Veeky Forums says, that milk is bad for my skin

Veeky Forums says, that milk is bad for my skin.
Is that true?

Other urls found in this thread:

skinacea.com/acne/acne-causes.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I mean Veeky Forums is the same place where people ironically suggest GOMAD for fast gains.

I honestly don't know, but I barely ever drink milk or eat chocolate anymore cause I'm scared it'll affect my skin. I even feel bad if I have some ice cream. This is only cause I had shit acne until accutane, and do everything, even if it's not real, to not break out

I cut out milk 3 years ago because Veeky Forums told me it was bad for my skin

It was right when I moved out of home, I got malnutrition and depression very quickly after, did nothing for my skin

It is (sometimes) if you have acne.
skinacea.com/acne/acne-causes.html

milk in GENERAL is shit.
Maybe real butter and kefir, some granted cheese for the taste, otherwise stay out of this shit.
Let chia semen and almond milk be your friends

yes
drink water tea coffee

i noticed an improvement in my acne when i cut out milk. i have been drinking soya milk only for 3 years now

enjoy your phytoestrogens

tfw can't drink soy because phytoestrogens have higher receptor affinity than exogenous estradiol but less effect.

no its not

Only if you have an allergy to milk.

>GO MAD for fast gains
Accurate.

drink almond milk instead

i switched to lactose free products and my skin cleared up

dairy is bad for you in general. If you drink a lot of milk switch to almond milk or you'll grow tits with Soy. But if you don't drink a lot soy will be fine.

same, didnt drink milk last winter when i was in aus and my skin cleared up super quick, as soon as i got back and started drinking tea and eating cereal again it went to shit

oh so i should feed soy to my future daughter?

>not being on hrt anyway
lmaoing @ ur life

this desu senpai

i didnt ask for your favorite drink

almonds are terrible for the environment and are contributing to California droughts lel do coconut instead
ya def do it unless you don't want her developing osteoporosis at age 40 and being a psycho hormonal bitch all the time. don't fuck w the estrogens m8

cum