Just won this undercover bomber for $540, how did I do?

Just won this undercover bomber for $540, how did I do?

The front

You bought it, you didn't "win" anything.

lol not a fan of the text kinda cringy

Great price

Accidentally read as $450

Decent price

Not a fan of the text but I'd wear it

I find the text a little cringy as well but at least it isn't "YOUR PLASTIC TOY"

Looks alright

>won
>540$

Lmao u got ripped off now get off this website it's for adults only

you clearly don't know a thing about undercover lol

I thought this meme died already

>$540
>undercover graphic meem
>probs 5th hand
yikes!

you got scammed
chinks probably made that for about $10

Faggot, I bet on this one today too, since it seem to be legit.
Really make a legit check though, everything from private sellers on Yahoo is 60% fake though damn slit-eyed-dicks write 100% genuine bought at UC store in Shibuya!

uuuuh you know the reference though right guys?

song lyrics on clothes are cringy as hell m8
UC gets a pass though

Not everyone will know.
Interested in knowing what you're buying from there that are fakes? I mostly lurk there for Japanese brands but its hard to imagine that fakes of Undercover denim even exist. Of course the hyped shit like Supreme and specific UC items as well as Rick Owens are fake, but most of the time they straight up say they're another brand and not real Tricky.

Easiest way to tell is to compare tags. No picture of tags - better not bet. Dunno how you purchase, but I normally buy via FromJapan because they ship as a gift (= no customs for me here in Europe) and you can't really contact seller for more pictures.
Even easier way is to google if fake of particular item exists. But as I said, better buy at Rakuten since everything in those official second hand stores is legit and comes with original tag.

I have extensive knowledge with buying fakes and as far as I know no fakes of this piece exist

TJAMC right?

pretty jealous desu. UC is my favorite brand.

I have a lot of UC shit and I got to say you were ripped off and text is cringe 99% of the time

2003 scab collection master race

the text makes me think it's from forever 21 honestly...

She brings the gains

>i'll be a dildo

i like my toys 12 inches

jun brings the pain

Could you not have just bought any black bomber jacket and got some place to print that crap on the back?

Grail, nice

Awful, you've literally bought this just because it's UC. The back text is gonna get you hit boi