Fits for travelling South East Asia

hey /fa
Im going to be travelling South east Asia for 3 months soon, and dont have a clue what clothes to bring/buy its basically going to be high humidity 30 celsius or (high 80s low 90s) all day erry day...I have a decent idea of cooler weather shit but am pretty bad for summs.
>need to keep cool
>need to fuck the locals
>thick mode muscular build
>walk around do touristy shit, go out get shitfaced, fuck asians

a noose

fucking fishheads isnt effay
>thick mode muscular build
good luck finding choice fits

>se asia
>fucking the locals
excuse me

linen shirt
t shirts
loose pants
half thigh shorts (pic rel or similar cut)
open toed shoes

*joggers pulled up to half calf

thanks user, ive heard that linen shirts can be glorious in the heat, is the hype real or is a tee or tank just as good?

Linen chafes like a motherfucker and if you don't like wrinkly clothes it is a bad choice.

dont need the freshest fits out....because i already have the most effay accessory- a big chest

dont worry my calves are glorious i dont need to hide them :^)

linen is where it's at, dude
go for it

>SEA
>fucking the locals
Where exactly are you going, cause as a SEAfag my first thought was 'why?'. I mean some are good sure but...
Why?

cheap asf for me to travel around, warm while kiwiland is in winter, i have a touch of the old yellow fever, asian girls love whiteys and there are great partys over there. no brainer for me

figures you're a kiwi

>yellow fever
>southeast Asia
It's brown fever unless you're going to Singapore nigga

you got a problem with us bigot?

wtc heart attack in thailand sauna

Google sex tourists

i am not blind to my mongering ways, but i am travelling around primarily to travel, just so happens that i love pussy and there is no shortage if good puss for me over there

this trip is actually a pilgrimage to the spot zyzz died

The Asian girls that love white people aren't the ones that live in sex tourism hot spots, sex tourism is based on prostitution, you're better off going somewhere rich

gonna mostly be relying on some tinderino, might go to the Philippines also, i hear the girls there love some white schmeat

shorts and a t shirt/tank. What the fuck else are you gonna wear in that heat?

You are going to be around shitskins not yellow asians

KEEEEEEEEEK

>this trip is actually a pilgrimage to the spot zyzz died

do not doubt it

test

>fitting the stereotype this accurately
stay degenerate, sheeplover.

sex tourism is so fucking pathetic

the world would be better off if australia and new zealand didn't exist

Long light pants, linen shirts. White and similar light colours.
It's not only the heat and humidity. It's also the mosquitoes. These little fuckers will annoy you to death and as a bonus they spread lots of funny diseases like Dengue.
That's why you will also need long light socks, they love to bite your ankles.
Oh and bring a hat against the sun.
Low rise converse recommended as shoes. Don't do flip-flops like all the locals do. Risk of snakebite, mosquito bites (you got me by now) and generally hurting your feet.

Reminder that Sharky murdered Zyzz because they got drunk/drugged and queered off with each other and Sharky could not let a man live to tell people he goes both ways.

delete this