>MyFitnessPal: "Veeky Forums friends"
community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/112013-fa-friends

New /thinspo/ tumblr:
>thininspo.tumblr.com

damn who is she?

how to achieve brat pitt mode

Anastasia Shcheglova

Make up and lighting

skinnyfat male here. if i actually apply myself around how long will it take to achieve the tone thinspo look?

i mean that body shape
can it be done with just calisthenics?
if so how

174cm
47kg
The heaviest I've been was 50kg, when I went overseas to visit some relatives and they forced fed me food.
Anyone knows how to keep the mass?

yeah fuck that nevermind sorry for asking

You'll start seeing results within weeks if you take it seriously. Your metabolism isn't going to suddenly become amazing, so you should consider exercise and a better diet before you end up looking like a real dilapidated piece of shit.

>Mass
Top Kek M8. You have zero mass

qt

anyone have experience with stuff like soylent? seems like a good way to lose weight. I'd like to take two a day then have one whole meal, the idea appeals to me.

Could it help me get thin?

Veeky Forumsfag visiting and holy shit

just drink milkshakes with oats bananas and peanut butter. you can add shit you like.
it's easier to drink your calories than to eat them

That's a really bad idea. End of the day it isn't just about being thin or getting thin, it's staying thin. Buying a meal replacement will only work for as long as you keep buying it, if that. Just start running every day, work your way up to like 10km daily and that'll keep you thin far better than soylent

It will make you a tranny and give you tits

I also like the idea of just doing it as a lifestyle thing, I already run 8k a day and do a ton of cardio.

It seems like an easy way to get a good amount of calories (which i don't normally get) without eating complete junk.

The former isn't an issue and the latter would be desired.

healthy fats

Holy shit user, I'm basically in the same situation as you

>170cm
>47kg
>asian male
>family keeps going on about how much of a skeleton I am

tell me im fat pls

i want to get into modeling. Ive always been skinny and tall. Even now im probably under the normal BMI without actually watching what i eat.

but frances new law about skinny models being illegal or w/e threw a spanner in my plan. how fucked am i?

you're ugly is all

depends if you live in france or not

I think I gave myself a panic attack while I was running today? Didn't have earbuds so I let my thoughts wander, ended up trying to count how many friends I'd invite to my birthday party, and that went nowhere good. I know I wasn't overexerting myself, too- I had to stop either way because my heart would be quiet for two seconds and then pump hard, and my throat was getting sharp pains. Even after, my heart felt sore when I inhaled and exhaled, and a little bit now. This was about a half an hour ago. Has anyone else experienced this? I thought for a moment I'd give myself I was going to give myself a heart attack because of the caffeine, adrenaline, and whatever the hell that was happening all at once

What about 'em, boi?

i dont. i live in a country where thin models dont seem to even be a thing.

>how to look good
>girls
>do nothing
>boys
>eat like a pig all day
>lift heavy weights
why isn't life fair

STOP FUCKING JERKING YOU PATHETIC BUNCH OF KEKS

jewish trickery

Alright, Veeky Forumsm, I need some advice.
I just spent a couple weeks getting really on top of my eating, and I looked great. Until...
>be me today
>binge
>be bloated and huge
>my brother is graduating Sunday and I want to look good in my dress
How do I slim down asap? I need to drop water and food weight pronto. What should I do over the next few days to get back to my normal physique?

>get down to a decent weight where I'm skin/bones
>immediately discover that I have shitty bone structure
fuck my life

it's cheaper than what i normally eat

cuteee

Any anons who frequently get really low moods have any good tips for dealing with food becoming one of the only remaining ways of feeling anything remotely good? I used to have really great self control, but now I've gained, like, 9 pounds and am starting to get skinny fat when I used to be super skinny.

i get incredibly self conscious about my super thin arms and legs, does anyone here actually wear shorts and t-shirts?

When in public or with friends?
I used to hate wearing shorts and t-shirts in public but then I realised that nobody gives a fuck, and you'll be completely forgotten about within 5 minutes

anywhere really. i dont think ive worn a tshirt in public for like two years...
i guess i really just need to force myself to get over it huh

where is that?

pls love me

Being thin is nice but I can't wear my chokers.

Off and on for last six months or so I've been using it, It's been pretty good. Keeps me from getting hangry and I don't have to worry about forgetting meals on busy days. I would mix it with strawberries or something though, it tastes fine but you'll probably get sick of it.
I went 3 weeks only eating it and it felt great. Would recommend for meal replacement.

anybody had any luck with water fasting?

is it fine to reset calories at midnight or only after you go to sleep?

just been told I'm anorexic because I like to stockpile food

that's the opposite of anorexia right?

any fast metabolism fags here?

Estonia

ye man

any supplements or foods that lower metabolism?

Are there any legitimate ways to get a stronger jawline like this?

work out

oh hey balt neighbour

some years ago i saw a nutritionist or w/e in hopes of gaining weight and becoming a Veeky Forums normie.
She just told me to always be eating and digesting and to drink those whey protein shakes that Veeky Forums uses after a workout

Yep, this. Work out, it will sharpen and fill out your facial features in a positive way.

I feel like he's packin' a jaw that his body can't handle

How am I? I've lost a bit more since I took this but I look pretty much the same.

Mods!!

hhhnnggggggggg

I want to make babies with you

What did they did to you schlong after operation was done?

you are hot but this level of attention seeking is fucking awful

you look amazing dw

literally posting nudes for peoples approval

take a look at your life please

>literally posting nudes for peoples approval

You're forgetting where you are

jelly. Found my new goal. Stats?

is she? this is the kind of body type that i need to see the face to tell if a person is hot

Right now I'm around 46.5kg, 168cm, but when this was taken I was probably closer to 48kg.

The real question is whether they were born a girl or boy

lower bodyfat, maxillomandibular surgery

You look great, you don't need to loose anymore weight. I'd aim for a little more definition in your abs, but that's because i like a bit of Veeky Forums in my Veeky Forums. But this look is fine.

should i get these 4summer or not? im skelly af but been hitting the gym lately

Damn user. You look way better than I did with similar stats.

the socks are cute, i like silly socks. sure the black sweater won't be too hot for summer?

w2c sweater?

maybe, but looking at his other photos he seems really thinspo

i work at mcdonalds, and one of the "perks" of being miserable about it every day is that i get 50% all food at mcdonalds.

any items on the mcdickhole menu that would be okay to eat while getting thinn?

it would save me money.

Fresh salads and the grilled chicken ( i don't know if they have grilled chicken it's been 7 years since I've set foot in a McDonalds) Stay away from the sodas or pies or coffees, anything with sugar in it don't eat it.

fake thom browne sweater kys

Probably egg white delight for breakfast, and the salads, but without the dressing. Just make sure you're not overeating and counting your intake.

Not sure if they still have them, but I used to eat there grilled chicken snackwraps without cheese or dressing.

for some reason just now i realized thinspo is on Veeky Forums. how is this fashion related? we're not on Veeky Forums only because Veeky Forums is too concentrated on the "muscular" body type

Fashionable people are usually thin, and clothing looks better on skelly's

Hey guys, I am struggling really hard with my self steem. Are there any websites, instagram pages, tumblrs, or so that deal with self love without selling you the idea that being fat is acceptable? Maybe not related to body issues just self steem issues?

Instagram is the exact opposite place you want to go if you are having self esteem issues lmao

Go ninjamode and wear a dark drapey layered fit

I dont go there, it was just an example.

Stay away from the dressing if eating salads. They have up to 500 calories of empty shit.

you´re the one to talk about fake when nothing about you is real

Kek. I was planning to wear a short, white, lacy dress. Couldn't be more opposite from ninjamode, I'm afraid. I like that look, but it's spring and I want to dress like it.

pretty sure i'm not on /soc/

I'm 6'2" and down to 160lbs from 172lbs but all I've noticed is more vascular hands wrists feet and ankles. Am I doing something wrong?

consume less sodium

rate

s??? get off Veeky Forums

What's a "skinnyfat" body?

my diet is pretty much the same thing daily, but i consistently come up 230cal short. i like packaged foods because they make calorie counting easy.

any recommendations for a good snack in the 200cal range?

when you're not fat, but you're out of shape as fuck. so you got a nasty gut and man titties, by lanky skelly arms.

if you look like a sickly goblin you're skinnyfat.

Thank you user, I'll cut back salt and add another 8oz to my daily water intake