Girls give a shit about fashion

>girls give a shit about fashion

LMAO. I literally take my shirt off and I get more pussy wet than your 100$ faggot boots. Girls are programmed to want strong muscular men, it's BIOLOGY. I look good with and without clothes meanwhile you look like shit. Girls literally stare at my arms, meanwhile everybody thinks you're a homosexual LOL.

hf with your vapid slags

Try 1000$ and you'll be closer. Your just the right size for circus. Enjoy being fat broke boy :)

I know this is bait, but are all bodybuilders legit homosexuals? Like the whole idea of a bodybuilding forum filled with pumped up men seems so homoerotic to me idk

>dressing for girls
there's one thing that's more pathetic than that and that's lifting for girls

They start off doing gay for pay because supps are expensive and then they learn to like it.

I don't know what the percentage is, but yeah, a huge, HUGE number of them are literal faggots.

I too love /fit larping threads

femanon here. fit+fa is the way to go. pls don't overdo it in either case.

everyone on both boards are homo so your opinion is invalid

>dressing for girls

I shiggy diggy

I'd say most and yes I am painfully aware of that

hey bb im not gay wanna root?

don't pay attention to , he's from /r9k/

I've only been to Veeky Forums, Veeky Forums and /mu/. I'm scared to go anywhere else. But t..t..thanks I guess.

God I miss real people.

> you can lift and also dress well

Kill your self OP, lifting for girls is retarded and so are you

good selections

>Boots under $100
Ew.

>Boots over $1000
Jesus.

Or you can be fit and well dressed

>Boots for $450
Perfect.

Girl here. Muscular guys are disgusting. Basically the filth of the Earth. Oh wait, I must be some insecure homosexual boy since I said that...

Strong muscular men look like shit in all clothing and they look like shit without clothing. Also makes you look pretty retarded. I mean, in a literal way. But they also attract retarded women, so in the end we are all happy and all is fine.

>Veeky Forums, Veeky Forums and /mu/
t. reddit

nothing but bottom of the barrel sluts go for roided up sacks of shit like that

this is what women want. A guy who's handsome, fit, tall, successful and ambitious

nobody asked you 2bh

This fucking thread again.

(you)

enraged Veeky Forumsizen detected

you're a manlet too, right?

Girls are programmed to want strong muscular men, it's BIOLOGY.

How come I'm programmed to like other girls if you're not lying? CHECKMATE Veeky Forums.

you look like a freak

you're ugly and dont make as much money as i do
sage

>Fat
That guy is muscular af, he's very lean. Guys with his bodytype get pussy left and right.

>Girl here. Muscular guys are disgusting. Basically the filth of the Earth. Oh wait, I must be some insecure homosexual boy since I said that...
Most women I knew grew out of being attracted to boy-band member looking guys though, the ones who didn't were usually the type who never go out and watch lots of anime. Also, take a look at the guys in women's magazines. Oh and I don't think a girl ever thought "ew, look at Brad Pitt's/Christian Bale's physique, those ugly biceps and abs, I wish he wasn't toned".

thanks doc

I woke up this morning 5:30 sharp with a blowjob from two bitches, one was trying to fit my humongous 3 pound balls in her mouth while the other was choking halfway on my 18 and 3\8 inch dick. Must have came about a quart of sperm. They wanted more, cockslapped them unconcious, I had to hit the gym. Frontflipped from my 14th floor loft into my valet parked 2012 Ferrari (I got connexions) and gave the valet 3000$ in loose change. Pushed my shit to about 4 hundo (mph, mind you) and I was at the gym in no time. When I entered, the room scent suddently changed from sweat to wet pussy. That’s just the effect I have on hoes. Did my usual relax routine, 6000 push-ups, 8500 crunches, bench bressed 30 plates, etc. etc. you know the drill. After doing my shit in 16 minutes, my super strong senses got in action, I was smelling pussy. I looked up, and sure enough this fly honey was coming towards me. When i say fly, I mean that bitch was fine as a fucking umbrella. 18 years old, 44DD titties on a tight fucking frame. I mean a real skinny bitch, the type you losers jack off to, she didn’t weigh more than 5 pounds. Took out my trouser monster and she started to squirt hard, she was convulsing and having 6 orgasms at the same time. Then I gave it to her while all the guys were giving me high fives and all the hoes were on the floor squirting like motherfucking fountains. Made the slut beg for my cum, but I didn’t give it to her to prove a point, I still came but only compressed air came out, imagine your best orgasm, then multiply it by 35. Didn’t say nothing, hopped back in the Lambo and went back home. Now I’m sitting here, drinking 15 000$ champagne and eating gold plated sushis made by the 2 bitches from earlier. It’s only 6:30 and I did more in 1 hour than you faggots will do your whole life. Enjoy jacking off to stupid drawn pictures.

Who is this girl?

>caring about girls

that's the most homosexual thing i've ever heard lmao

my n i g g a

why do you keep posting pics of this guy, OP? did he wrong you somehow?

and why are all you newfriends responding to him seriously as if he's not just trying to get the monstrous creature in pic related attacked by Veeky Forums

>Oh and I don't think a girl ever thought "ew, look at Brad Pitt's/Christian Bale's physique, those ugly biceps and abs, I wish he wasn't toned".

I know at least three girls IRL who have said just that. not specifically about Brad Pitt, but specifically about having a sixpack

People just have different preferences bro. Some guys like fat as fuck BBWs, some are only into anoerxic bimbos, some only like girls who look like little boys.

The world ain't black n white.

this paste is 10/10. the compressed air bit and the ferrari/lambo change was genius. a true work of art.

Still funny all these years later.

If you dress a certain way to attract girls you're a bitch boy, fashion is a form of personal expression.

Do you think there are women with this stupid mindset as well who think it's completely unfeasable for someone to be attracted to different things? A lot of dudes like fat chicks, some like muscular chicks, some like hungry skeletons. what makes you think women are any different? Is it because you're a Neanderthal who can't see outside his own world view?

I know it's bait but still guys, you need to remember this: muscle on short guys is like missing both of your arms, it just looks horrible and un-datable.

tall guys are hot, no matter if they have big muscles, fat or anything else. Short guys kill yourselves

this
you'd be less of a freak if you became a tranny, but even then you should still kill yourself

That steroid acne

all Veeky Forums no Veeky Forums
wew lad, your not part of the fitlit masterrace, and you think you can challenge us effay fucks?
also b8
also sage

Veeky Forums here. He is an insecure attention whore and gets mocked over there too.
Rule of thumb: if someone goes out of their way to prove how great/successful/superior they are to others, chances are they're not.
That being said, nothing wrong with working out. Having a visible jaw improves your fit no matter what you wear

Girls who wouldn't find them attractive? I'm sure there are, I think I made as much clear when I said I know girls who are not attracted to such types. Now being grossed out by them? That's a different thing.
I literally said I know both women who are attracted to twink types and women who are attracted to muscular types, you ape.

No, biologically women are programmed to be attracted to a certain shoulder-to-waist ratio and waist-to-hip ratio.

The muscular debate notwithstanding, what women say they like and how they act are two completely different things.
How often do you hear women go on about how they like to get deepthroated, slapped and manhandled? You'd be surprised to know that more are into it than you think. And that does not only go for skanks, your artsy, liberal well dressed cutie might enjoy rougher sex as well. Actually, its very likely.

this

Natalya Poklonskaya. she is member of Russian Duma

Dont base your life around the opinions of women.

>girls give a shit about anything but HEIGHT, FACE, and FRAME

Dude, just lmao. You hit the GYM HARD, while Chad eats pizza. Girls look at your gymcel body and think "ewww what a try hard" while they look at the chad and think "i love him, he just does what he wants, not even concerned about the whole bodybuilding thing". Chad STILL looks INFINITELY better than you because of his GENETICALLY DETERMINED HEIGHT, FRAME and FACE. Women are getting more and more choice and validation and its either CHAD or NOTHING. Why haven't you gymcels learnt yet? It's either ALPHA GENETICS, or BETA RESULTS. Post your HEIGHT, FACIAL aesthetics, and SHOULDER WIDTH and then we'll talk.

At least my hands arent tiny

Veeky Forums and lookism both get out

Talking about that isn't normal in a casual conversation, talking about who they find attractive is.

i'm gay

lul

>vapid slags
>implying caring about what clothes you wear isn't as vapid as caring about how your body looks

>Poklonskaya is deeply religious. In February 2017, she led a campaign to block the release of the film Matilda for its allegedly blasphemous portrayal of Tsar Nicholas II.[78] In April she published a 39-page report denouncing the film.[79]

not the good kind of pussy though

this - these juicers are always with busted skanks, wjats the point?

senpai, Brad Pitt and Christian Bale are good looking, that's the difference between them and Veeky Forums

>Veeky Forums gives a fuck about grils