"FUCCBOI GENERAL" Really.

"Most effay manlet" Really. You guys are so insecure.

"How to avoid school shooter core when dressing in all black?" Not a real thing shut up. Noone thinks you're a school shooter.

Do we really need 3 cringe threads?

In b4 'why dont you start these threads user you fuck', it's about bringing this issue to light

"How the hell did the Ancient Greeks get their beards to look this nice? " lol

"am I a faggot if I buy fakes?" No fashion about the look of an item and not if it's authentic. Sure if it's authentic the fabric etc may be better but if that doesn't matter to you personally who cares ? Nobody

"Playing with Legos Veeky Forums?" LOL

"Daily reminder that shiacore will always be the only core." Stop talking about him sure he looks alright but that's because an air of nonchalance and being a famous celebrity makes someone attractive stop it

"Who is the most Veeky Forums rapper?" Some are dressed nice and matter sure but not to the point that you guys make out goddamn

"what should I wear to go to a movie ?" Same stuff you would wear anywhere else you fuck, maybe something comfy if you care as you are sitting for 2 hours or so fucking hell

"T E R R O R W A V E: is this terrorwave Veeky Forums?" You done with this terror thing yet you guys ?

">all these cool accessoires and accessories I couldn't pull off because I'm fugly" Shut up

Why the fuck aren't you guys discussing recent shows? Or classic shows? Never see even the classic shows like Voss (McQueen) being mentioned here, never see fucking anything remotely interesting. Can we please change this? You guys got any suggestions? Is the only way to hope that people will post? I kinda hate myself or making this post but fuck it im in that mood where im annoyed and have time to kill so just enjoy indulging my annoyance...

"Fashion is so boring" True

>being this autistic

really

So this is the power of autism. . .

woah

LOL

Everyone who cared has already talked to death about all of their favorite iconic designers, and has probably moved on from talking about fashion in general. I find that I don't post or come here any more now that I have a glimpse into how fashion subcultures work in big cities across the world. This place is really just a bad influence in general.

m8 you can leave if you don't like it
this place is what it is

I think you should care less about the threads you named. Let them be and let them wallow in the dirt. Focus on the threads you want to see. Now, there are very few people on this board who want to discuss fashion as an art. The knowledge and understanding of fashion on this board is too low. How to assess qualities like silhouette, material, cut, proportion, styling, craftmanship, texture, colour, mood, cultural inspiration, cultural relevancy, vision and direction? The question 'why do I like this' in that regard is very difficult to answer. It's a long process of learning and absorbing bit by bit.

What can you do? Try to get those few interested people together. There was this one user who posted japanese fashion magazines here and I know /co/ does storytimes of comics, so it may be useful to rip, scan and share fashion magazines and books. Maybe write some sort of a guide or protocol to discuss a fashion show. How do I look at this piece? What questions should I ask myself?

Can you name places on the Internet that has dialectical discussions about fashion, around the lines of your comment? Or is that just a mere pipe dream? Srs ? here

How did you get your glimpse into fashion subcultures user?

Why do these other fora matter? We are talking about Veeky Forums.

>it is what it is lol im so easygoing XD
OP is definitely a faggot but this is a platitude for those who never want to improve

there used to be people that did that, but that was years ago

Consider that Veeky Forums is what it's users are and most people browsing here don't give a fuck about OPs complaints.
There has been million similar threads in the past, nothing has changed, it's wasted effort. Just accept this board for what it is and if you get something out of it, then that's cool.

There has been some change. For the last couple of months we had a /diy/ thread up. In the past a lot of these threads would die off with few replies. These seem to be reviving, or at least garnering, some creative spirit of Veeky Forums and encouraging others to grow into their own style. There have been some interesting projects, like a shirt with folding on the back that gave the impression of a spine and a suprematist inspired sweater.

user look at this thread,
Do you think that this people want a fashion discussion?
The problem of Veeky Forums is their users, alout of anons want to look "nice for girls", if they get a girlfriend they leave.
If you want real fashion, go somewhere else, unless you can ban the majority of users and bring people that are into real fashion.

That's exactly the problem. Any other board the scrubs get bullied out by the normies and told to lurk moar. Veeky Forums is literally the only board entirely cucked by normies

Because Veeky Forums is filled with insecure r/streetwear hypebeast faggots who in reality, have no idea what they are talking about.

>get bullied out by the normies
bullied out by the ENTHUSIASTS obviously fuck

this. three years ago this board was already shit by then but most of the discussions weren't "who is le effayest rapper" and "i'm 5'6 is there no hope for me"

jesus christ idk what happened but i'd much rather have constant shitposting by trips and rick owens memes compared to this shit

and that autistic models thread what the fuck

Anyone has Anorak's map with screencaps. If people still know who these tripfags are, that is. A lot of folks don't even recognize Knochensack.