I just discovered the magic of the exfoliating cream. Where have you been my whole life?

I just discovered the magic of the exfoliating cream. Where have you been my whole life?

I use a honey-almond exfoliating gel scrub.

but I bet you use a aftershave with alcohol you poor faggot.

watcha usin op

no, afterwards I apply an herb-mint facial mask which I leave on for 10 minutes while I prepare the rest of my routine.

A basic Nivea cream.

>men with whole skincare routines

Don't use it everyday or you'll be wasting it

I use it once or twice per week.

how so?

absolute retard here, do you guys use women's exfoliating cream or men's? i'm looking to buy my first to see what the hype is about

>using a scrub
>in 2017

Are you trying to ruin your face? Women's skincare has moved on to chemical exfoliators.

redpill me on whatever the fuck it is you're on about

Patrick? You're sweating

It's all the same retard. The only difference between women and men's skincare products are the packaging and prices.

Doesn't exfoliating just make your skin age faster?

The opposite actually. Don't use face scrubs though, look up BHA and AHA chemical exfoliants

Like others have mentioned, don't use exfoliating scrubs (Those with little beads/sharp rocks in them that you scrub your face with)

You'll create small tears and rips in your skin and it's no bueno.

Instead go for chemical exfoliants like AHA and BHA. Google differences between them and decide on what you need based on your skin.

Also another skin tip, USE SUNSCREEN EVERYDAY.

Sticky says shaving is enough. Am I getting memed?

Cleanliness and hydration should be enough.

It's all starting to get a bit dizzying with all I need to do. So I get one of those types of exfoliants but how often do I use it and how. And what order am I supposed to do things in the morning now with sunscreen being added into the mix? Cleanser, then moisture, then apply sunscreen? Any type will do? And what the hell is toner and how/when do I use that? Sorry for rambling but I'm starting to feel a bit lost.

But muh "specifically formulated for men/women" marketing!
Is that a lie?

>specifically formulated for men/women
EQUAL WERE EQUAL IN EVERY WAY

RASICT!!!

?

yes.

just avoid heavily fragranced shit. both fragranced "for men" and "for women" products smell like shit, and many common fragrances are harmful to your skin anyway.

someone reccomend me a good quality exfoliant for 1 or 2 times use a week.

use the exfoliant according to the product's instructions, they are different based on formulation and concentration. Paula's Choice makes some of the best in the business.

Cleanser is only really needed if you need to remove something, like sunscreen or sweat at the end of the day, not usually needed in the morning unless you feel grimy.

Moisturise after cleansing, morning and night. use sunscreen in the morning. find one you like, with broad spectrum protection, anything from 30-50spf. La Roche Posay Antelios XL is great if you're in yurop. I've heard good things about Neutrogena Ultra Sheer Dry Touch if you're in the US. Use 1/4 tsp for face and neck, apply every 2 hours of continuous exposure, usually not necessary for most people on normal days.

toner is not necessary unless you have fairly dry skin and your moisturiser isnt enough.

Wow, thanks a lot for the breakdown man.