Would these work with shorts? I never wear shorts but I'm going to start because it's too damn hot...

Would these work with shorts? I never wear shorts but I'm going to start because it's too damn hot. I don't really know what kind of shoes to consider.

Thanks

Other urls found in this thread:

us.suitsupply.com/en_US/shorts/light-brown-shorts/B914I.html?cgid=Shorts
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I also like these but not sure about them.

Or these?

Judging by the fit of your pants, you probably wear cargo shorts or shorts past the knees. So wear whatever dude, but the middle pick looks the least offensive. Popular summer shoes: loafers, boatshoes/sperrys, white sneakers/tennies, bright colored shoes if you can pull them off.
This years summer shoes for normies and fashion victims (not comprehensive): Reeeboks, more Birkenstocks, and idk what else.

Their ok, but you need to pick the right shorts to work well, those with cargos is the equivalent to running shoes with wool dress pants.

Something like us.suitsupply.com/en_US/shorts/light-brown-shorts/B914I.html?cgid=Shorts would be perfect.

Don't have pics of the shorts but they aren't cargo. They sit above the knee.

anything in the world but this

How about these?

What do you mean about his pants?

Two more options.

Are boat shoes reasonably versatile? They're growing on me. The above are Allen Edmonds. The ones in pic are Sperry's and Polo.

Thanks

Forgot pic

Are they real leather? w2c?

They would work the best with short pants. Depends on the rest of your wardrobe and what look are you going for tho.

If you're being serious they're real leather and they're at Clark's.

My "style" is extremely basic. Just want to not look bad. In the winter I wear mainly work wear. This summer I want to get some summer vibes going.

Maybe go for a light leather or canvas sneaker. Something in white/beige or lighter colors for summer.

Boat shoes are a bit more prepy/dressier or could give the my dad is a lawyer vibe matched with polos.

Thing is, boat shoes are starting to grow on me and I felt like I grew out of canvas shoes when I was 22. I'm 27 now, if that changes anything.

>27

Go for them man. I would also advise you a chapish canvas sneaker you can wear when you don't feel like boat shoes and want to change it up.

loafers look way better than boat shoes.

any specific examples in fits you like?

How old are you then? Honestly those look p r/mfa or older guy tier. Try something more sporty looking

Either he's fat or his pants just fit like garbage.

Clarks' loafers, 1901, sperrys' again

Why do you prefer loafers over boat shoes?