Summer's almost here, and I believe its due time we had a sunglasses thread

Summer's almost here, and I believe its due time we had a sunglasses thread.

Can anyone give any recommendations on a decent brand that ranges around 50.00 - 150.00 US dollars outside of RayBan and Warby Parker. I've never been a huge fan of RayBan's and the one pair of Parkers I have have aged terribly after two years, also their spring collection is garbage.

Pic Extremely Related: One of the most Veeky Forums pair of sunglasses to be seen in a film.

Other urls found in this thread:

etsy.com/ca/listing/479213253/nos-balenciaga-vintage-sunglasses
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

those glasses are p fucking Veeky Forums - wat film?

w2c glasses in pic related

Does anyone have any experience with Carrera sunglasses?

last one

les felins

These

oh, and if anyone knows where I could get the adjani sunglasses I posted earlier while spamming the tread, please let me know

overplayed

For a reason.

i break my sunglasses too much to care about buying a 'nice' pair. i just buy a different style from the $2 box at the thrift store every couple months.

those will hurt your eyes

how so?

almost
etsy.com/ca/listing/479213253/nos-balenciaga-vintage-sunglasses

I thought the same thing until I finally broke down and picked up a pair of Warby Parkers as a good entry level. I've dropped them a few times and outside of a few mild scratches they're good to go. You'd be surprised how much more aware of your glasses you are after dropping a c note on them.

When i was a poor teenager i spent 150!!! dollars on a pair of clubmasters and it didn't really change my attitude. Maybe it's because i'm too active outside. Honestly I like being able to change up styles often, having the same sunglasses for years seems rather boring to me.

whats wrong with the bottom of his goatee why is he letting it go down to his neck

Should I cop?

take a closer pic

I left the shop already, eh

i think they're too big for your face m8, and gradient lenses suck

lord almighty. please no.

Too big, I like your sweater tho.

Cool Pasolini

I like your taste user

Maui Jim's if you want to spring for a really nice pair with the best lens technology on the market.

Oakleys nigger. That's what cops wear faggot.

epitome of cool

I hope this is a joke

>Oakleys
ye its all about fake oakleys

Literally lizard lick core aka kings of Veeky Forums

hey I recognize that dude. Saved a picture of him one time for his cool hair

bump

Bump for Marcello. 8 1/2 is top tier

i have oliver peoples that are too big for my head now and I'm tryna sell them for 160. Went to an oliver peoples store and said they're vintage so they would be around 3-400

>page 9

nah

n