How does one get a bob without looking like lord farquaad or he-man or any shit like that?

how does one get a bob without looking like lord farquaad or he-man or any shit like that?

do I just tell my hairstylist that? "you better not make me look like lord farquaad or I'll kill the gingerbread man"?

another example

also, is there any face shape that should absolutely stay away from bobs?

Consider getting the right hat to go with your bob.

If you're not literally as Veeky Forums as He-man, don't get a bob.

what if i'm a grill

just go in and ask for the mangum, they'll know what you're talking about

I should have added the part that I'm a grill. Andro, but still.

>Andro
Pic related would probably suit you better than a bob then

get a bob

don't go for a straight, blunt, black bob if you have a masculine face

>andro
Yeah, I don't think that would look good on you.

Yes

Something like this would probably look better on you. Maybe even slightly lighter?

gotta post face desu

post face

How are we supposed to tell if it would suit you if you don't post face?

Round

>grill
Then it's not going to look andro or stupid unless you have a full set of fringe and use a bucket to cut it. Just look at a hair magazine and ask the stylist to cut it like whatever, it's not rocket science.

if you're ugly you'll luck like fuckwad, if you're pretty you'll look like some goth bitch or that one /r9k/ oneitis.

The only way to make up for such a shit haircut would be to be really fucking cool otherwise

I don't think one does get a bob without looking absolutely ridiculous.

As cringy as he is I think the gosha rubchinsky song guy did pulled it off.

inspo

If you're a grill and don't want to look like that, taper/layer and don't get a blunt cut.

If you don't want to look severe, then don't get a blunt bangs cut either.

Don't listen to anons when they talk about not having a round face shape, bobs can be very good at softening and elongating the face to look more oval if they're on the longer side.

It's pretty hard to fuck up a bob cut. What's your hair texture and face shape? Those might be useful in picking a style